Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Sazid11
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No connection to Samsung Multiroom

Hello ... I have a Samsung mobile phone with Spotify. In my home I have a Samsung Multiroom system .. Until yesterday I could easily find my speakers under Settings> Connect, in spodify.. This I can not anymore and it is therefore not possible to pla...

• Hello ... I have a Samsung mobile phone with Spotify. In my home I have a Samsung Multiroom system .. Until yesterday I could easily find my speakers under Settings> Connect, in spodify.. This I c...
  • Markjameslucas
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

songs to sd

Hi guy! May i ask to you how can i transfer my songs from device memore to sd?! It's possibile that there's no Way in the options?!

• Hi guy! May i ask to you how can i transfer my songs from device memore to sd?! It's possibile that there's no Way in the options?!
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth Headset Issues

I have decided that the Spotify app is the problem and not my phone or my headset. I have LG Tone Ultra (HBS-800), and my phone is the LG G3. Previously I had the HTC Droid DNA, and I experienced the same problems with both. My bluetooth headset neve...

• Visitor
  • I have decided that the Spotify app is the problem and not my phone or my headset. I have LG Tone Ultra (HBS-800), and my phone is the LG G3. Previously I had the HTC Droid DNA, and I experienced the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

User interface Andriod web player

When atarting the web player on my android device (Samsung Young) I get all kinds of questions (do I want to upgrade? Do I want Family?...). I JUST WANT TO PLAY!!! I can't find it?????????????????????

• Regular
  • When atarting the web player on my android device (Samsung Young) I get all kinds of questions (do I want to upgrade? Do I want Family?...). I JUST WANT TO PLAY!!! I can't find it?????????????????????
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to controll spotify with galaxy gear?

I have invested in Samsung Galaxy Note 3, and Samsung Galaxy Gear (woop woop), but it's either impossible to control Spotify with the Galaxy Gear or i'm to stupid to find out how... Is it possible?If no, is it possible to sync spotify into my music l...

• I have invested in Samsung Galaxy Note 3, and Samsung Galaxy Gear (woop woop), but it's either impossible to control Spotify with the Galaxy Gear or i'm to stupid to find out how... Is it possible? ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist notifications

Is there anyway to prevent Spotify from notificate me for every new song in any of my playlists ? Blocking the notifications via Android Settings didn`t work, it blocked the playback controls from the lockscreen.

• Is there anyway to prevent Spotify from notificate me for every new song in any of my playlists ? Blocking the notifications via Android Settings didn`t work, it blocked the playback controls ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop start stop start hang hang hang - stop doing your own stupid stuff and put the user first.

All I want to do is: 1. Put a playlist to play and listen to it. And I expect the current track to show as "green". 2. Be able to remove a track from this playlist and skip to the next one at any point. I go in and I'm getting stop start stop start i...

• Roadie
  • All I want to do is:   1. Put a playlist to play and listen to it. And I expect the current track to show as "green". 2. Be able to remove a track from this playlist and skip to the next o...
  • EarlPurple
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug with latest android version. Mute tracks in offline mode

I am having a serious issue with the new Spotify version for Android. As soon as I check the offline option after a couple of new songs are downloades, there is a high chance that no sound will be available in many of those tracks even the UI indicat...

• Regular
  • I am having a serious issue with the new Spotify version for Android.   As soon as I check the offline option after a couple of new songs are downloades, there is a high chance that no sound...
  • kroman
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Don't understand how to get music to save to external SD card

I followed the directions to reset the cache in spotify and I reloaded the program as the directions said. But the files still appear to be saving to the internal storage. I also tried downloading at "extreme" quality in spotify settings, but that di...

• Regular
  • I followed the directions to reset the cache in spotify and I reloaded the program as the directions said. But the files still appear to be saving to the internal storage. I also tried downloading at...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! factory reset my phone

My phone had to get hard rested but I lost spotify when I log in I get use Spotify Premium but im already a premium member plz help

• Casual Listener
  • My phone had to get hard rested but I lost spotify when I log in I get use Spotify Premium but im already a premium member plz help
  • Samherrera1
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps on crashing when resumed from background

I have a Sony Xperia Z1 on 4.4.4 Kitkat. I have the latest Spotify version 2.2.0.636. I've had this issue since like 4-5 updates prior to the latest update so i've had this since last year. It doesn't crash right away from background, it does when I ...

• I have a Sony Xperia Z1 on 4.4.4 Kitkat. I have the latest Spotify version 2.2.0.636. I've had this issue since like 4-5 updates prior to the latest update so i've had this since last year. It doesn'...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

music not playing correctly and stopping

WTH!!!!???? Why is this choppy on and off thing happening? I'm a paid customer why is my service crappy???? This has never happened before.

• WTH!!!!???? Why is this choppy on and off thing happening? I'm a paid customer why is my service crappy???? This has never happened before.
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

stop App

mi aplicacion en andorid falla mucho al estar escuchando una cancion se cierra toda la app, ya me arte. estoy con cuneta premium y falla mucho

• mi aplicacion en andorid falla mucho al estar escuchando una cancion se cierra toda la app, ya me arte. estoy con cuneta premium y falla mucho
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

no lockscreen controls on galaxy tab s 10.5

Hi, I don't appear to have any music controls for spotify on my tablet lockscreen Whereas on my s4 I do. Im currently using a fingerprint lockscreen but I have changed to all different options (pattern, pin etc) without any luck. I've also uninstalle...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I don't appear to have any music controls for spotify on my tablet lockscreen Whereas on my s4 I do.   Im currently using a fingerprint lockscreen but I have changed to all di...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium but not getting it.

Today I entered my billing info to upgrade to premium and I am still under free. I already signed out and untinstalled the app as well and re installing it. No luck. Can anyone help me out?

• Today I entered my billing info to upgrade to premium and I am still under free. I already signed out and untinstalled the app as well and re installing it. No luck. Can anyone help me out?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log on fb

• MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help! I cant get my premium!

(SWE) Jag har köpt ett presentkort på pressbyrån igår och kan inte få det aktiverat. Jag tryckte in koden i mobilen och det stod att det ska skickas ett kvitto till min mail och att det är aktiverat etc. Men inget har kommit till mailen och inget är ...

• Casual Listener
  • (SWE) Jag har köpt ett presentkort på pressbyrån igår och kan inte få det aktiverat. Jag tryckte in koden i mobilen och det stod att det ska skickas ett kvitto till min mail och att det är aktivera...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

connect doesnt find my roberts 63i stream radio from samsung tablet

My samsung tablet and roberts radio 63i stream can see each other over wifi and samsung music player works but spotify connect doesnt link at all. Connect page on spotify app remains blank. Anyone got an idea about whether this is a spotify issue or ...

• Casual Listener
  • My samsung tablet and roberts radio 63i stream can see each other over wifi and samsung music player works but spotify connect doesnt link at all.  Connect page on spotify app remains blank. &nb...
  • ejhuckuran
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade did not work

Does anybody know how to make the account upgrade to work? I've been a premium user for more than a year but canceled the service for a month. Today I decided to be premium again so I set my card and everything again but it's not working on any of my...

• Does anybody know how to make the account upgrade to work? I've been a premium user for more than a year but canceled the service for a month. Today I decided to be premium again so I set my card and...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist stuck on 0% waiting to download

Hi, my android phone refuses to download music to listen to offline.. I keep getting a notification saying " 1 out of 197 (0% complete)".Inside the App itself, it says "waiting to download". It has been like that for 3 days now, and i have been reboo...

• Hi,  my android phone refuses to download music to listen to offline.. I keep getting a notification saying " 1 out of 197 (0% complete)".Inside the App itself, it says "waiting to download". ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes