Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to stop Spotify from downloading all music?

Ok I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and got Spotify Premium to download one playlist to listen to in my car. My problem is it is making me download all of my music instead of this one playlist. Can anyone tell me how to just download one playlist???

• Ok I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and got Spotify Premium to download one playlist to listen to in my car. My problem is it is making me download all of my music instead of this one playlist. Can anyone ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local files on mobile

Hi! Can I sync my music on mobile with spotify? And how? Thanks for the answer!

• Regular
  • Hi! Can I sync my music on mobile with spotify? And how? Thanks for the answer!
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local files
    Mobile
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot remove songs

I upgraded to Premium today, then uninstalled and reinstalled the app so that songs would download on my SD card. However, I am having a very annoying problem. Under the Songs tab, I am trying to remove songs so that when I click "Available Offline",...

• Music Fan
  • I upgraded to Premium today, then uninstalled and reinstalled the app so that songs would download on my SD card.  However, I am having a very annoying problem.  Under the Songs tab, I am t...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Different songs on the same playlist depending on which device I am using

Just as the title says, my playlist has different songs on the same exact playlist on different devices. On my Desktop Application, I have songs like Prom Night by Amanaguchi and Back Home by Proleter but, these songs don't appear on my mobile device...

• Just as the title says, my playlist has different songs on the same exact playlist on different devices. On my Desktop Application, I have songs like Prom Night by Amanaguchi and Back Home by Prolete...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    devices
    Mobile
    Playlists
    syncing
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premiun no se activa en Android.

Recientemente hice mi pago de Premium después de que mi tarjeta de crédito fallo en uno de los pagos. En mi computadora, Spotify premium funciona a la perfección, pero desde que lo renové, la aplicación de mi Samsung S4 no abre mi premium. Intenté de...

• Recientemente hice mi pago de Premium después de que mi tarjeta de crédito fallo en uno de los pagos. En mi computadora, Spotify premium funciona a la perfección, pero desde que lo renové, la aplicac...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I use my phone as a remote for Spotify on my desktop computer

The answer is no but I want that to be different I'm in the bathroom wishing I could change the song playing from my computer through my nice speakers with Spotify from my phone where I'm logged in to the same account...this needs to be a thing

• The answer is no but I want that to be different I'm in the bathroom wishing I could change the song playing from my computer through my nice speakers with Spotify from my phone where I'm logged in t...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle all songs in Artist tab

I have an HTC One M8 (Android) and want to shuffle all of the songs by artists I am following. I recently upgraded to Premium and hoped it would allow me to do this. However, when I click the menu bar in the upper left hand corner, there is no option...

• Music Fan
  • I have an HTC One M8 (Android) and want to shuffle all of the songs by artists I am following.  I recently upgraded to Premium and hoped it would allow me to do this.  However, when I click...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 smartphones

Hello,Can I use spoyfy ONLINE on 2 smartphones in te same time? In premium account.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Can I use spoyfy ONLINE on 2 smartphones in te same time? In premium account.
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

saved music disappeared from app

I opened spotify app to listen to music while driving and it would appear that all bar the most recent 3 songs have disappeared from my saved music. All the songs that used to be in my music under songs have disappeared. I had close to the 3333 downl...

• Casual Listener
  • I opened spotify app to listen to music while driving and it would appear that all bar the most recent 3 songs have disappeared from my saved music. All the songs that used to be in my music under so...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music missing from premium servise android app
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify wont play any songs on mobile

Ås the title says, I'm having trouble playing songs on Spotify. I'm running Android 4.4.2 on HTC one x. So får I've tried to restart the phone, restart Spotify, redownload the playlists, tried going online and playing and also reinstalling Spotify.Ev...

• Regular
  • Ås the title says, I'm having trouble playing songs on Spotify. I'm running Android 4.4.2 on HTC one x. So får I've tried to restart the phone, restart Spotify, redownload the playlists, tried going ...
  • Lilyanaglz
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why doesn't music pay in order of playlist

When I save an album to my music it will play but skip around like in shuffle mode

• Casual Listener
  • When I save an album to my music it will play but skip around like in shuffle mode
  • hawk1-us
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify freeze - Lost offline data on restart

This is the third time the problem arises, and I am furious For the third time (not continuosly, but randomly after a while) I have spent days (couldn't offline sync be performd through USB cable?Certainly faster!) downloading 11GB of offline music t...

• Roadie
  • This is the third time the problem arises, and I am furious 😐   For the third time (not continuosly, but randomly after a while) I have spent days (couldn't offline sync be performd through...
  • jorgearroba
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

No volume when playing via bluetooth in car suddenly???

Hey long time premium spotify user here. Pretty tech savy and have always been able to figure any issue Ive had without much help at all. I started having issues about 2 weeks ago now. Ill start from the beginning even though Im not sure its relevant...

• Regular
  • Hey long time premium spotify user here.  Pretty tech savy and have always been able to figure any issue Ive had without much help at all.  I started having issues about 2 weeks ago now.&nb...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login to Spotify on htc one m8

I can't login to Spotify on my htc one m8 no matter what I do. I just bought a membership because it was on sale if that's relevant.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't login to Spotify on my htc one m8 no matter what I do. I just bought a membership because it was on sale if that's relevant.
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Droid Mini Spotify stopped working

My Spotify no longer works at all. It just started today.

• My Spotify no longer works at all. It just started today.
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Thanks, Spotify.

Thank you so much Spotify for the abysmal Android devs that you employ. I have had to waste a good hour of time today after my Spotify out of the blue decided to say I had 0 songs on all the artists I follow. PC was fine. Tried restarting phone and l...

• Music Fan
  • Thank you so much Spotify for the abysmal Android devs that you employ. I have had to waste a good hour of time today after my Spotify out of the blue decided to say I had 0 songs on all the art...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! only shuffle play on premium trial?

I got a premium trial and I'll be renewing, yet I still have only shuffle play. How do I change this?

• I got a premium trial and I'll be renewing, yet I still have only shuffle play. How do I change this?
  • jstan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

This is a suggestion (Spotify Free)

Is it possible at all that you guys over at Spotify could program the app so it can sync linked local tracks from computers to Android storage (you know, like it used to before shuffle play) and let only those tracks be played on demand (the rest wou...

• Gig Goer
  • Is it possible at all that you guys over at Spotify could program the app so it can sync linked local tracks from computers to Android storage (you know, like it used to before shuffle play) and let ...
  • YouKS
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local files
    Mobile
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes