Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android] Tracks sync very slowly

Which device(s) are you using? LG G3 What version is your iOS? Android 4.4.2 What quality are you syncing? Extreme On which device(s) is syncing slow? LG G3 On which device(s) is syncing fast (or "regular" speed)? Desktop (W7) If your tracks are sync...

• Music Fan
  • Which device(s) are you using? LG G3 What version is your iOS? Android 4.4.2 What quality are you syncing? Extreme On which device(s) is syncing slow? LG G3 On which device(s) is syncing fast...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Buttons Too Small

Hello, I am finding the three dots button that enable you to access extra info on a playlist far too small. I am constantly skipping to that track instead where I may want to be looking at the album the track is on, or maybe queueing a song up. Gets ...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I am finding the three dots button that enable you to access extra info on a playlist far too small. I am constantly skipping to that track instead where I may want to be looking at...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Downloading via cell with option off

Caused me to go over my limit because for some reason the app lost 30gb of music and began redownloaded it which seems to be a common occurrence with the appI would like a reimbursement that my cell service charged me for the glitch please

• Visitor
  • Caused me to go over my limit because for some reason the app lost 30gb of music and began redownloaded it which seems to be a common occurrence with the app I would like a reimbursement that my...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify hides when I click to artist in dell venue 8

I'm having a problem when I'm clicking in an artist name.....I'm using spotify in different devices, but I'm having this problem only in my tablet that is a Dell venue 8 As I could check, I'm not the only one Errors in dell venuue I tought that it wa...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having a problem when I'm clicking in an artist name.....I'm using spotify in different devices, but I'm having this problem only in my tablet that is a Dell venue 8 As I could check, I'm not t...
  • Onava
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
    dell
    hides
    Spotify
    tablet
    venue
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Organize songs in the android app

This has probably been suggested before but I would love to be able to sort my songs in my playlists directly on my phone. It would also be great if I got the option to sort my songs in the checkmark playlist (my songs/tracks) just because I love add...

• Roadie
  • This has probably been suggested before but I would love to be able to sort my songs in my playlists directly on my phone. It would also be great if I got the option to sort my songs in the checkma...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Crashes when i open the app

Im using the samsung galaxy s4 Everytime i open spotify i receive a message saying 'Unfortunately, Spotify has stopped.' Ive reinstalled the app, restarted my device yet it still crashes. Any other suggestions or how to fix this problem? Thanks.

• Im using the samsung galaxy s4 Everytime i open spotify i receive a message saying 'Unfortunately, Spotify has stopped.' Ive reinstalled the app, restarted my device yet it still crashes. Any o...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

songs were available offline now they're not

One day I'm loving spotify and the hundreds of songs I had downloaded offline. The next none of them will play offline anymore. Says that they're waiting to download. There's a hndful of songs that are still playing. Even the playlists that I'm follo...

• Casual Listener
  • One day I'm loving spotify and the hundreds of songs I had downloaded offline. The next none of them will play offline anymore. Says that they're waiting to download. There's a hndful of songs that a...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify has stopped.

Hello everyone ! I have an issue since à week. Spotify crashes randomly on my phone with no apparent reason. My phone : Rooted Galaxy note 3I used foldermount to sync on my sd cardIt worked fine until Last week and now spotify Just crashes randomly. ...

• Roadie
  • Hello everyone ! I have an issue since à week. Spotify crashes randomly on my phone with no apparent reason. My phone : Rooted Galaxy note 3 I used foldermount to sync on my sd card It work...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 50 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Crash
    SD-card
  • 50 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify No Longer Downloading Local Files To Playlists

Ok... I have no idea what happened to Spotify or what... but I used to able to download Local Files to playlists on my phone which is how I would listen to alot of my music since Spotify doesn't have all the music I listen to. Now recently, my phone/...

• Regular
  • Ok... I have no idea what happened to Spotify or what... but I used to able to download Local Files to playlists on my phone which is how I would listen to alot of my music since Spotify doesn't have...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

My account was charged twice, and I don't know how to go about fixing this. Any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • My account was charged twice, and I don't know how to go about fixing this. Any suggestions?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to pay for premium

So, I'm trying to upgrade but my old credit card info no longer is valid. Trying to update my credit card info has been impossible. Either broken links, or the link just resets the page and accomplishes nothing. Please help. This is seriously frustra...

• So, I'm trying to upgrade but my old credit card info no longer is valid. Trying to update my credit card info has been impossible. Either broken links, or the link just resets the page and accomplis...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify randomly starts playing on it's own on a device called "Helium"

It's always music I've never heard of, never initiated by me, and sometimes it pauses the music I'm ACTUALLY listening to when I'm listening on my laptop (Because it's in use somewhere else...) I've tried logging out of all my other devices, changing...

• Regular
  • It's always music I've never heard of, never initiated by me, and sometimes it pauses the music I'm ACTUALLY listening to when I'm listening on my laptop (Because it's in use somewhere else...) &nb...
  • Dwebtron
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird bug on lockscreen

Hi. I'm using spotify quite a while. The only bug that I encountered is that lockscreen bug which is doesn't properly show the length of the tract. For that reason I can't play the specific part of the track. I tried other music players and there isn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I'm using spotify quite a while. The only bug that I encountered is that lockscreen bug which is doesn't properly show the length of the tract. For that reason I can't play the specific part of t...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

You appeared to be trying to log into spotify from a different country?

I set my profile to UK and i'm pretty sure that my IP address are located in UK. But i cant log in. Whats wrong?

• Regular
  • I set my profile to UK and i'm pretty sure that my IP address are located in UK. But i cant log in. Whats wrong?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • fail
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with syncing to SD Card with Galaxy S4

I have tried now for several days getting my S4 to sync to SD card. My phone suddenly told me that my 64GB SD card was broken and that i needed to format it. After accepting this, i was prompted that the card was empty and needed formatting. When i t...

• I have tried now for several days getting my S4 to sync to SD card. My phone suddenly told me that my 64GB SD card was broken and that i needed to format it. After accepting this, i was prompted that...
  • Ankamano
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can`t download the songs on my Samsung Handy

Newest Version is installed, Wlan is on. Button "Offline verfügbar" is turned on. What can I do? Would be great, if you can help me... Thank you very much, Greetings, CH

• Casual Listener
  • Newest Version is installed, Wlan is on. Button "Offline verfügbar" is turned on.   What can I do? Would be great, if you can help me... Thank you very much, Greetings, CH
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

track won't play on phone, but plays on desktop.

Hi, I've got a little, but annoying problem. I recently re-upgraded to premium. Now I have a track that won't play on my phone. (samsung s4) I get the message: this number is not available. The track will play on my desktop. It is a local file. (but ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've got a little, but annoying problem. I recently re-upgraded to premium. Now I have a track that won't play on my phone. (samsung s4) I get the message: this number is not available...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! missing radio button android app

Hi,Please could anyone suggest how to fix a missing radio button on the main Spotify menu? It only has search, browse, your music settings. This started about a month ago, when I went to Spain on holiday and assumed nothing of it and thought it would...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Please could anyone suggest how to fix a missing radio button on the main Spotify menu? It only has search, browse, your music settings. This started about a month ago, when I went to Spain ...
  • jamesmacd
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • missing radio button on menu
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Having to dowload all my off-line songs - Again!

Was there an update or so? Today, when I sat into my car to start some music withou internetconnection, all downloaded songs were gone! It wouldn't be the first time, if an update is responsible for that. But how could I know? In the past there has n...

• Music Fan
  • Was there an update or so? Today, when I sat into my car to start some music withou internetconnection, all downloaded songs were gone! It wouldn't be the first time, if an update is responsible ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PC not showing under ,, Show Available Devices''

Good Day Spotift team.So I just tried everything that was giving in the problem section , but nothing worked , I payed for the premium , but I don't get all features that I supposted to have.So my PC is syncing my LG G2 D802 and showing the sync'ing ...

• Good Day Spotift team. So I just tried everything that was giving in the problem section , but nothing worked , I payed for the premium , but I don't get all features that I supposted to have. So m...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes