Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify won't search on my samsung galaxy s11

i've tried searching for tons of artists and search is not responding at all. i have ics.

• Casual Listener
  • i've tried searching for tons of artists and search is not responding at all. i have ics.
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DELETED PLAYLIST, PLEASE HELP!

I accidently just deleted a playlist. It was called Shinedown-Bully, and it had 252 songs on it. Please help me get it back.

• I accidently just deleted a playlist.  It was called Shinedown-Bully, and it had 252 songs on it.  Please help me get it back.
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium upgrade not working

I upgraded to premium and I still receive the message saying I need to upgrade when I try to stream on mobile

• I upgraded to premium and I still receive the message saying I need to upgrade when I try to stream on mobile
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no sound on mobile

Hi allJust subscribed to premium on my HTC but no volume - all ok for other applications - help plse : )

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all Just subscribed to premium on my HTC but no volume - all ok for other applications - help plse : )
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound bottoms out on Android

With some recent update of Spotify there is now a problem with the sound both on by Nexus 7 tablet running Jellybean and my Samsung Galaxy SII. I don't lose the sound, but at random point while playing songs -- sometimes in the middle of the first so...

• Regular
  • With some recent update of Spotify there is now a problem with the sound both on by Nexus 7 tablet running Jellybean and my Samsung Galaxy SII.   I don't lose the sound, but at random point ...
  • johnnybilo
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Buzzing noise between tracks (HTC Wildfire - 2.3.7)

Hi guys I'm running the preview version of Spotify but I had the same issue with the last release. I get a really irritating buzzing noise both between tracks, and when the connection drops out. I have an HTC Wildfire (ironically called Buzz in the U...

• Visitor
  • Hi guys   I'm running the preview version of Spotify but I had the same issue with the last release.   I get a really irritating buzzing noise both between tracks, and when the connecti...
  • el_Cii
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Interface, general suggestion

Not sure if this is best place to bring this up ... I love Spotify and the Android app, but I would like to see all my music organized by artist/album etc. like it is on an iPod or my regular Music app on my Evo. Instead of just a big list in order o...

• Not sure if this is best place to bring this up ... I love Spotify and the Android app, but I would like to see all my music organized by artist/album etc. like it is on an iPod or my regular Music a...
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting a tablet to an amplifier

As a possible alternative to a Philips Streamium, Squeezebox or other dedicated piece of hardware such as Sonos, I am thinking about connecting a Android Tablet to my amplifier. It would run Spotify, a Internet radio app or a DLNA player app. Questio...

• Music Fan
  • As a possible alternative to a Philips Streamium, Squeezebox or other dedicated piece of hardware such as Sonos, I am thinking about connecting a Android Tablet to my amplifier. It would run Spotify,...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music just stops

I've read the various threads already pertaining to this issue and a few of them state that the problem was solved when a new update came out but i still have the same issue. I have a Droid PRO using Verizon wireless, the music will just stop whether...

• Casual Listener
  • I've read the various threads already pertaining to this issue and a few of them state that the problem was solved when a new update came out but i still have the same issue. I have a Droid PRO using...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

paiment

hey i have paid for spotify premium, but i can not use it. why ??? Niklas Mathiesen

• hey   i have paid for spotify premium, but i can not use it.  why ???   Niklas Mathiesen
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Overseas Android APK link - help!

Hi, I have a premium spotify account in the US but my Galaxy S3 had to be reset and now Google Play refuses to let me download Spotify. It worked fine before the install.. Could someone tell me the APK link I need to use grab the current app? Many Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I have a premium spotify account in the US but my Galaxy S3 had to be reset and now Google Play refuses to let me download Spotify. It worked fine before the install..  &n...
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New phone constantly loops login

Description I start spotify mobile and click log in with facebook. It loads the same blank facebook page over and over. I am signed into facebook through the facebook app, browser, chrome browser and my accounts. What are the steps you took to get to...

• Description I start spotify mobile and click log in with facebook. It loads the same blank facebook page over and over. I am signed into facebook through the facebook app, browser, chrome browser a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album article/ details missing in Android, not iOs!

I like to read about an album in Spotify, and I used to do that when I owned an iPod, but in Android, there is no article or info in album view. Is there a way to make the information appear, or is that a missing feature? It is also missing from my W...

• Casual Listener
  • I like to read about an album in Spotify, and I used to do that when I owned an iPod, but in Android, there is no article or info in album view. Is there a way to make the information appear, or is t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Future updates - Galaxy S3

Hello and thank you for a wunderful app. I have a question for you. I recently bought Samsung Galaxy S3 and it is a great phone. The phone comes with alot of nice functions and some of them only works if the app supports it. The phone has a function ...

• Hello and thank you for a wunderful app.    I have a question for you. I recently bought Samsung Galaxy S3 and it is a great phone. The phone comes with alot of nice functions and some ...
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: HTC Evo V - Trouble with Downloading Playlist

Dear Spotify Community, I've scanned the boards and seen that some other posts refer to playlist downloading problems for HTC Evo V users. There have also been general complaints about the app's functionality on the EVO V. I'm writing to join the cho...

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify Community,   I've scanned the boards and seen that some other posts refer to playlist downloading problems for HTC Evo V users.  There have also been general complaints abo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New app will not install on a brand new HTC One V - please help!

I've just purchased a new HTC One V and having set up the phone the first app I downloaded was Spotify. I was told it had sucessfully installed, but on opening the app I was faced with just a blank screen with a black bar along the top. I uninstalled...

• Casual Listener
  • I've just purchased a new HTC One V and having set up the phone the first app I downloaded was Spotify. I was told it had sucessfully installed, but on opening the app I was faced with just a blank s...
  • Halvorht
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unsupported Phone

Hello, i can't download Spotify mobile app from Market, any chance to get .apk? HUAWEI Ascend y200, rooted, custom ROM & kernel; 2.3.6

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i can't download Spotify mobile app from Market, any chance to get .apk?   HUAWEI Ascend y200, rooted, custom ROM & kernel; 2.3.6
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Infuse: Spotify always offline

I am a Plus subscriber, and I cannot listen to the radio on my phone. WiFi and 4G are working fine, but Spotify decided one day to go offline and stay offline forever. Clearing cache, install and uninstall, changing password, and all settings didn't ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a Plus subscriber, and I cannot listen to the radio on my phone.  WiFi and 4G are working fine, but Spotify decided one day to go offline and stay offline forever.  Clearing cache, ins...
  • Rocio
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes