Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

HTC Phone stays offline - cant access playlists

Hello.My HTC Wildfire cant login to Spotify. I´ve got Premium and Spotify insists that I am offline, and thus I cannot play music.I`ve tried to clear cache and uninstall and then reinstall but the problem remain. What is the solution to my problem?

• Hello. My HTC Wildfire cant login to Spotify. I´ve got Premium and Spotify insists that I am offline, and thus I cannot play music. I`ve tried to clear cache and uninstall and then reinstall but th...
  • Alsi
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Local files not being transfer to my new Galaxy SIII.

Hi. I recently bought a new Galaxy SIII phone and I wouldl ike to install spotify. I also have the Iphone 4s with all my music synced to be played without internet as I have the premium account. - My issue at the moment is that on my iphone, all the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I recently bought a new Galaxy SIII phone and I wouldl ike to install spotify. I also have the Iphone 4s with all my music synced to be played without internet as I have the premium account. - My...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sync list, synced list keep disappearing.

I've alot of this posts but no solution at all, i guess the only way to get your voice heard is to spam, so i'm making a new post with the same issue just like everyone else did. When are they going to fix this issue? It's obv that the app aint worki...

• Casual Listener
  • I've alot of this posts but no solution at all, i guess the only way to get your voice heard is to spam, so i'm making a new post with the same issue just like everyone else did. When are they going ...
  • Robin9326
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Updated now it says I don't have premium

After I updated spotify today, I can't play music on my phone, it keeps saying I don't have premium and I need to get it, when I press get it comes to my profile that says I have, what's going on?

• After I updated spotify today, I can't play music on my phone, it keeps saying I don't have premium and I need to get it, when I press get it comes to my profile that says I have, what's going on?
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot play playlist on Android after upgrading to premium

I upgraded to a premium account roughly an hour ago. Every time I choose a song to play, it says "Sorry, can't play this track. Only Premium users can stream on demand on mobile".

• I upgraded to a premium account roughly an hour ago. Every time I choose a song to play, it says "Sorry, can't play this track. Only Premium users can stream on demand on mobile". 
  • sharron
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Apps Hype and We are hunted on Android Mobile?

Where can I find the Spotify Apps "Hype" and "We are hunted" in my Spotify App on the Android Mobile?

• Casual Listener
  • Where can I find the Spotify Apps "Hype" and "We are hunted" in my Spotify App on the Android Mobile? 
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Xperia Acro S LT26w Doesn't save offline playlist in SD Card

Hi everyone! I just bought a new LT26w and it goes perfect. When I isntall Spotify I configure my offline playlists (which are 20 Gb offline playlist), and it just get to download 11 Gb, which is the maximum storage capacity for the internal phone me...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone!   I just bought a new LT26w and it goes perfect. When I isntall Spotify I configure my offline playlists (which are 20 Gb offline playlist), and it just get to download 11 Gb, w...
  • olithicklegs
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

this should be free

idc what you do to this post, just this should be free on mobile, screw paying for a premium account, you guys dont make the music

• Regular
  • idc what you do to this post, just this should be free on mobile, screw paying for a premium account, you guys dont make the music
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded but my iPhone doesn't Seem 2 Know It!

I upgraded to Premium earlier today received my receipt via email, logged out and logged back in (nothing still telling me to upgrade), uninstalled and reinstalled app (still nothing), sent an email to support center (no response yet) why am I paying...

• I upgraded to Premium earlier today received my receipt via email, logged out and logged back in (nothing still telling me to upgrade), uninstalled and reinstalled app (still nothing), sent an email ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day free trial won't work.

I just signed up for the Spotify 30 day free trial. I entered a payment method, got a receipt, and my account said I received the premium upgrade. But when I try to play the music on my android device, it continues try I tell me I need a premium upgr...

• Casual Listener
  • I just signed up for the Spotify 30 day free trial. I entered a payment method, got a receipt, and my account said I received the premium upgrade. But when I try to play the music on my android devic...
  • Psylink
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

trouble with remote skipping in playlist.

Hello. When I choose a track further down than where it ended before when I try to skip a song with my samsung galaxy s3. I am effectively not able to create a point in my playlist that i can listen too.

• Music Fan
  • Hello. When I choose a track further down than where it ended before when I try to skip a song with my samsung galaxy s3. I am effectively not able to create a point in my playlist that i can lis...
  • Leow
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

External SD card

When I sync, my songs go to the internal SD card (Samsung Gallaxy S1), much smaller than my 32 external SD. How can I sync to the external SD card? ThanksGuillermo Aranzabal

• Casual Listener
  • When I sync, my songs go to the internal SD card (Samsung Gallaxy S1), much smaller than my 32 external SD. How can I sync to the external SD card? Thanks Guillermo Aranzabal
  • Rorey
  • Spotify
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Longon hangs - Android/Facebook

I have Spotify Premium, but when trying to log on (with Facebook) logon on my HTC Desire, it hangs, just displaying "Loading" forever. It works fine on my work phone (Sony Xperia Neo V), but I would like to use it on my private phone as well. I thoug...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify Premium, but when trying to log on (with Facebook) logon on my HTC Desire, it hangs, just displaying "Loading" forever. It works fine on my work phone (Sony Xperia Neo V), but I would ...
  • Necator
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlists downloaded, but soon not downloaded...

Yeah. I download a playlist on my android app (and premium account ofc) and it should then be on my phone to listen to at all times. However... if I either restart the phone or it's just idle for a longer period of time, it appears as not downloaded....

• Casual Listener
  • Yeah. I download a playlist on my android app (and premium account ofc) and it should then be on my phone to listen to at all times. However... if I either restart the phone or it's just idle for a l...
  • RealMusicLover
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! file location for synced local tracks?

When syncing local tracks (MP3s) from a PC to android, where do the files go? Are they playable by other player apps? Since the new android version can't import local tracks on the phone, the only way to get them playable is to sync them from the PC ...

• Roadie
  • When syncing local tracks (MP3s) from a PC to android, where do the files go?  Are they playable by other player apps?   Since the new android version can't import local tracks on the p...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

With latest radio version, frequently, sound volume goes to zero!

[I posted this on the Spotify Community Wish List Thread, but maybe it's better here.] Ever since I added the latest version, frequently, Spotify cuts the audio volume to zero. The track is shown as playing, but no sound! I've tested it all sorts of ...

• Visitor
  • [I posted this on the Spotify Community Wish List Thread, but maybe it's better here.]   Ever since I added the latest version, frequently, Spotify cuts the audio volume to zero. The tr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HTC Desire - Spotify doesn't synchronize all my playlists!

I organized several albums (no local files) in Spotify in folders and playlists. Then I started synchronizing the music to my HTC Desire with both applications running. At first synchronizing worked fine. Now part of my playlists have been synchroniz...

• I organized several albums (no local files) in Spotify in folders and playlists. Then I started synchronizing the music to my HTC Desire with both applications running.   At first synchroniz...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug: Song playing info in system bar incorrect

When I skip a song from the locked screen, the song playing info in the system bar is incorrect (it constenty shows the last song that was played). Doing the same thing in the unlocked mode works fine.

• Casual Listener
  • When I skip a song from the locked screen, the song playing info in the system bar is incorrect (it constenty shows the last song that was played). Doing the same thing in the unlocked mode works fin...
  • Whintersby
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to local music?

I cant find a way to add any local tracks to my playlists - in the old app there used to be an item called "local music" which allowed you to browse all local stored music. This seems to be gone now. The beta version didnt have any problems playing l...

• Music Fan
  • I cant find a way to add any local tracks to my playlists - in the old app  there used to be an item called "local music" which allowed you to browse all local stored music. This seems to be gon...
  • bradavon
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

New update (0.5.3.56) available at Google Play

A new update, version 0.5.3.56 is available at Google Play. New features are: Better reporting of why you are offline NFC sharing on ICS Audio effects on ICS Fixes: "More crashes and bugs are now history" is all it says! No word at all on if the most...

• Community Legend
  • A new update, version 0.5.3.56 is available at Google Play.   New features are: Better reporting of why you are offline NFC sharing on ICS Audio effects on ICS Fixes: "More cra...
  • bradavon
  • Roadie
  • 56 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 56 replies
  • 1 likes