Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth headset play/pause buttons doesn't work

I have a new Jaybird Wireless bluetooth headset paired with an Android Nexus 6 phone. When using the remote control on the headset only vol up/down works. Play/pause does not work! Really annoying. Most of other media apps I got doesn't have this pro...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a new Jaybird Wireless bluetooth headset paired with an Android Nexus 6 phone. When using the remote control on the headset only vol up/down works. Play/pause does not work! Really annoyi...
  • lenzy1
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes

Downloaded music

I had issue with my Spotify I have it now solved but for the ten time I lost all my music I downloaded I'm a premium subscriber for a long time. Can anyone help as to why I keep losing my downloaded music cost me an arm and a leg every time in data I...

• Casual Listener
  •  I had issue with my Spotify I have it now solved but for the ten time I lost all my music I downloaded I'm a premium subscriber for a long time. Can anyone help as to why I keep losing my downl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on samsung gear fit 2

I cannot log on. The login always fails. I tried disconnecting all devices I tried every combination of bluetooth and wlan. Nothing works and I'm frustrated beyond belief. In Germany you cannot set device passwords so that's out of question too. Can ...

• Regular
  • I cannot log on. The login always fails. I tried disconnecting all devices I tried every combination of bluetooth and wlan. Nothing works and I'm frustrated beyond belief. In Germany you cannot set d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify on android phone

My Spotify was set for offline use and somehow I was logged out tried to get back into the app and says, ' you are set for offline mode please reconnect but it won't open my home page at all so I can do that so can anyone help me to get back on my Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify was set for offline use and somehow I was logged out tried to get back into the app and says, ' you are set for offline mode please reconnect but it won't open my home page at all so I can...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown device taking control of my spotify and changing my lists

When I'm using spotify, my music will stop and show it's being used on a device I do not own. My music has been deleted amd new items are being added. I have removed the mew content and it reappears within a half hour.I've tried the sign out of every...

• When I'm using spotify, my music will stop and show it's being used on a device I do not own. My music has been deleted amd new items are being added. I have removed the mew content and it reappears ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle/Loop replaced with Like/Dislike

I love Weekly Discover from Spotify. Recently, after the latest update, the Shuffle/Loop options were replaced with Like/Dislike. It used to be simple but now i have to download the songs I want to loop just so i can loop the songs elsewhere. Can any...

• Casual Listener
  • I love Weekly Discover from Spotify. Recently, after the latest update, the Shuffle/Loop options were replaced with Like/Dislike. It used to be simple but now i have to download the songs I want to l...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

PIERDO TODAS MIS DESCARGAS Y SE CIERRA MI SESIÓN INESPERADAMENTE.

Tengo una cuenta PREMIUM descargo 800 canciones en la memoria externa (explandible) de mi celular, y ocupa aprox. 10Gb que es.menos de las 3/4 partes del total de la memoria expandible, y al pasar uno o dos dias escuchando por bluetooth en el auto en...

• Visitor
  • Tengo una cuenta PREMIUM descargo 800 canciones en la memoria externa (explandible) de mi celular, y ocupa aprox. 10Gb que es.menos de las 3/4 partes del total de la memoria expandible, y al pasar un...
  • blackcatone
  • 10 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 11 likes

Solved!! Spotify keeps automatically switching downloads to internal storage

I have a Samsung phone with about 8gb of internal storage and a 64gb external sd card. Naturally I would want to store my Spotify downloads om my external sd card. This seems to work fine for a while, but shortly after Spotify automatically switches ...

• Regular
  • I have a Samsung phone with about 8gb of internal storage and a 64gb external sd card. Naturally I would want to store my Spotify downloads om my external sd card. This seems to work fine for a while...
  • mtubillybob
  • Casual Listener
  • 59 replies
  • 40 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 40 likes

spotify works on mobile data connection,but doesnt on wifi connection

i paid for my premium account,but starting from yesterday, April 12th 2018,my spotify has stopped working. it said 'logging in....' but didnt login at all on wifi connection. but when i tried on the mobile data connection, it did login. why is this h...

• i paid for my premium account,but starting from yesterday, April 12th 2018,my spotify has stopped working. it said 'logging in....' but didnt login at all on wifi connection. but when i tried on the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play videos at all

Unable to play videos at all even after changing country and/or using a VPN

• Unable to play videos at all even after changing country and/or using a VPN
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Useless download

My songs that i've downloaded always gone everytime i closed the app, is it just me or mayb alsoe happen to someone else

• My songs that i've downloaded always gone everytime i closed the app, is it just me or mayb alsoe happen to someone else 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify deleting downloaded music

Just purchased a new Galaxy S9+, and it appears Spotify keeps deleting any music I download to my SD card. This is the same exact SD card I had in my LG V20 and I never had this problem. I had deleted everything before loading the SD card into my S9+...

• Just purchased a new Galaxy S9+, and it appears Spotify keeps deleting any music I download to my SD card. This is the same exact SD card I had in my LG V20 and I never had this problem. I had delete...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Removed the ability to shuffle play all playlist in a folder?

In the new update for the Android app, it seems they removed the option to play all playlist in a folder, is that true? I used it all the time because I follow a lot of playlist and to be able to listen to them all in shuffle mode where fantastic... ...

• Casual Listener
  • In the new update for the Android app, it seems they removed the option to play all playlist in a folder, is that true? I used it all the time because I follow a lot of playlist and to be able to lis...
  • daxl70
  • Casual Listener
  • 283 replies
  • 151 likes
  • 283 replies
  • 151 likes

Tu configuración actual está establecida en modo offline

No puedo iniciar sesión desde mi LG por estar en modo offline, me da la opción de conectarme pero no da resultado, este problema lo tengo ya desde hace un mes.

• No puedo iniciar sesión desde mi LG por estar en modo offline, me da la opción de conectarme pero no da resultado, este problema lo tengo ya desde hace un mes.
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Playlist name

After updating to a Premium Account I realized that every time I create a Playlist I have to add a name for it. I don't know If this ist really an issue with Premium or Just a new "Feature"... But I liked It better when the Name of the Playlist was J...

IMG_1523558014216I.jpg
  • After updating to a Premium Account I realized that every time I create a Playlist I have to add a name for it. I don't know If this ist really an issue with Premium or Just a new "Feature"... But I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Have to log out everytime.

I'm pretty new to spotify. The app downloaded to my phone fine (Samsung s6), songs downloan np, but when I close the app, it just keeps running in the background unless I physically logout of it. Then I have to log in everytime I open the app..Huh? T...

• I'm pretty new to spotify. The app downloaded to my phone fine (Samsung s6), songs downloan np, but when I close the app, it just keeps running in the background unless I physically logout of it. The...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloads

I can download my songs but a few days later i have to download it again. It happens not just one time. It's more than two times in a month.

• I can download my songs but a few days later i have to download it again. It happens not just one time. It's more than two times in a month.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sorry, something went wrong - Android

I get this message when I access Home or Radio. I've unistall this app. I've factory reset in my phone... Nothing worked.But, the rest works. Android 8.1

• I get this message when I access Home or Radio.   I've unistall this app.  I've factory reset in my phone...   Nothing worked. But, the rest works.  Android 8.1  
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs play Randomly on S8

Hey! I have a problem since this morning. Spotify is just playing randomly songs. I already signed out all devices but its still doing this. I also changed my password and signed out all devices again. Does anyone else have this problem? Can you help...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey!   I have a problem since this morning. Spotify is just playing randomly songs. I already signed out all devices but its still doing this. I also changed my password and signed out all dev...
  • mfcodonoso
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes