Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

With a regular account can't I listen to complete albums on my mobile ?

Hi,This might have been asked before but can't really find it so...It seems the only way I can start the music on my mobile is to click shuffle. I hate shuffle ;-). I want to listen to the whole album as it is recorded. I do not have a premium accoun...

• Hi, This might have been asked before but can't really find it so... It seems the only way I can start the music on my mobile is to click shuffle. I hate shuffle ;-). I want to listen to the whole ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A3 2017 Runing Slowly

Hello. I am Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 user. When I use spotify online mode running very slowly. I am using 4G Lite and SD card class 10 but when changing music and surf the weekly discovery and playlist, app frezess. I deleted the application. I loaded ...

• Hello. I am Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 user. When I use spotify online mode running very slowly. I am using 4G Lite and SD card class 10 but when changing music and surf the weekly discovery and pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cant log into Facebook with Spotify on android

When ever i try to log onto spotify with facebook it says "Unable to log in either Username or Password is correctAnd im 100% sure that my log in is correct because i can log onto my facebook with the same password and email as my spotify

• When ever i try to log onto spotify with facebook it says "Unable to log in either Username or Password is correct And im 100% sure that my log in is correct because i can log onto my facebook with ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify takes too much space

How can i make my spotify take less space? My other apps take about 1gt but my spotify takes 5.08gt.

• How can i make my spotify take less space? My other apps take about 1gt but my spotify takes 5.08gt.
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login

So today I tried to login to spotify and it was saying password and username do not match. But I have logged in many times form this account on this phone of mine(one plus 3) and I reset my password but it still says password and username do not matc...

• So today I tried to login to spotify and it was saying password and username do not match. But I have logged in many times form this account on this phone of mine(one plus 3) and I reset my password ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't install Spotify from the Google Play or either from an APK

Yesterday I updated my phone and now it doesn't let me install Spotify from the Google play or either from an APK, which actually was installed before updating my phone but then it disappeared and I can't install it again. Please help me, it appears ...

• Yesterday I updated my phone and now it doesn't let me install Spotify from the Google play or either from an APK, which actually was installed before updating my phone but&n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromecast ultra doesn't play Spotify from my android phone

Hi, All was working fine. Only Spotify can't cast from my android. What's wrong Regards Poul Erik

• Visitor
  • Hi,  All was working fine. Only Spotify can't cast from my android.  What's wrong   Regards   Poul Erik 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Library and radio are not in the page

Hi, why are not the radio and library in the bottom of page?

• Hi, why are not the radio and library in the bottom of page?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify player notification randomly pops-up

The Spotify player control notification randomly pops-up on my Android phone. This happens when not playing any music on any device. This only seems to happen when Spotify on my PC is active. This is pretty annoying because my ambient display lights ...

• Casual Listener
  • The Spotify player control notification randomly pops-up on my Android phone. This happens when not playing any music on any device. This only seems to happen when Spotify on my PC is active. This is...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Notification bar player
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Bluetooth Share has stopped working

Hello, It seems that since I updated Spotify around mid-February that everytime I play Spotify connected to bluetooth, within a couple of minutes I get a recurring 'Bluetooth Share has stopped working'. The bluetooth then turns off, reboots, connects...

• Hello,   It seems that since I updated Spotify around mid-February that everytime I play Spotify connected to bluetooth, within a couple of minutes I get a recurring 'Bluetooth Share has stopp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bluetooth
    Bluetooth Share
    Stopped
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Loud Volume Spikes on new phone

I just upgraded from a Motorola turbo 2 to a Google pixel 2 xl. I have used Spotify for years now on multiple phones, especially the turbo 2, with a wide range of headphones and speakers, with no issues. Now that I have the Pixel, every song I start ...

• I just upgraded from a Motorola turbo 2 to a Google pixel 2 xl. I have used Spotify for years now on multiple phones, especially the turbo 2, with a wide range of headphones and speakers, with no iss...
  • Bazza2112
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle working incorrectly

I press "Shuffle Play" on a playlist, and it just starts playing through all of the songs, starting from #-Z. It used to work prior to this nightmarish update, but now everything seems to be falling apart. It also will sometimes shuffle, sometimes it...

• I press "Shuffle Play" on a playlist, and it just starts playing through all of the songs, starting from #-Z. It used to work prior to this nightmarish update, but now everything seems to be falling ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Deleted]

[Deleted]

• [Deleted]
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

zielordner Bibliothek

Hallo. Kann ich in der Spotify App Android festlegen, wohin[SD Karte] meine Bibliothek gespeichert werden soll? Gruss und danke

• Hallo. Kann ich in der Spotify App Android festlegen, wohin[SD Karte] meine Bibliothek gespeichert werden soll? Gruss und danke
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wont let me log in on my android

So this morning I got logged out of spotify for some reason on my galaxy s6, and tried logging back in and it'd just log me out as soon as I got in, I gave up after a couple tries then later I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. This time it wouldn'...

• Casual Listener
  • So this morning I got logged out of spotify for some reason on my galaxy s6, and tried logging back in and it'd just log me out as soon as I got in, I gave up after a couple tries then later I uninst...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

No radio menu on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Android 5.0)

I cannot find Radio menu on my Note 3 phone. I have Spotify version 8.4.42.722 on my Note 3.

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot find Radio menu on my Note 3 phone.  I have Spotify version 8.4.42.722 on my Note 3.
  • whaleywonka
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Note 8 Bluetooth controls not working

I have been using LG Tone Pro (HBS760) headphones to listen to music/media at work. I recently upgraded from a Motorola Z Force Droid to Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Before the phone switch, bluetooth controls worked perfectly for Spotify for the headphone...

• I have been using LG Tone Pro (HBS760) headphones to listen to music/media at work. I recently upgraded from a Motorola Z Force Droid to Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Before the phone switch, bluetooth cont...
  • Gminz007
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log in from my android, please help me..

I have Premium, succesfully installed Spotify on my Android (HTC Wildfire S) and can't log in.It comes up a message:"Warning Spotify Mobile consumes large amounts of data. If you stream music over mobile networks, it's important that you have a flat ...

• I have Premium, succesfully installed Spotify on my Android (HTC Wildfire S) and can't log in. It comes up a message: "Warning Spotify Mobile consumes large amounts of data. If you stream music ove...
  • tathagata2000
  • 27 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 2 likes

Where has my saved songs list gone? When did Spotify become Pandora!?

Hey Spotify. Your new update sucks **bleep**. Why can't I access my saved songs list on the new UI anymore? Why is there now a generic 'favourites' playlist that I can't even see the songs list of?And why am I able to ONLY play playlists in shuffle? ...

• Regular
  • Hey Spotify. Your new update sucks **bleep**.  Why can't I access my saved songs list on the new UI anymore? Why is there now a generic 'favourites' playlist that I can't even see the songs lis...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify Gone Crazy

Hi, am using spotfy premum snce 2-3 years. Last 2-3 day, spotify restarting the musc, stoppng and changng the musc TSELF! deleted spotfy and setup agan. But ddnt work. Can you help me? am freak out and really angry.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  am using spotfy premum snce 2-3 years. Last 2-3 day, spotify restarting the musc, stoppng and changng the musc TSELF! deleted spotfy and setup agan. But ddnt work. Can you help me? am freak...
  • Rind
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes