Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Storage option disappeared

On my android app, the storage option has disapdisapp in settings, so I can't choose to download music to the SD card anymore. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and clearing data. Nothing has worked. Any suggestions are appreciated.

• Music Fan
  • On my android app, the storage option has disapdisapp in settings, so I can't choose to download music to the SD card anymore. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and clearing data. Nothing has ...
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password change

I can't change my password. Everytime i try to change my password it says 2 times: this field shouldn't be blank. Maybe some feedback from Spotify?

• I can't change my password. Everytime i try to change my password it says 2 times: this field shouldn't be blank. Maybe some feedback from Spotify? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App para quando entro em redes socias

Porque o app para de tocarQuando entro nas redes sociais?

• Porque o app para de tocar Quando entro nas redes sociais?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error- process.com.android.vending is not responding

Hello world,If anyone out there can help me with this I would appreciate it.I have had Spotify on this tablet since day one,had to reset device and now I can not reinstall spotify on this tablet.Tablet is older version,but has always worked.I did uni...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello world, If anyone out there can help me with this I would appreciate it. I have had Spotify on this tablet since day one,had to reset device and now I can not reinstall spotify on this tablet....
  • Ronniegirl38
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    not responding
    Version 4.0.4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternative Spotify Client for Android

do u know any music player that can connect to spotify?such as poweramp, jetaudio, playerpro...

• Regular
  • do u know any music player that can connect to spotify? such as poweramp, jetaudio, playerpro...
  • Chuchuli
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Audio problem with Android 8 oreo

I am with the Moto X4 and the audio stutter in the first second of the songs. It only occurs with Spotfy. At the beginning of the songs or when I advance their track. I already cleaned cache, data, reinstalled and nothing solve the problem.Has anyone...

• Casual Listener
  • I am with the Moto X4 and the audio stutter in the first second of the songs. It only occurs with Spotfy. At the beginning of the songs or when I advance their track. I already cleaned cache, data, r...
  • Hdiasbrito
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android] Storage location continues to change after each update

I've been experiencing that the Spotify premium app on my S7 loses where I set my storage location after each and every update of the app. This has been going on for several months now. I noticed only one other recent thread and the status update was...

• I've been experiencing that the Spotify premium app on my S7 loses where I set my storage location after each and every update of the app. This has been going on for several months now. I noticed onl...
  • Diegopuma7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    S7
    storage
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mi memoria SD no borra los residuos de Spotify

Hola mi acabo de comprar una memoria SD nueva de 64Gb, al momento que inicie la descargade mis canciones no se descargaban completas y se reiniciaba la descarga retire mi memoria SD y con la memoria interna del telefono no pasa eso volvi a intentar y...

• Hola mi acabo de comprar una memoria SD nueva de 64Gb, al momento que inicie la descargade mis canciones no se descargaban completas y se reiniciaba la descarga retire mi memoria SD y con la memoria ...
  • JulioCarpio4
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Albums and songs not working

Whenever I try to click on an album or a song, it shows "Sorry. Something went wrong.". I can listen to songs on shuffle or as playlist but can't listen to a specific song or album. Device: Redmi Note 3Spotify Version: 8.4.39.673

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I try to click on an album or a song, it shows "Sorry. Something went wrong.". I can listen to songs on shuffle or as playlist but can't listen to a specific song or album.   Device: ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Albums
    MIUI
    Xiaomi
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify randomly pauses the music.

Hi, I've been using Spotify on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus for a long time, but I've always had an issuse with Spotify randomly pauses the music, and I have to restart the song. This has been a problem since Android 4.0.2 up to 4.1.1 Jelly bean. Is this ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I've been using Spotify on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus for a long time, but I've always had an issuse with Spotify randomly pauses the music, and I have to restart the song. This has bee...
  • zerokitsune
  • Casual Listener
  • 59 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 8 likes

Greyed out songs on Android but not on pc

Hey.I have a weird problem. I have a premium Spotify account, I already have music on my pc and my android.But on my phone, all the songs I already have are greyed out and I can't play them while on my pc, some not spotify downloaded songs are (somet...

• Regular
  • Hey. I have a weird problem. I have a premium Spotify account, I already have music on my pc and my android. But on my phone, all the songs I already have are greyed out and I can't play them while...
  • Pinstripe
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with Spotify

I have Spotify premium for quite time by now and in that time I've encountered several issues here's a list:- randomly pauses the song or audio just disappear.- randomly deletes my music, all of it, and I need to download it again. Every time that ha...

• I have Spotify premium for quite time by now and in that time I've encountered several issues here's a list: - randomly pauses the song or audio just disappear. - randomly deletes my music, all of ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Matching spotify with shazam.

I can't match spotify with shazam,. I don't have the option in shzam, it is update and yes i'm a premium user of spotify. Please help

• I can't match spotify with shazam,. I don't have the option in shzam, it is update and yes i'm a premium user of spotify. Please help
  • LGT
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 8 likes

pnehht85t5v79p8akl99tkm6

So been having this annoying problem where I've been logged out of Spotify and when I log in it kicks me back out to the login so I try again and it will does the same thing so I try logging in from Facebook but it says there is a problem so that doe...

• So been having this annoying problem where I've been logged out of Spotify and when I log in it kicks me back out to the login so I try again and it will does the same thing so I try logging in from ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Extreme versus Normal Quality

If I mistakenly downloaded playlists in Normal Quality, do I have to clear cache and start over and redownload in Extreme? These are about 1000 tracks.

• Visitor
  • If I mistakenly downloaded playlists in Normal Quality, do I have to clear cache and start over and redownload in Extreme? These are about 1000 tracks.
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BMW ConnectedDrive

Hi!I have the following:BMW 330e /w connected drive (2018) and no pending SW updatesSamsung s8 (no pending SW updates) With the following problems:The onboard spotify app - Changing to next song gives random songThe spotify menu is working 50% of the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have the following: BMW 330e /w connected drive (2018) and no pending SW updates Samsung s8 (no pending SW updates)   With the following problems: The onboard spotify app - Changing ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • BMW
    ConnectedDrive
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Playlist

Tengo dos playlist, una de un genero y otra de genero distinto, ambas con muchas canciones, quisiera poder reproducir las dos playlist como si fueran una y no tener que pasar las canciones a una nueva playlist ya que son muchas.

• Tengo dos playlist, una de un genero y otra de genero distinto, ambas con muchas canciones, quisiera poder reproducir las dos playlist como si fueran una y no tener que pasar las canciones a una nuev...
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! App en pantalla bloqueada

Estimados, en un principio, mientras reproducía música en mi S6 edge de spotify, con la pantalla bloqueada podía cambiar el tema que escuchaba y demás opciones que ya no las tengo.Cada vez que quiero pasar un tema, tengo que desbloquear el teléfono y...

• Estimados, en un principio, mientras reproducía música en mi S6 edge de spotify, con la pantalla bloqueada podía cambiar el tema que escuchaba y demás opciones que ya no las tengo. Cada vez que quie...
  • ivanchra
  • 25 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 2 likes

Volume too low on android app

After I updated Spotify I noticed that my volume is too low, I have uninstalled the app, clean cache, and all I could think of but to no avail, I have tried other apps like Google All Access etc and their sound is fine on spotify is behaving like thi...

• Regular
  • After I updated Spotify I noticed that my volume is too low, I have uninstalled the app, clean cache, and all I could think of but to no avail, I have tried other apps like Google All Access etc and ...
  • kimera23
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • low
    Sound Quality
    volume
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't get access to Premium on my Android

Hi! I have a problem with Spotify Premium. I just got Premium, which I did using my computer. But it doesn't seem to work on my phone (it's an Android). I've tried logging out from both units, shutting down the program, restarting my phone.. Still do...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I have a problem with Spotify Premium. I just got Premium, which I did using my computer. But it doesn't seem to work on my phone (it's an Android). I've tried logging out from both units, shutti...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes