Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Sazid11
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Buzzing noise

Whenever I play a song theres a weird buzzing noise, sometimes like its dragging or skipping bits if the song. It happens all the time on my android phone. I tried deleteing and redownloading the app. I know for sure its not my phone because my speak...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I play a song theres a weird buzzing noise, sometimes like its dragging or skipping bits if the song. It happens all the time on my android phone. I tried deleteing and redownloading the app...
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes

How to play all your music? ...and a few other questions

1. 100 playlists but want to play all of them.I can see on desktop there is a way:Create a folder > dump all playlists into that folder How do you do this on Android as when you click on the top folder it will just collapse it so you can only choose ...

• Music Fan
  • 1. 100 playlists but want to play all of them. I can see on desktop there is a way: Create a folder > dump all playlists into that folder   How do you do this on Android as when you click...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Delete Song
    folder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Gear S3 Remote Control

Hi,I am wondering if it is possible to control my phone on gear s3 in remote mode as I can do all the things in "wi-fi mode" on my watch. See the problem is that in remote mode I can not simple search any song I want to play on my phone or just to pl...

• Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to control my phone on gear s3 in remote mode as I can do all the things in "wi-fi mode" on my watch. See the problem is that in remote mode I can not simple sea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keep pausing randomly

I am using s7 edge for the Spotify. it was fine in the past few months, but it recently keeps pausing every 150-180 seconds. I tried to re-install it but it doesn't work at all. the problem only happens on my phone, not in my MacBook

• I am using s7 edge for the Spotify. it was fine in the past few months, but it recently keeps pausing every 150-180 seconds. I tried to re-install it but it doesn't work at all. the problem only happ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify logged me and I cannot get back in. (Offline mode)

Hello, Twice in the last three weeks, Spotify has randomly decided to log me out (not sure as to why as it just shows the login screen on launch) and it is impossible to get back in. Since I have Spotify premium, I always keep my phone in offline mod...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Twice in the last three weeks, Spotify has randomly decided to log me out (not sure as to why as it just shows the login screen on launch) and it is impossible to get back in. Since I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music being deleted

Hi,This is a constant problem I have. I download albums to save offline and sometimes in the next fewf days it automatically deletes. This happens multiple times most recently yesterday I downloaded 3 albums from the Underachievers and today I have j...

• Hi, This is a constant problem I have. I download albums to save offline and sometimes in the next fewf days it automatically deletes. This happens multiple times most recently yesterday I downloade...
  • LucasMusic001
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download does not work over wi-fi - only over cellular

Hi all. Really annoying problem on my android Pixel running android 8.0.0 It won't download using WiFi. If I select a playlist to download, it starts trying to download via wifi but never gets anywhere/starts. Then if I turn on the option to 'downloa...

• Regular
  • Hi all.   Really annoying problem on my android Pixel running android 8.0.0   It won't download using WiFi. If I select a playlist to download, it starts trying to download via wifi but...
  • Bigbob666
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Borro canciones y sigue creciendo los datos

Tengo Spotify Premium y como he visto que los datos de almacenamiento son altos. He borrado algunas canciones. Pero me sorprende que NO bajan los megas almacenados.¿Por que puede ser?

• Tengo Spotify Premium y como he visto que los datos de almacenamiento son altos. He borrado algunas canciones. Pero me sorprende que NO bajan los megas almacenados. ¿Por que puede ser?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborative Playlist not working

Hi, I created a playlist and turn this as collaborative and shared with my friends, but they can't add a music on this playlist (they're reported that followed the playlist after open the shared link, but when search a music and select the option "Ad...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I created a playlist and turn this as collaborative and shared with my friends, but they can't add a music on this playlist (they're reported that followed the playlist after open the shar...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

My downloads disappear

Hy,Now it's the 6th time in the last month, that all the albums that I've downloaded are no longer downloaded. It's very enjoying to search my whole library to separate the album's that i've downloaded and those I don't. My playlist doesn't delete hi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hy, Now it's the 6th time in the last month, that all the albums that I've downloaded are no longer downloaded. It's very enjoying to search my whole library to separate the album's that i've downlo...
  • danils
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Download music disappears

Right, now having g for he last month read all of he answers to this same question...... Why the fudge is my music still disappearing from my downloads.... I am Fuming, I pay my fee etc.... Why is his still a problem, I have tried EVERYTHING recommen...

• Casual Listener
  • Right, now having g for he last month read all of he answers to this same question...... Why the fudge is my music still disappearing from my downloads.... I am Fuming, I pay my fee etc.... Why is hi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not playing the next song

Im using spotify version 8.4.21.508 on the S7 Edge and its is not playing the next song automatically. Even when the playlists are available offline. I have already uninstalled, clear the cache and tried to play the playlists on the wifi and 4G Nothi...

• Im using spotify version 8.4.21.508 on the S7 Edge and its is not playing the next song automatically. Even when the playlists are available offline.   I have already uninstalled, clear t...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline songs don't play when network is not available

Hi,I have been using Spotify with premium for about 2 years now.I was happy with the service until lately when I started to have an interrupted network moving in and out the subway (usual situation in a city). So here it is, I am aware that the song ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have been using Spotify with premium for about 2 years now. I was happy with the service until lately when I started to have an interrupted network moving in and out the subway (usual situa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android auto only shuffle

Hi, I'm using spotify premium on a 2017 skoda octavia via android car. The problem is, when I start an album (for exemple dark side of the moon) in my library, only shuffle.Is this a known bug? I can not find how to play disk tracks in order ... The ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm using spotify premium on a 2017 skoda octavia via android car.   The problem is, when I start an album (for exemple dark side of the moon) in my library, only shuffle. Is this a known...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I just paid. Why does it keep saying I need premium.

I paid spotify yet it keeps telling me that I need to pay for premium in order to get access to certain features. Can someone please help me fix the problem.

• Casual Listener
  • I  paid spotify yet it keeps telling me that I need to pay for premium in order to get access to certain features. Can someone please help me fix the problem. 
  • LaNiyah23
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Android Auto doesn't work in offline mode

There isn't a way in Android Auto to play only offline music. This could be accomplished either through simply working in "offline mode" or by having some sort of smart playlist that contains only the downloaded songs. I have to pay for my data by th...

• Casual Listener
  • There isn't a way in Android Auto to play only offline music. This could be accomplished either through simply working in "offline mode" or by having some sort of smart playlist that contains only th...
  • zer0three
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

There isnt playlists on my home page

I started the app and my home page gave me an error.There isnt playlists or another things in my home page.Please help me.

• Casual Listener
  • I started the app and my home page gave me an error.There isnt playlists or another things  in my home page.Please help me.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Download de lista de reprodução foi cancelado

Prezados, Tenho tido problemas com o download de músicas em meu dispositivo Android.Uma lista de reprodução inteira que eu havia baixado para a utilização offline teve seu download cancelado inesperadamente (a chave de download foi para o lado esquer...

• Prezados,  Tenho tido problemas com o download de músicas em meu dispositivo Android. Uma lista de reprodução inteira que eu havia baixado para a utilização offline teve seu download cancelado...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist

I need help. I created a playlist and then, few days ago, it "erased" itself. All the songs which were downloaded became "not downloaded". It happened twice and I don't know why. (My device is Android)

• I need help. I created a playlist and then, few days ago, it "erased" itself. All the songs which were downloaded became "not downloaded". It happened twice and I don't know why. (My device is Androi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Erro na reprodução das playlists

Eu tenho spotify premiun e não consigo ouvir minhas músicas offline! Tem como solucionar isso?!Bom dia

• Eu tenho spotify premiun e não consigo ouvir minhas músicas offline! Tem como solucionar isso?! Bom dia 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes