Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps changing to random playlists

For the last 2 weeks I've been having a reoccurring issue with the Spotify Android app. I'll be playing music from my library and it'll randomly stop and change to some random playlist. It's always music I've never heard of and wouldn't listen to oth...

• For the last 2 weeks I've been having a reoccurring issue with the Spotify Android app. I'll be playing music from my library and it'll randomly stop and change to some random playlist. It's always m...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Behind the Lyrics option not showing up

I can't access the behind the Lyrics feature. My friend has it and I don't. Latest android version. The option to turn it off should be below autoplay option but as you can see no such thing there.

• I can't access the behind the Lyrics feature. My friend has it and I don't. Latest android version. The option to turn it off should be below autoplay option but as you can see no such thing there.
  • Tech_Genius
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug of two songs in the search bar

When I open my spotify and touch search and I search sometida song I have for example two songs with similar little and I open one the song that I opened show the picture of the second song, I move and is fix but I minimize the app Android open again...

• When I open my spotify and touch search and I search sometida song I have for example two songs with similar little and I open one the song that I opened show the picture of the second song, I move a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Bluetooth] Metadata is not transmitted

Hello, When, a couple of months ago, I connected my Samsung S7 (no brand and always updated) in my BMW X3 over the Bluetooth connection, I thought I dreamt since I saw, for a few seconds, track and title appearing on the display of the car. After a s...

• Hello,  When, a couple of months ago, I connected my Samsung S7 (no brand and always updated) in my BMW X3 over the Bluetooth connection,  I thought I dreamt since I saw, for a few seconds...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs

I have many songs and playlists downloaded for offline use on my android phone . I can use them for a bit but it always seems like they become not downloaded after a few days and then I have to re download them again. This is extremely time consuming...

• I have many songs and playlists downloaded for offline use on my android phone . I can use them for a bit but it always seems like they become not downloaded after a few days and then I have to re do...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline playlists won't play (premium user)

Hello, I am a Spotify Premium user, using a HTC mobile and I can't play any of my offline playlists in offline mode anymore.I checked that they actualy are set as offline and they are, the library is present on the SD card (it had been downloaded a f...

• Hello,   I am a Spotify Premium user, using a HTC mobile and I can't play any of my offline playlists in offline mode anymore. I checked that they actualy are set as offline and they are, the...
  • macke2dope
  • Casual Listener
  • 37 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 37 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect interfering with Podcast Addict

My wife and I use Spotify Premium. I was using the Windows desktop Spotify Premium program. My wife was in her car using Podcast Addict via Bluetooth. She called to complain that everytime a new song played on my desktop, Spotify would stop her music...

• My wife and I use Spotify Premium. I was using the Windows desktop Spotify Premium program. My wife was in her car using Podcast Addict via Bluetooth. She called to complain that everytime a new song...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! 8 Songs- is this an EP or an Album on Spotify

Hello, I have an artist, named Tyler Hilton who will be releasing 8 songs as an album in the next couple months. What is the minimum amount of songs that Spotify classifies as an Album vs an EP? In other words, will 8 songs be considered an EP or an ...

• Hello,    I have an artist, named Tyler Hilton who will be releasing 8 songs as an album in the next couple months. What is the minimum amount of songs that Spotify classifies as an Album...
  • Joe16
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form.

I have been trying to get premium, but every time I do this message shows up: "The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form."Does anyone know what that is and would be willing to help me out?Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • I have been trying to get premium, but every time I do this message shows up: "The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form." Does anyone know what that is and would be willing to help...
  • Ironfrunk
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Targeted Ad

I got an ad that seemed to be a targeted ad for people with my healthcare insurance company and employer. How does Spotify know this, and whom do I contact for more info?

• I got an ad that seemed to be a targeted ad for people with my healthcare insurance company and employer.   How does Spotify know this, and whom do I contact for more info?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema di accesso a Twitter

Salve, ho un Galaxy S7 Edge e non riesco a condividere la musica su Twitter (non riesco ad effettuare l'accesso a Twitter) esce la scritta "impossibile condividere su Twitter Riprova" Mi potete aiutare?

• Casual Listener
  • Salve, ho un Galaxy S7 Edge e non riesco a condividere la musica su Twitter (non riesco ad effettuare l'accesso a Twitter) esce la scritta "impossibile condividere su Twitter Riprova" Mi potete aiuta...
  • Debril
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fullscreen Artwork NOT displaying on Android

The Fullscreen artwork is no longer displaying on my Andrioid phone. Has this feature been removed or is the app malfunctioning on my phone after the last update? Since you dont share the release notes in the Whats New section when updating (very laz...

• Casual Listener
  • The Fullscreen artwork is no longer displaying on my Andrioid phone.  Has this feature been removed or is the app malfunctioning on my phone after the last update?  Since you dont share the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Retrieve deleted playlists

Hi I've just separated with my wife. She's refusing to retrieve my playlists that she deleted, so that I can transfer them over to my own premium Spotify account. Is there any way to retrieve playlists that are in someone else's name? Please help it'...

• Hi I've just separated with my wife. She's refusing to retrieve my playlists that she deleted, so that I can transfer them over to my own premium Spotify account. Is there any way to retrieve playlis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Se eliminan la seleccion de canciones añadidas a la cola

Cada vez que estoy en la opcion de añadi canciones a la cola, a medida que bajo para seleccionar mas, se quitan las ya seleccionadas y por ende se borra la opcion de añadir a la cola

• Cada vez que estoy en la opcion de añadi canciones a la cola, a medida que bajo para seleccionar mas, se quitan las ya seleccionadas y por ende se borra la opcion de añadir a la cola
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Opção importar músicas não aparece em minha conta

Opção importar músicas não aparece em minha conta. Minha conta é família e outros membros tem essa opção.

• Opção importar músicas não aparece em minha conta. Minha conta é família e outros membros tem essa opção.
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Download das músicas

Meu celular tem 64gb e tem uns 50gb livres, eu coloquei pra fazer download das minhas músicas e quando peguei o celular apareceu um aviso que estava sem memória e não poderia continuar o download, alguém pode me ajudar com isso?

• Meu celular tem 64gb e tem uns 50gb livres, eu coloquei pra fazer download das minhas músicas  e quando peguei o celular apareceu um aviso que estava sem memória e não poderia continuar o downlo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect and Podcasts

I use the Spotify Player on my Windows computer and control it from my Android phone(s). If I'm playing music then try to switch to a podcast, nothing happens. I have to go to the computer and select the podcast. Then the controls work until I try to...

• Music Fan
  • I use the Spotify Player on my Windows computer and control it from my Android phone(s). If I'm playing music then try to switch to a podcast, nothing happens. I have to go to the computer and select...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone has access to my account but I've exhausted all options

Long title, I know. I've been having this issue the past month. Basically, I keep finding random tracks added to my "Songs" list from someone that must have access to my account. I've changed my password and logged out everywhere but somehow I keep h...

• Long title, I know. I've been having this issue the past month. Basically, I keep finding random tracks added to my "Songs" list from someone that must have access to my account. I've changed my pass...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloads on SDCard dissapear after reboot

Hi there, My 3mo trail expires today and I still have a major issue that I cannot accept as its very important to me. When I download playlists on my MicroSD card, its working fine and without any trouble. However, sometimes when I reboot my device, ...

• Hi there,   My 3mo trail expires today and I still have a major issue that I cannot accept as its very important to me.   When I download playlists on my MicroSD card, its working fine ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Saved Albums keep on un-downloading themselves!

I've been a premium (family pack) user for years. Frustratingly, my downloaded albums, of which I have, currently 2,900 tracks, occasionally just all get un-downloaded. I can't figure out if there's a 'download all' setting as it takes me close to 20...

• I've been a premium (family pack) user for years. Frustratingly, my downloaded albums, of which I have, currently 2,900 tracks, occasionally just all get un-downloaded. I can't figure out if there's ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes