Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Genius "Behind the Lyrics" doesn't work on my tablet

I have Samsung Galaxy Tab A(2016) with the latest version of Spotify installed. Behind the lyrics is turned on in configuration, but it doesn't work.In my mobile phone (Galaxy A5) this fuction works properly.I tried uninstalling the app and installin...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Samsung Galaxy Tab A(2016) with the latest version of Spotify installed. Behind the lyrics is turned on in configuration, but it doesn't work. In my mobile phone (Galaxy A5) this fuction wo...
  • crocop12
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App stops playing after a song in playlist

In the last few days, the Android app has now begun to stop playing a playlist while connected to WIFI. It eventually starts back up again (for one song) but repeats the behavior. I havent changed anything on the phone, but it is very frustrating tha...

• Casual Listener
  • In the last few days, the Android app has now begun to stop playing a playlist while connected to WIFI. It eventually starts back up again (for one song) but repeats the behavior. I havent changed an...
  • Doctor_Tact
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help me with my ghost playlist.

Dear folks, Today I restored a playlist I deleted last year. Now all the songs are unplayable and cannot be modified. Please help me with this issue. Thank you in advance for your time and support ;). Vannam

• Music Fan
  • Dear folks,   Today I restored a playlist I deleted last year. Now all the songs are unplayable and cannot be modified. Please help me with this issue. Thank you in advance for your time and s...
  • VNNGYN
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded music disappears after turning into offline mode

I have downloaded more than 500 songs over the night for vacation. When I switched to offline mode all the music Went gone. Every time i try this process outcome Is same. On settings I can see that app Is using more than 1,6 GB . Nůž music isnt avail...

• I have downloaded more than 500 songs over the night for vacation. When I switched to offline mode all the music Went gone. Every time i try this process outcome Is same. On settings I can see that a...
  • takemehome4real
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Turn off Spotify

I have a Samsung S5 Neo and an update rolled out recently that causes spotify player to show up in the lock screen. The problem with this is if you hit play while it's locked it starts playing. I prefer to have my sound completely muted unless I am e...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Samsung S5 Neo and an update rolled out recently that causes spotify player to show up in the lock screen. The problem with this is if you hit play while it's locked it starts playing. I pre...
  • Karede
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Customization of playlists (cover and description box)

I have problem with my account. I can't open it in my phone the app write me something about trip and 14 days. And in my profile thewhwrite that I live in Bulgaria( I live in Ukraine, but for whole summer I was in bulgaria) please help me asap!!

• I have problem with my account. I can't open it in my phone  the app write me something about trip and 14 days. And in my profile thewhwrite that I live in Bulgaria( I live in Ukraine, but for w...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Mini Player Concept

I'm on Spotify premium iv gotten a new phone but cannot log in with it .Just keeps offering me free trial.When I give my email address it's saying if logged on with Facebook all my stored music is gone I can't play music but payments are still being ...

• Visitor
  • I'm on Spotify premium iv gotten a new phone but cannot log in with it . Just keeps offering me free trial. When I give my email address it's saying if logged on with Facebook all my stored music i...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps changing to random playlists

For the last 2 weeks I've been having a reoccurring issue with the Spotify Android app. I'll be playing music from my library and it'll randomly stop and change to some random playlist. It's always music I've never heard of and wouldn't listen to oth...

• For the last 2 weeks I've been having a reoccurring issue with the Spotify Android app. I'll be playing music from my library and it'll randomly stop and change to some random playlist. It's always m...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Behind the Lyrics option not showing up

I can't access the behind the Lyrics feature. My friend has it and I don't. Latest android version. The option to turn it off should be below autoplay option but as you can see no such thing there.

• I can't access the behind the Lyrics feature. My friend has it and I don't. Latest android version. The option to turn it off should be below autoplay option but as you can see no such thing there.
  • Tech_Genius
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug of two songs in the search bar

When I open my spotify and touch search and I search sometida song I have for example two songs with similar little and I open one the song that I opened show the picture of the second song, I move and is fix but I minimize the app Android open again...

• When I open my spotify and touch search and I search sometida song I have for example two songs with similar little and I open one the song that I opened show the picture of the second song, I move a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Bluetooth] Metadata is not transmitted

Hello, When, a couple of months ago, I connected my Samsung S7 (no brand and always updated) in my BMW X3 over the Bluetooth connection, I thought I dreamt since I saw, for a few seconds, track and title appearing on the display of the car. After a s...

• Hello,  When, a couple of months ago, I connected my Samsung S7 (no brand and always updated) in my BMW X3 over the Bluetooth connection,  I thought I dreamt since I saw, for a few seconds...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs

I have many songs and playlists downloaded for offline use on my android phone . I can use them for a bit but it always seems like they become not downloaded after a few days and then I have to re download them again. This is extremely time consuming...

• I have many songs and playlists downloaded for offline use on my android phone . I can use them for a bit but it always seems like they become not downloaded after a few days and then I have to re do...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline playlists won't play (premium user)

Hello, I am a Spotify Premium user, using a HTC mobile and I can't play any of my offline playlists in offline mode anymore.I checked that they actualy are set as offline and they are, the library is present on the SD card (it had been downloaded a f...

• Hello,   I am a Spotify Premium user, using a HTC mobile and I can't play any of my offline playlists in offline mode anymore. I checked that they actualy are set as offline and they are, the...
  • macke2dope
  • Casual Listener
  • 37 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 37 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect interfering with Podcast Addict

My wife and I use Spotify Premium. I was using the Windows desktop Spotify Premium program. My wife was in her car using Podcast Addict via Bluetooth. She called to complain that everytime a new song played on my desktop, Spotify would stop her music...

• My wife and I use Spotify Premium. I was using the Windows desktop Spotify Premium program. My wife was in her car using Podcast Addict via Bluetooth. She called to complain that everytime a new song...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! 8 Songs- is this an EP or an Album on Spotify

Hello, I have an artist, named Tyler Hilton who will be releasing 8 songs as an album in the next couple months. What is the minimum amount of songs that Spotify classifies as an Album vs an EP? In other words, will 8 songs be considered an EP or an ...

• Hello,    I have an artist, named Tyler Hilton who will be releasing 8 songs as an album in the next couple months. What is the minimum amount of songs that Spotify classifies as an Album...
  • Joe16
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form.

I have been trying to get premium, but every time I do this message shows up: "The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form."Does anyone know what that is and would be willing to help me out?Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • I have been trying to get premium, but every time I do this message shows up: "The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form." Does anyone know what that is and would be willing to help...
  • Ironfrunk
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Targeted Ad

I got an ad that seemed to be a targeted ad for people with my healthcare insurance company and employer. How does Spotify know this, and whom do I contact for more info?

• I got an ad that seemed to be a targeted ad for people with my healthcare insurance company and employer.   How does Spotify know this, and whom do I contact for more info?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema di accesso a Twitter

Salve, ho un Galaxy S7 Edge e non riesco a condividere la musica su Twitter (non riesco ad effettuare l'accesso a Twitter) esce la scritta "impossibile condividere su Twitter Riprova" Mi potete aiutare?

• Casual Listener
  • Salve, ho un Galaxy S7 Edge e non riesco a condividere la musica su Twitter (non riesco ad effettuare l'accesso a Twitter) esce la scritta "impossibile condividere su Twitter Riprova" Mi potete aiuta...
  • Debril
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fullscreen Artwork NOT displaying on Android

The Fullscreen artwork is no longer displaying on my Andrioid phone. Has this feature been removed or is the app malfunctioning on my phone after the last update? Since you dont share the release notes in the Whats New section when updating (very laz...

• Casual Listener
  • The Fullscreen artwork is no longer displaying on my Andrioid phone.  Has this feature been removed or is the app malfunctioning on my phone after the last update?  Since you dont share the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Retrieve deleted playlists

Hi I've just separated with my wife. She's refusing to retrieve my playlists that she deleted, so that I can transfer them over to my own premium Spotify account. Is there any way to retrieve playlists that are in someone else's name? Please help it'...

• Hi I've just separated with my wife. She's refusing to retrieve my playlists that she deleted, so that I can transfer them over to my own premium Spotify account. Is there any way to retrieve playlis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes