external sd card

Solved!

external sd card

jara_vyoral
Music Fan
I read threads below, but cannot find the solution on using the external sd card. Should I reinstall Spotify with card mounted or just delete all data and make the first downloading with the card mounted?
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: external sd card

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there. Thanks 4 queston.

You can reinstall app, plug in sd card and install Spotify. it will automatically install itself to external sd card.

Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

Solution!

user-removed
Not applicable

Restart Spotify, should be ok then.

Solution!

user-removed
Not applicable

This is not possible to show library or playlist in car streo. Only Bluetooth metadata over AVRCP (artist, song, album).

Have a nice time 🙂 And ask any questions, if you have in future, here to help.

22 Replies
Solution!

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there. Thanks 4 queston.

You can reinstall app, plug in sd card and install Spotify. it will automatically install itself to external sd card.

Have a nice day.

jara_vyoral
Music Fan
It works. Thanks. Only all the downloads again....

jara_vyoral
Music Fan
Problem. The playlist has been dowloaded, but remains on the undwnloaded list.
Solution!

user-removed
Not applicable

Restart Spotify, should be ok then.

jara_vyoral
Music Fan
It works. Thanks. Just one last question. For today.:) Streaming via bluetooth in the car it shows name of artist, cd and song, sometimes (?) length of the track. There is no library of playlists? Got Android 4.4. Htc compatible with car stereo.
Solution!

user-removed
Not applicable

This is not possible to show library or playlist in car streo. Only Bluetooth metadata over AVRCP (artist, song, album).

Have a nice time 🙂 And ask any questions, if you have in future, here to help.

jara_vyoral
Music Fan
Thanks

jara_vyoral
Music Fan
Hi again. Somethings wrong. I downloaded couple of playlists successfully on sd card. Everything seemed to be fine. Now today I cannot store on card any photo or cannot open Spotify, as it writes "to check if the card is working and there is no free space more". I checked storage manager and it shows that card is empty, only some photos, no sign of any Spotify data n disappeared. I remounted card, restarted mobile. Nothing..

jara_vyoral
Music Fan
I formatted the card and then reinstalled Spotify. It is downloaded in internal storage, not on ext card, thou the settings in storage manager are ok, as before.
SUGGESTED POSTS