Camel Albums Disappeared

Camel Albums Disappeared

fingo08
Casual Listener

Hey Spotify,

For years, you did not upload Camel's Rajaz album and other great ones.

And today, you removed the Stationary Traveller, Nude, Camel(Remastered), Moonmadness, Rainbow's End - A Camel Anthology 1973 - 1985, Nude(Extended Edition).

You should consider to replace them back! Because Camel is an irreplaceable band for us who love progressive rock. We are paying to listen high quality music and you are blocking the art of those legends.

Replace these albums and add Rajaz at any cost!

Music lover from world.

31 Replies

owling
Casual Listener
Ok - here's a test for you: please find the Camel album A Nod and a Wink.
Thanks.

fingo08
Casual Listener

AS I SAID IN 17.04.2019: 

THE ONLY HELPFUL THING THAT CAN BE DONE IS TO REPLACE THE ALBUMS BACK!

NO EXCUSES NO OTHER SOLUTIONS.

YOU PAY FOR AND RELEASE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF "SOUND RECORDS" EVERY DAY. HOWEVER, YOU DID NOT/DO NOT PAY AND RELEASE SUCH MAGNIFICENT MASTERPIECES.

THIS CALLED CENSOR, THIS CALLED BLOCK AND CAN NOT/SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED BY RESPONSIVE SPOTIFY COMMUNITY.

COMMUNITY! SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND LET'S SHOUT OUT TOGETHER TO REPLACE THESE MASTERPIECES BACK!

Frenkies
Casual Listener

Still no real answer? Guess you're just not willin' to pay Andy Latimer a reasonable fee?

Keanu_C
Rock Star 8
Rock Star 8

Hey @fingo08  Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Spotify frequently updates their music acquisition but there are times where they might lose some songs. Why is this the case, well there are couple of reason. 1) It could be that the band couldnt come to a deal with Spotify to public allow music lovers to listen to their songs. 2) it could also be the publisher that didnt come to an agreement with spotify to stream the songs. 

On the bright side, Spotify always updates their content and hopefully soon they will bring back Camel Albums back to Spotify.

Happy Listening
Keanu_C

Keanu_CRock Star 8
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Mirinda-8
Visitor

It’s 2020 now and still nothing changed 😞 It’s a shame that a lot albums of such a legendary band are missing! Please bring it back. 

8_956-g8a22zs

I will weigh in on this.

I totally agree.

There is no replacement for the missing Camel Albums.

Please work out an agreement. I don't know what happened nor I know the reasons they were removed. But I think that there is no commercial or money related excuse to priving us from hearing this great music.

Is it about money? shame on whoever is envolved.

Humanity deserve those albums back

mariohmol

its a shame.. no reasonable answer.. trying now apple music.. 

fingo08
Casual Listener

Your answer is not helpful by the way.

The only helpful thing that can be done is to replace the albums back!

priyash95
Visitor
They have even removed some of the songs from Red and Larks' tongues in aspic. The entire Space Shanty album by Khan has been taken down as well. Similar thing has happened in the case of Chick Corea's elektric band too and Matching Mole too.
This is too upsetting.

Geckinator

I agree, bring them back

thingoll

bring them back and bring rajaz too

SUGGESTED POSTS