Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution loose down and have to renstall

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding single songs from albums

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue: why can’t you add single songs from albums to your library without adding the entire album?...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue:  ...
  • San_D
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Why advertising in Obama podcast although I have premium??!

I started today listening to the new Obama and Bruce Springsteen podcast (I believe produced by Spotify) and was turned down a lot by stupid German Telekom advertising. i understand this, if it’s just a podcast produced by others and you only forward...

• Visitor
  • I started today listening to the new Obama and Bruce Springsteen podcast (I believe produced by Spotify) and was turned down a lot by stupid German Telekom advertising.  i understand this, ...
  • VenterraZero
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Synergy's "Legacy" plays the wrong song

The song listed as Synergy's Legacy is actually Relay Breakdown (which appears later on the same album!). Legacy is 10 m 9s long, and sounds like this (YouTube link). Please fix this!

• Visitor
  • The song listed as Synergy's Legacy is actually Relay Breakdown (which appears later on the same album!). Legacy is 10 m 9s long, and sounds like this (YouTube link).   Please fix this!
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Description Mobile App Bug

When it comes to certain punctuation (& and '), my playlist descriptions end up displaying weirdly on the spotify app on my phone but on desktop they're fine. I constantly retype the description on the phone app and it stays fixed for a while but the...

unnamed (4).jpg unnamed (5).jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • When it comes to certain punctuation (& and '), my playlist descriptions end up displaying weirdly on the spotify app on my phone but on desktop they're fine. I constantly retype the description ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    Description
    Mobile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

old spotify desktop

Hello. I heard you can provide a exe of the old spotify desktop version? See this comment: "I contacted customer support and they sent me a link to download an old version (and I mean older than the one right before this disaster update: spotify_inst...

• Regular
  • Hello. I heard you can provide a exe of the old spotify desktop version? See this comment: "I contacted customer support and they sent me a link to download an old version (and I mean older than the ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Bring back the old version or start upgrade.

Will Spotify fight back and go for the top spot for music stream or what's going on?!Just look at the competition they have lyrics music videos and plus all other things that Spotify gives... Spotify hade add-ons before that made it what the competit...

• Regular
  • Will Spotify fight back and go for the top spot for music stream or what's going on?! Just look at the competition they have lyrics music videos and plus all other things that Spotify gives... Spoti...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! ASTRO latest release for a different artist

Issue: There's a different artist from a different country same named as kpop artist ASTRO and it is messing up their line up of albums and it even had a new album release. Hope this will not messed up with their come back. Hope someone notice this.

• Casual Listener
  • Issue: There's a different artist from a different country same named as kpop artist ASTRO and it is messing up their line up of albums and it even had a new album release. Hope this will not messed ...
  • wroitheboy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Astro
    metadata
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why don't Podcasts or new episodes load at all?

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy S10+Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssuePodcasts don't load at all in the app/desktop, nor do the latest episodes. What's going on? The app has been very buggy lately and as a Premium subscriber th...

• Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy S10+ Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Podcasts don't load at all in the app/desktop, nor do the latest episod...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Lambrettas being removed off spotify

PlanPremiumCountryThe United KingdomDeviceIPhone XROperating SystemiOS 14.4 My Question or IssueBoth of the Lambrettas albums are unplayable for me with the exception of their hit poison ivy despite being fine and playable on Thursday I just want to ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country The United Kingdom Device IPhone XR Operating System iOS 14.4   My Question or Issue Both of the Lambrettas albums are unplayable for me with the exception of thei...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Release listed on the wrong profile

The single "Sharknado" by The Offspring is listed on the profile of a gospel group. https://open.spotify.com/album/2u0nmoSjTx9xjP41jMdQ1J It should be moved to this artist profile. https://open.spotify.com/artist/5LfGQac0EIXyAN8aUwmNAQ I contacted Sp...

• Roadie
  • The single "Sharknado" by The Offspring is listed on the profile of a gospel group.   https://open.spotify.com/album/2u0nmoSjTx9xjP41jMdQ1J   It should be moved to this artist profile. ...
  • ThomWim
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

The Evil Empire of Everything

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceAllOperating SystemIOS / Windows 10 My Question or IssueHow do we request content? I cannot find Public Enemy's 'The Evil Empire of Everything' yet most other content by Public Enemy is listed. 'The Evil Empire o...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device All Operating System IOS / Windows 10   My Question or Issue How do we request content? I cannot find Public Enemy's 'The Evil Empire of E...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist photo

Hi, can I change the photo of my playlist? how?  Many thanks.

• Composer
  • Hi, can I change the photo of my playlist? how?  Many thanks.
  • James_Cacao
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How To Upload Video Podcast

PlanFreeCountryUnited States - New MexicoDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI am the producer for a gaming podcast on YouTube and the host/content creator is looking to expand his audience. I have about 10-15 episodes already...

• Plan Free Country United States - New Mexico Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am the producer for a gaming podcast on YouTube and the host/content c...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads on Spotify Owned Podcasts

I got to searching around to figure out why as a Spotify Premium users I get so much ad copy during my listening. And I understand that some podcasts integrate ads into their own content and spotify has zero influence on other company's policies for ...

• Visitor
  • I got to searching around to figure out why as a Spotify Premium users I get so much ad copy during my listening. And I understand that some podcasts integrate ads into their own content and s...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Joe Rogan - Audio Only

Do you know when the audio only version of the JRE podcast will be available on your platform? The current video format is terrible and always skips? Please send the canned response!

• Regular
  • Do you know when the audio only version of the JRE podcast will be available on your platform?  The current video format is terrible and always skips?  Please send the canned response!&nbsp...
  • STLBatman
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

[Podcasts] JRE

Can you please stop **bleep**ing with the Joe Rogan Podcast by deleting episodes, and also can you get it back to the same level it was when it was on YouTube? Including video would be great. Thanks. Super **bleep**ing annoying that you can't figure ...

• Casual Listener
  • Can you please stop **bleep**ing with the Joe Rogan Podcast by deleting episodes, and also can you get it back to the same level it was when it was on YouTube? Including video would be great. Thanks....
  • polycreator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to switch to the previous desktop design, can i do that? please help!!!!!!!

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 I want to switch to the previous design, can i do that? please help!!!!!!!

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   I want to switch to the previous design, can i do that? please help!!!!!!!  
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Desktop spotify got turned into mobile >:(

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issuehow do i fix thisit used to show a + with a new playlistnow when i want to make a new playlist i got all of this mobile options nobody wantsthis is windows 10 yet i f...

broken.PNG
  • Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue how do i fix this it used to show a + with a new playlist now when i want to make a...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes