Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Take my song off spotify immediately please!!!

I have had the WORSE HEADACHE from my song still showing up on spotify.... It was supposed to be offline since 2017 Please remove this immediately please and thank you

Screenshot_2019-03-09-08-54-31.png
  • Visitor
  • I have had the WORSE HEADACHE from my song still showing up on spotify.... It was supposed to be offline since 2017 Please remove this immediately please and thank you  
  • katiek_
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Take down
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unavailable Album

Hello,I was recently searching for the "A Little Bit Longer" album by the Jonas Brothers but it seems it doesn't exist, or at least I can't listen to it. I live in Greece..is the album unavailable in my country? If so, why? Is there any chance in wil...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I was recently searching for the "A Little Bit Longer" album by the Jonas Brothers but it seems it doesn't exist, or at least I can't listen to it. I live in Greece..is the album unavailable ...
  • xoholo
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Two amazing songs from Eurovision 2010 and 2011 - where are they?

Hey, here's a great idea: Can someone make the following two Eurovision songs appear on Spotify, that'd be great: Eva Rivas - Apricot Stone - (7th place in 2010)Mika Newton - Angel - (4th place in 2011) It makes no sense why such highly positioned so...

• Visitor
  • Hey, here's a great idea:   Can someone make the following two Eurovision songs appear on Spotify, that'd be great:   Eva Rivas - Apricot Stone - (7th place in 2010) Mika Newton - Ange...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Updated re release of EP, can I submit to editorial?

I released my first EP in 2016 but have now remastered and updated the songs. I recently pulled the old version of the EP because it didn't have many listeners. I figured I could just treat it as a new release and upload the new version via my distib...

• Regular
  • I released my first EP in 2016 but have now remastered and updated the songs. I recently pulled the old version of the EP because it didn't have many listeners. I figured I could just treat it as a n...
  • gruszkad
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs keep being listed as unsaved

Hello, I couldn't find anywhere to post this, so I figured this would be the best place. I've had this problem for a very long time now where, on mobile and pc, I would go to a song or album through the search and it would say that I had not saved th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I couldn't find anywhere to post this, so I figured this would be the best place. I've had this problem for a very long time now where, on mobile and pc, I would go to a song or album through ...
  • Lemboi
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Relase Radar is infected by artist with stolen names

Release Radar (and Discover Weekly) are my favourite features of Spotify. Unafortunately I have an ever increasing problem with artist with stolen bandnames.At first this was just a funny thing, now when I have this issue 2-3 artists every week this ...

• Regular
  • Release Radar (and Discover Weekly) are my favourite features of Spotify.   Unafortunately I have an ever increasing problem with artist with stolen bandnames. At first this was just a funny ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop] ALL my downloads regularly get DELETED

HiI find that all my downloads have been removed on two of my computers. Considering that I download around 3000 songs, having them removed is cumbersome.The most recent case of this was yesterday. After an update. I have checked the amount of offlin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I find that all my downloads have been removed on two of my computers. Considering that I download around 3000 songs, having them removed is cumbersome. The most recent case of this was yesterda...
  • BigHeck
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need more Ed Sheeran songs

I need more Ed Sheeran songs like Galway girl and Perfect.

• I need more Ed Sheeran songs like Galway girl and Perfect.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Made Playlist Change Songs for Different Users

I've noticed that Spotify made playlists with change for different users. For example, my All Out 90s playlist will have more dance music while my friend's playlist has more hip hop. And when I view the All out 90s playlist when I'm not logged in, it...

• I've noticed that Spotify made  playlists with change for different users. For example, my All Out 90s playlist will have more dance music while my friend's playlist has more hip hop. And w...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Removing Michael Jackson Portfolio

Considering the allegations made from the Finding Netherland documentary, that victims should be believed, and the actions being taken from other platforms - I feel there's a moral case for Spotify to remove Michael Jackson's portfolio of music from ...

• Considering the allegations made from the Finding Netherland documentary, that victims should be believed, and the actions being taken from other platforms - I feel there's a moral case for Spot...
  • Armand
  • Roadie
  • 49 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 49 replies
  • 18 likes

Solved!! Joji in India?

I am a big fan of Joji's music and wanted to know when can I expect it to be available in India.

• I am a big fan of Joji's music and wanted to know when can I expect it to be available in India.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Cannot find a song

I have been searching for a song that I heard on YouTube. Until one day I was no longer able to find it. I think it was only released on YouTube but I’m not sure. The title of the song is “Back to Life” or possibly “Back 2 Life”. It was sang by a ban...

• I have been searching for a song that I heard on YouTube. Until one day I was no longer able to find it. I think it was only released on YouTube but I’m not sure. The title of the song is “Back to Li...
  • Koyama_Ichisake
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Dorothy Ashby Fix

The artist Dorothy Ashby has 3 albums on Spotify but there should be 4. If we take a look at this album called the The Jazz Harpist: spotify:album:32XwgJJqg2eXxTmrJQDRid it features other artists such as Ed Thigpen, Frank Wess and Eddie Jones. When y...

• Casual Listener
  • The artist Dorothy Ashby has 3 albums on Spotify but there should be 4.  If we take a look at this album called the The Jazz Harpist: spotify:album:32XwgJJqg2eXxTmrJQDRid it features other ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs saved in the library don't appear on all my devices.

I have a problem. I use Spotify mostly on my smartphone but when i'm working on my PC i preffer to use the Desktop App. So the problem is that when i use it on my smarthphone i have all the songs that i saved before and can still save more BUT when i...

• I have a problem. I use Spotify mostly on my smartphone but when i'm working on my PC i preffer to use the Desktop App. So the problem is that when i use it on my smarthphone i have all the songs tha...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Content not available

I'm an old spotify user since it wasn't even launched in India though there are some contents which are not available on spotify but on Apple music, heard of the label deal but label doesn't seems an issue here.

• I'm an old spotify user since it wasn't even launched in India though there are some contents which are not available on spotify but on Apple music, heard of the label deal but label doesn't seems a...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify India
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I don't see daily mixes

Hi everyone,I use spotify for a few years. 2 months ago I created a new account (premium) instead of a free account. I have one issue, i don't receive daily mixes. I listen everyday about 9or 10 hours to spotify very variated songs. I searched the bl...

• Hi everyone, I use spotify for a few years. 2 months ago I created a new account (premium) instead of a free account. I have one issue, i don't receive daily mixes. I listen everyday about 9or 10 ho...
  • Koyama_Ichisake
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Country running playlist

Hello, Last year I was running a lot and I used to run with the running country music playlist. Now it is gone and I really wish it could come back! Is it planned? Thanks!

• Hello,  Last year I was running a lot and I used to run with the running country music playlist. Now it is gone and I really wish it could come back! Is it planned?  Thanks!
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Classical music, not opera

I like classical music, but not opera. The opera I hate. Is there any way to remove the opera in artist, radios or playlist? For example, indicating in the search: "classic -opera", "Mozart -opera", etc. Any alternative way?Thank you

• I like classical music, but not opera. The opera I hate. Is there any way to remove the opera in artist, radios or playlist? For example, indicating in the search:     "classic -opera", &...
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

XXXTENTACION old tracks

Some of his older Tracks have been uploaded by people such as On Froy. My question is if the Time played goes to X or On Froy since the songs appear in Disabled Albums such as Free X. Also if I add a song locally. Since I called the artist "XXXTENTAC...

• Casual Listener
  • Some of his older Tracks have been uploaded by people such as On Froy. My question is if the Time played goes to X or On Froy since the songs appear in Disabled Albums such as Free X.    ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Local tracks
    old songs
    xxxtentacion
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

No contents

There are literally no good songs available in Spotify now. Everything was fine before a week or something, everything was available. I am from India. New Indian contents did come up, but after that all my favourite songs just vanished from the playl...

• There are literally no good songs available in Spotify now. Everything was fine before a week or something, everything was available. I am from India. New Indian contents did come up, but after t...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes