Playlist Details Not Saving

Solved!

Playlist Details Not Saving

JstnMcBrd
Regular

I've seen other threads from people with similar problems, but they've all been closed due to inactivity. I'd like to bring this problem back up because it's getting rather annoying.

Whenever I modify one of my existing playlists, by changing its title or description, it doesn't save correctly or something. The changes will stay around as long as I have the desktop app open, but if I close the app and reopen it, all the changes revert back to their original values.

For example, I made a playlist with a description of "[Incomplete]" when I was working on it. A few days later, I completed my playlist so I changed the description to "Open for suggestions of songs to add". I closed spotify, reopened it, and the description was back to "[Incomplete]" like it didn't save at all. This same thing happens with the title of playlists.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a legitimate bug?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Playlist Details Not Saving

JstnMcBrd
Regular

Wait, it just worked. I opened it up this morning and the description was fixed. It just took overnight to save for some reason.

2 Replies
Solution!

JstnMcBrd
Regular

Wait, it just worked. I opened it up this morning and the description was fixed. It just took overnight to save for some reason.

Zharelle
Composer

**bleep** the same thing happened to me. Can y'all fix this please. Why.

SUGGESTED POSTS