Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Web Player] [BUG] How to get rid of this unnecessary section that blocks my Playlist

Solved!

[Web Player] [BUG] How to get rid of this unnecessary section that blocks my Playlist

Plan

Free

Country

India

Device

HP laptop 

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I keep finding this unnecessary Division section that comes over the Playlist that I play on the Web Player, I opened the player on both Google Chrome and Brave Browser and it still exists. 

Untitled_1.png
Untitled.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ujwalkandi,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community 🙂

This is an expected behavior. We always strive to improve our app and the experience with it and we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

You can also have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea. That way other users can also support it. Keep in mind the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.

You can also click here to find more information about how your feedback reaches Spotify.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @ujwalkandi,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community 🙂

This is an expected behavior. We always strive to improve our app and the experience with it and we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

You can also have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea. That way other users can also support it. Keep in mind the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.

You can also click here to find more information about how your feedback reaches Spotify.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts