Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[BB] blackberry 9790

why isn't spotify available for the blackberry 9790? is there anyway i can get it? i have searched on the app store and tried to download it online but nothing works is there anything i can do to make it work? will spotify every come for 9790 users? ...

• why isn't spotify available for the blackberry 9790? is there anyway i can get it? i have searched on the app store and tried to download it online but nothing works is there anything i can do to mak...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Blackberry Log In

Hi, I set up Spotify on my blackberry curve 8520 yesterday, it took me a while to figure out how to sync my tracks, but I got there in the end. Now today, it won't log in, it says I might have misspelled or changed my password, neither of which are t...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I set up Spotify on my blackberry curve 8520 yesterday, it took me a while to figure out how to sync my tracks, but I got there in the end.  Now today, it won't log in, it says I might hav...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist not updating on Onkyo HT-RC360

I'm having a problem with my receiver not updating the Spotify playlist, and even worse off it seems to hang the application. I went to the steps of actually deleting every one of my playlist on my Spotify account on my Mac, and that did not help at ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having a problem with my receiver not updating the Spotify playlist, and even worse off it seems to hang the application.   I went to the steps of actually deleting every one of my playl...
  • brugard
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Spotify in my windows phone does not play tracks

I've used Spotify in my windows phone for several months already and all of sudden it stopped playing tracks in any of my playlists. At the same time Spotify is working perfectly in my laptop. I've tried logging in and out but nothing seems to work. ...

• I've used Spotify in my windows phone for several months already and all of sudden it stopped playing tracks in any of my playlists. At  the same time Spotify is working perfectly in my laptop. ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Virgin Tivo - just stops when playing

Don't know if anyone else has this issue. I'm using the Spotify app on my Virgin media Tivo. When playing a list of tracks the app will just stop playing at the end of a track and not continue to the next. I have to skip forward to start again but th...

• Don't know if anyone else has this issue.  I'm using the Spotify app on my Virgin media Tivo.  When playing a list of tracks the app will just stop playing at the end of a track and not con...
  • gvorley
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Should sync over 2G/3G be on or off?

Hi, I want to ensure I am using my home wifi connection and not my mobile internet, i.e. don't want to use my data/ incur any data charges, especially as it's a company phone. If I have this function set to off will that force my phone to use wifi? I...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I want to ensure I am using my home wifi connection and not my mobile internet, i.e. don't want to use my data/ incur any data charges, especially as it's a company phone.   If I have ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

sb touch and spotify folders

SB Touch.I organize my playlists in folders, not to loose the overview Does anyone know how to display folders with playlists on the sb touch. The sbt shows only the playlist, but they are not aranged in folders.

• SB Touch.I organize my playlists in folders, not to loose the overview  Does anyone know how to display folders with playlists on the sb touch. The sbt shows only the playlist, but they are not ...
  • ancan
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[BB] MyBlackBerry just came alive

Re-subscribed to Spotify premium about 10 hours ago. Finally came alive for me about ten minutes ago. Whatever you guys just did, thanks.....

• Casual Listener
  • Re-subscribed to Spotify premium about 10 hours ago.   Finally came alive for me about ten minutes ago.   Whatever you guys just did, thanks.....
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

file format not recognized using ipeng and squeezebox

i recently set up a spotify account and logged into my squeezebox using ipeng it is played through a crestron system. all the info is there but when i hit play i get file format not recognized any help would be greatly appreciated

• i recently set up a spotify account and logged into my squeezebox using ipeng it is played through a crestron system. all the info is there but when i hit play i get file format not recognized any he...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Symbian] offline doesn´t wprk on symbian

I have 440 songs to "download" to the offline option but it doesn´t work. Is always at 440. Anyone knows how to fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • I have 440 songs to "download" to the offline option but it doesn´t work. Is always at 440. Anyone knows how to fix it?
  • Vodolosio
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Blackberry 9300 OFFLINE MODE seems buggy

When I'm listending to Spotify in OFFLINE mode over my car's bluetooth it cuts out when I reach a cell-phone dead spot. I thought the whole poitn of OFFLINE MODE was to be OFFLINE? Is anyone else running into this bug? I tested extentively to verify ...

• Regular
  •   When I'm listending to Spotify in OFFLINE mode over my car's bluetooth it cuts out when I reach a cell-phone dead spot.   I thought the whole poitn of OFFLINE MODE was to be OFFLINE...
  • psilocybn
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Serching through Sonos

Hi. I am getting an error message when searching through Sonos Spotify addon. When I want to search for "the troggs" I type in the and that is no problem. When I then put in troggs a message says "There was a problem searching. Please try again". The...

• Hi. I am getting an error message when searching through Sonos Spotify addon. When I want to search for "the troggs" I type in the and that is no problem. When I then put in troggs a message says "Th...
  • Stanny14
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Observation about sync problems with Spotify and Squeezebox radios

Squeezebox radios seem to have all kinds of sync problems with Spotify and I have no idea whose fault that might be. But after doing some experimentation I think I've found a way to deal with sync problems between Squeezebox radios. I think the issue...

• Squeezebox radios seem to have all kinds of sync problems with Spotify and I have no idea whose fault that might be. But after doing some experimentation I think I've found a way to deal with sync pr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Blackberry bold 9780 all playlist gone!?

ohaai. might be a thread thats already been solved.. but i cant find it.. anyways... my problem: this morning i started my spotify on my blackberry.. and all of my playlists are gone.. only my starred playlist is still there... i tried the 'reset pla...

• Visitor
  • ohaai.   might be a thread thats already been solved.. but i cant find it.. anyways... my problem: this morning i started my spotify on my blackberry.. and all of my playlists are gone.. o...
  • RobCh
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP 7.5] Bluetooth problem in Windows Mobile

Spotify can't play music if I shut off my Bluetooth-headphones. I need a phone restart before i can play music again. This problem is well-knowed in Spotify. I just got a Windows Phone and this is good. I love Spotify much more now. to Spotify. Hope ...

• Visitor
  • Spotify can't play music if I shut off my Bluetooth-headphones. I need a phone restart before i can play music again.   This problem is well-knowed in Spotify. I just got a Windows Phone and...
  • fafaman
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes

[Symbian] Spotify on Symbian Belle?

Hey Guys, in the moment i use my Nokia 5230 for listening with Spotify. All function without any problems. But now i want to buy me an new phone. An Symbian Belle, the question now is. Work the App also on Belle? Had someine tried that? Thank you

• Hey Guys,   in the moment i use my Nokia 5230 for listening with Spotify. All function without any problems. But now i want to buy me an new phone. An Symbian Belle, the question now is. Wor...
  • jurekg
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Radio on Boxee Box?

I saw the posts about no radio on Sonos. Is that also true for Boxee? As the Sonos users said if that feature is not enabled it significantly reduces my interest in paying for premium service.

• I saw the posts about no radio on Sonos. Is that also true for Boxee? As the Sonos users said if that feature is not enabled it significantly reduces my interest in paying for premium service.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] problems logging in on Spotify via Symbian phone

Hi, I'm user of Danish Spotify premium and recently I've installed Spotify on my Symbian phone (Nokia E72) and ever since I've been having troubles to log in on Spotify through my phone. Initially I've signed up for Spotify through my facebook accoun...

• Hi,   I'm user of Danish Spotify premium and recently I've installed Spotify on my Symbian phone (Nokia E72) and  ever since I've been having troubles to log in on Spotify through my ph...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Spotify blackberry 9300. Error: "Check your wifi APN conections"

Hello, I have a blackberry 9300 and spotify premium. When I try to log in from my bb it keep giving me the error message: "Check your Wifi APN conections". I have goog 3g internet conection on my mobile. ¿How can I fix this error? Thank you in advanc...

• Hello, I have a blackberry 9300 and spotify premium.  When I try to log in from my bb it keep giving me the error message: "Check your Wifi APN conections". I have goog 3g internet conection...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes