Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Reporting dead links

Hi all, I don't know where to ask the following question; there seems to be no really adequate place for it within the community. Question: would it make any sense to report Spotify links that are apparently dead? Then, where to report these? Like th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I don't know where to ask the following question; there seems to be no really adequate place for it within the community.   Question: w ould it make any sense to report Spotif...
  • gnomons
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to enable This is playlists

So I like to listen to artists' full discography on shuffle but it's not possible anymore because of the This is playlists. For example, if I go to Lady Gaga's page and start playing her music, Spotify automatically starts playing the This is: Lady G...

• Casual Listener
  •   So I like to listen to artists' full discography on shuffle but it's not possible anymore because of the This is playlists. For example, if I go to Lady Gaga's page and start playing her mus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song on album is greyed out

An album on spotify has one song that is greyed out and unavailable for me to listen to. I know that it is sometimes beyond Spotify's control so I got in contact with the artist and they said the song is working fine for them. I feel like this proble...

• Regular
  • An album on spotify has one song that is greyed out and unavailable for me to listen to. I know that it is sometimes beyond Spotify's control so I got in contact with the artist and they said the son...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

when changing from one type of player to another, my shuffle function gets shut off

When I already have my phone on shuffle, then plug my phone into my car, the shuffle gets turned off and I have to turn it back on. It will also just restart at where the first song from the last time I clicked shuffle. It happens also when I change ...

• When I already have my phone on shuffle, then plug my phone into my car, the shuffle gets turned off and I have to turn it back on. It will also just restart at where the first song from the last tim...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Screenpad For Spotify not working

Hello Community, this is my first question. I just installed Screenpad For Spotify on my new Zenbook Pro, but the app does not work at all. I tried it with both the Windows 10 Store version, and the Desktop version, including reinstalling the Screenp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Community, this is my first question.   I just installed Screenpad For Spotify on my new Zenbook Pro, but the app does not work at all. I tried it with both the Windows 10 Store version,...
  • RedEmerald98
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm having trouble with some musics in my Spotify.

I'm having trouble when playing some specific musics in my Spotify. I try to play it but it never plays, whereas in my friend's spotify it plays perfectly. I also tested a new account and it seems that the problem is my account and not my device. I t...

• Visitor
  • I'm having trouble when playing some specific musics in my Spotify. I try to play it but it never plays, whereas in my friend's spotify it plays perfectly. I also tested a new account and it seems th...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

(Discover Weekly) Liked from Radio playlist

My Discover Weekly is no longer adding songs I like to a Liked from Radio playlist like it used to. Instead of a thumbs up, there is now a heart to click to 'like' songs, but it just says 'Saved to Your Library' and doesn't add it to a playlist. I tr...

• Regular
  • My Discover Weekly is no longer adding songs I like to a Liked from Radio playlist like it used to. Instead of a thumbs up, there is now a heart to click to 'like' songs, but it just says 'Saved to Y...
  • anna_coulthard
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs stop after 9-10 seconds with android auto

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceLG G6Operating SystemAndroid 8.0.0 My Question or IssueWhen i connect my mobile to my car system with android car via bluetooth, just very rarely it works well. More often songs stop after 9 or 10 seconds and it's impossi...

• Casual Listener
  •     Plan Premium Country Italy Device LG G6 Operating System Android 8.0.0   My Question or Issue When i connect my mobile to my car system with android car via bluetooth, ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify As a Matchmaker

I believe the seed of some deep meaningful friendships planted through music.we share playlists/tracks to discover our souls to express different feelings, making memories, fitting in different moods and actually to get to know more about each other ...

• I believe the seed of some deep meaningful friendships planted through music. we share playlists/tracks to discover our souls to express different feelings, making memories, fitting in different moo...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

[Android][Running] Scrollbar works when streaming but not on phone

Why is it that I have a working scrollbar inside a title (I can repeat parts of the music or skip or replay), but only as long as I use my Android phone to control what happens on the synchroniced computer? As soon as I try to play on the phone's own...

• Why is it that I have a working scrollbar inside a title (I can repeat parts of the music or skip or replay), but only as long as I use my Android phone to control what happens on the synchroniced co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Running
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Subscription] Using a Hulu gift card for Spotify + Hulu combo?

Hello,I received a gift card to Hulu for Christmas. I am far more interested in Spotify than Hulu so I was excited when I found out about the Hulu/Spotify partnership. Does anyone know if there is any way that I can have my billing go through Hulu fo...

• Hello, I received a gift card to Hulu for Christmas. I am far more interested in Spotify than Hulu so I was excited when I found out about the Hulu/Spotify partnership. Does anyone know if there is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use back button in web player?

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceDesktop - Web playerOperating SystemWindows 7 Pro 64 - Chrome My Question or IssueI'm not allowed to install the app on my work computer so I use the web player. All week I haven't be able to use the back button within the w...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Desktop - Web player Operating System Windows 7 Pro 64 - Chrome   My Question or Issue I'm not allowed to install the app on my work computer so I use th...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • WP
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Xbox One Error loading / logging in

Premium planSlovakia Xbox One S - OS 10.0.18362.2018 Hi, I'm having trouble launching the Spotify app on my Xbox One S. Worked until 2 days ago, since then it only shows the Spotify logo with the text "Error" underneath upon launch.I've tried reinsta...

• Premium plan Slovakia   Xbox One S - OS 10.0.18362.2018   Hi, I'm having trouble launching the Spotify app on my Xbox One S. Worked until 2 days ago, since then it only shows the Spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with Connect Facebook

I would mainly point out this topic is all about Facebook linking problems.My spotify account is linked with my Facebook account, with the same problem I can't see my Facebook name and profile photo in my Desktop Spotify. I seen a topic saying you wi...

• Casual Listener
  •  I would mainly point out this topic is all about Facebook linking problems. My spotify account is linked with my Facebook account, with the same problem I can't see my Facebook name and profil...
  • dragonvl97
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t play a certain song

I’m not going to include my device info because this issue is happening over multiple devices. Recently I was using my mom’s phone and since the screen was much smaller than the IPad, I accidentally removed a song by Toby Fox called “The World Revolv...

• I’m not going to include my device info because this issue is happening over multiple devices.   Recently I was using my mom’s phone and since the screen was much smaller than the IPad, I acci...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A certain song is buggy on my Android player

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceAndroid SM-J327T1Operating SystemAndroid Oreo? Not sure My Question or IssueSo, this is kinda weird, but I couldn't find anyone else who had this problem. The track Burn It Down by Avenged Sevenfold, specifically the explic...

•   Plan Premium Country USA Device Android SM-J327T1 Operating System Android Oreo? Not sure   My Question or Issue So, this is kinda weird, but I couldn't find anyone else who ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Chromecast bitrate solution verified

There have been quite a few topics with people concerned about the bitrate that Google Chromecast Audio is streamed at. Here’s a couple of those posts that I’m referring to: Chromecast BitratePoor Sound Quality with Spotify Premium on Chromecast Audi...

• Regular
  • There have been quite a few topics with people concerned about the bitrate that Google Chromecast Audio is streamed at. Here’s a couple of those posts that I’m referring to:   Chromecast Bitr...
  • wolfman2022
  • 5 replies
  • 14 likes
  • chromecast
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 14 likes

Spotify Connect on Onkyo receiver problems

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Nokia 7 PlusOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueQuite often when I stream something from one of my two Android phones to my Onkyo receiver with Spotify Connect, the song's sound is on...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Nokia 7 Plus Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Quite often when I stream something from one of my two Andr...
  • earvenj
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Connect
    Onkyo
  • 7 replies
  • 13 likes

Env: prod