Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly Playlist - APRIL 16, 2018

Does anyone have a copy of or song record from the DISCOVER WEEKLY - April 16 that they could share???? Thanks so much Lessons learned on not saving DW playlists before Monday rolls around :(((((

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone have a copy of or song record from the DISCOVER WEEKLY - April 16 that they could share???? Thanks so much 😞 Lessons learned on not saving DW playlists before Monday rolls around :(...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Friend feed disappeared, "Find Friends" instead

I'm not premium, but today when I was listening to Spotify the friend feed disappeared on me and in it's place (right side-bar) there's an option to find friends and it says "See what your friends are playing" above it.Can I fix this? Or does it fix ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not premium, but today when I was listening to Spotify the friend feed disappeared on me and in it's place (right side-bar) there's an option to find friends and it says "See what your friends ar...
  • this1marcel
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify scratching when bass plays Ps4

When i hear Music on Spotify on ps4 its some times scratch, but only when the bass Sound comes. I Can hear Music on other Things like youtube whitout the scratching. Any ideas thar May couse the problem?

• Casual Listener
  • When i hear Music on Spotify on ps4 its some times scratch, but only when the bass Sound comes. I Can hear Music on other Things like youtube whitout the scratching. Any ideas thar May cous...
  • Rasmustrolle
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! set default sorting of playlists

I love Spotify, LOVE it. So much I use it very regularly, and as you can imagine a good portion of my use is while I'm at work or driving. The one thing that I think could use a tweak is how the organization of playlists is handled. I would love to s...

• Casual Listener
  • I love Spotify, LOVE it. So much I use it very regularly, and as you can imagine a good portion of my use is while I'm at work or driving. The one thing that I think could use a tweak is how the orga...
  • pagey21
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Can not access Daily Mix

Could you please check my account for me about Daily Mix. I have been used for more than a month. And my feature Daily Mix still does not work. It do not show on my Iphone and PC.Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Could you please check my account for me about Daily Mix. I have been used for more than a month. And my feature Daily Mix still does not work. It do not show on my Iphone and PC. Thank you.
  • jt16jor9vj95fb1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Following an artist or a playlist doesn't work

I have just downloaded the free version of the app, but somehow I'm not able to follow artists or playlists: If I watch the profile of an artist it doesn't give me the "following" option. How do I fix that?

• I have just downloaded the free version of the app, but somehow I'm not able to follow artists or playlists: If I watch the profile of an artist it doesn't give me the "following" option. How do I fi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dolby Atmos

Hello .I found a playlist called "Dolby Atmos" from apple.id. How can i play this in Dolby Atmos?I have an Denon 2400 and a XBox one.Both are able to play Atmos.When i play the Insect Demo on my Xbox ihave real Dolby Atmos

• Hello . I found a playlist called "Dolby Atmos" from apple.id. How can i play this in Dolby Atmos? I have an Denon 2400 and a XBox one.Both are able to play Atmos. When i play the Insect Demo on m...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

DTS Play-fi app can´t create Spotify Groups

Hi! When I try to create Spotify Speaker Groups in my DTS Play-FI app it sais that I have old unsupported devices. But I just bought them. I am using pioneer mrx 3, VSX-932 | Pioneer but I cant group any of these devices. Can you help? Firmware is up...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   When I try to create Spotify Speaker Groups in my DTS Play-FI app it sais that I have old unsupported devices. But I just bought them.   I am using pioneer mrx 3, VSX-93...
  • xoif
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android] [Google Home] won't resume podcast from where I left off

I am using 2 Google Home Minis grouped together, and using Spotify connect to play a podcast on them from my Android phone. When I disconnect and then reconnect at a later point in time, I find that none of the progress I made has been tracked, and m...

• I am using 2 Google Home Minis grouped together, and using Spotify connect to play a podcast on them from my Android phone. When I disconnect and then reconnect at a later point in time, I find that ...
  • feitingen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • chromecast
    Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Google home playing wrong song

Requested song: Scream and Shout by Will.I.Am actual song: Let it Die by Ozzy Osbourne Let it die shows in my phone as playing on the current speaker.

• Requested song: Scream and Shout by Will.I.Am  actual song: Let it Die by Ozzy Osbourne   Let it die shows in my phone as playing on the current speaker.
  • NickHadfield
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect Yamaha firmware update question

I just received an email from Spotify instructing me to upgrade the firmware on my Yamaha receiver because: "We are upgrading the Spotify app in your device so you can listen to Spotify through your speakers and use the Spotify app on your phone, tab...

• Music Fan
  • I just received an email from Spotify instructing me to upgrade the firmware on my Yamaha receiver because:   " We are upgrading the Spotify app in your device so you can listen to Spotify thr...
  • jaydee77ca
  • Music Fan
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes

Why is the webplayer UI so terrible?

Wow! The user interface on the webplayer is Terrible! I use a chromestick on an HD tv. Does not communicate information that I want or need and generally looks outdated.

• Regular
  • Wow! The user interface on the webplayer is Terrible! I use a chromestick on an HD tv. Does not communicate information that I want or need and generally looks outdated.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Normal Quality is still too large to my liking

I have no idea what encoding method or bitrate Spotify is using, but considering I'm always low on storage and I only have 2GB of mobile data and imI always on the go (I know I can download offline but my phone memoer is on the low side), I wish ther...

• Regular
  • I have no idea what encoding method or bitrate Spotify is using, but considering I'm always low on storage and I only have 2GB of mobile data and imI always on the go (I know I can download offline b...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify touchbar controls on control strip

When you are listening to audio on the mac and the app isn't open it will then add a new control in the control strip which you can then skip songs, go back or pause/play but when i updated to macOS 10.13 for my macbook pro 15" a1707 kaby lake model ...

• Regular
  • When you are listening to audio on the mac and the app isn't open it will then add a new control in the control strip which you can then skip songs, go back or pause/play but when i updated to macOS ...
  • saphirejade
  • 4 replies
  • 23 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 23 likes

Solved!! Release Radar Color

Today I was driving with a friend and was looking on her Spotify account and noticed that her Release Radar cover art color was blue unlike mine which is red. I am wondering what affects the color, or if it is just random? Also, I wonder if there is ...

• Today I was driving with a friend and was looking on her Spotify account and noticed that her Release Radar cover art color was blue unlike mine which is red. I am wondering what affects the color, o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound Up Bootcamp

Hello,I ran across an article that Spotify was hosting a bootcamp to encourage more women to launch podcasts on June 25–29, 2018. The application has seemed to be taken down, but I would absolutely love to be part of it. If there is anyway to join wi...

• Hello, I ran across an article that Spotify was hosting a bootcamp to encourage more women to launch podcasts on J une 25–29, 2018.  The application has seemed to be taken down, but I would ab...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist in Volvo Spotify app not updating automatically

Hi, I love using Spotify in my Volvo. However, if I add i.e. new songs to my playlist on my phone or laptop, these changes are not automatically carried over the next time I log on to Spotify in the car. I have to clear the cache manually in the car ...

• Hi, I love using Spotify in my Volvo. However, if I add i.e. new songs to my playlist on my phone or laptop, these changes are not automatically carried over the next time I log on to Spotify in the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes