Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• jrchopshop
  • Casual Listener
  • 40 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 40 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Help

Hi I’ve had apple for a good amount of time and I’ve had Spotify for about a year in a half, but I recently switched to android and when I log into my Spotify account It shows I have no music in the account.

• Hi I’ve had apple for a good amount of time and I’ve had Spotify for about a year in a half, but I recently switched to android and when I log into my Spotify account It shows I have no music in the ...
  • PavoPeacock
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Playlist URI not properly functional

I am looking to promote our Spotify playlist. I want to use Spotify URI to create a "click to follow button". The only problem is that the Spotify URI code only works with Spotify PAGES not PLAYLISTS. Does anyone have an alternative other than using ...

• Regular
  • I am looking to promote our Spotify playlist. I want to use Spotify URI to create a "click to follow button". The only problem is that the Spotify URI code only works with Spotify PAGES not PLAYLISTS...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unfortunately DRM is not enabled

I added Chromium today, the last version of it just to see if the Oooops issue has been fixed... i get "Unfortunately DRM is not enabled" and i do what Spotify Help Center says... the option was enabled by default, i restarted, cleared cache etc. but...

• Roadie
  • I added Chromium today, the last version of it just to see if the Oooops issue has been fixed... i get "Unfortunately DRM is not enabled" and i do what Spotify Help Center says... the option was...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 45 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 45 replies
  • 10 likes

Web Player plays wrong song after "Remove from Your Music" on a song above the selected one

1. In the Web Player, go to "Your Music" -> "Songs"2. Play songs as normal3. From the "..." menu for a song, pick "Remove from Your Music" (when I did this, I had previously selected to play this song, not sure if necessary to reproduce).4. Any songs...

• 1. In the Web Player, go to "Your Music" -> "Songs" 2. Play songs as normal 3. From the "..." menu for a song, pick "Remove from Your Music" (when I did this, I had previously selected to p...
  • Jessmestery
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Spotify Accounts Sonos picks the old one

My Sonos system has been playing from Spotify fine since the update however only on my sisters apotify account, when I try to add my premium account Sonos connects to an old account without premium. How can I change this??

• My Sonos system has been playing from Spotify fine since the update however only on my sisters apotify account, when I try to add my premium account Sonos connects to an old account without premium. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files

Hi. Can’t play local tracks in my bose device wirelessly from the Spotify app.

• Hi. Can’t play local tracks in my bose device wirelessly from the Spotify app. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect with Roku App

Spotify is not finding my Roku Spotify app. This makes the Roku App all but useless as it has only the most basic of functionality. Please enable Spotify Connect with the Roku App.

• Spotify is not finding my Roku Spotify app. This makes the Roku App all but useless as it has only the most basic of functionality. Please enable Spotify Connect with the Roku App.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify playlists do not update in Sonos

The Spotify playlists visible in the Sonos application (PC-based as well as Ipad and Iphone) are not updated after I have changed, created new or deleted them in the Spotify application (PC-based as well as Ipad and Iphone). All other Spotify functio...

• The Spotify playlists visible in the Sonos application (PC-based as well as Ipad and Iphone) are not updated after I have changed, created new or deleted them in the Spotify application (PC-base...
  • Mattynabib
  • Regular
  • 37 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 37 replies
  • 3 likes

Marantz SR5011 no longer showing in available devices list

Until about 2 weeks ago I was able to play Spotify from any device in my home through my Marantz SR5011. It would show in the available devices list, I would select it, the receiver would turn on, switch to the spotify channel and play.For some reaso...

• Regular
  • Until about 2 weeks ago I was able to play Spotify from any device in my home through my Marantz SR5011. It would show in the available devices list, I would select it, the receiver would turn on, sw...
  • kvwielink
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
    Marantz
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

The ability to NOT lose your downloaded Music, even though it exists

I'm extremely annoyed at the fact that EVEN transferring my STORED content to a BIGGER SD CARD so I can CONTINUE to DOWNLOAD my SONGS to my SD CARD, The cache simply invalidates and I lose ALL THE DOWNLOADED CONTENT FROM SPOTIFY AND MUST REDOWNLOAD M...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm extremely annoyed at the fact that EVEN transferring my STORED content to a BIGGER SD CARD so I can CONTINUE to DOWNLOAD my SONGS to my SD CARD, The cache simply invalidates and I lose ALL THE DO...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify tv app skips during playback

Just bought the Samsung UN65MU6500 and I have attached a Vizio SB3251n-E0 soundbar and while listening to music on spotify, the music audio stops while the song continues playing. Timeout goes between 3-8 seconds long... This ONLY happens while using...

• Just bought the Samsung UN65MU6500 and I have attached a Vizio SB3251n-E0 soundbar and while listening to music on spotify, the music audio stops while the song continues playing. Timeout goes betwee...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PlayStation 3 - behind the lyrics and podcasts

I would really like to see the behind the lyrics function added to PlayStation 3 app - along with the option to listen to podcasts. Simple really, please make this happen Spotify!!

• Regular
  • I would really like to see the behind the lyrics function added to PlayStation 3 app - along with the option to listen to podcasts.   Simple really, please make this happen Spotify!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    ps3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PlayStation 3 app - behind the lyrics and podcasts

I would really like to see the behind the lyrics function added to PlayStation 3 app - along with the option to listen to podcasts. Simple really, please make this happen Spotify!!

• Regular
  • I would really like to see the behind the lyrics function added to PlayStation 3 app - along with the option to listen to podcasts.   Simple really, please make this happen Spotify!!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
    ps3
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Xbox Quality settings?

Hey Comm. I was wondering if there is a music-quality swich or else linked to the spotify app for xbox. Cause I cant find any information so far and its even not listed in the regular spotify help center. So it would be nice to get some information a...

• Hey Comm.   I was wondering if there is a music-quality swich or else linked to the spotify app for xbox. Cause I cant find any information so far and its even not listed in the regular spotif...
  • stratosnn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Difference between browse and radio

im really not sure where the correct place to ask this question is. While i was going through the app i saw that it is possible to go through the different genres in the "browse" tab but also in the "radio" tab. Is this the same thing?

• Gig Goer
  • im really not sure where the correct place to ask this question is.   While i was going through the app i saw that it is possible to go through the different genres in the "browse" tab but als...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play songs from albums on Spotify web

Chrome on windows 10: When I try to play songs by clicking play on an album, or a song in the album, I get a 500 error trying to request the song to "https://guc-spclient.spotify.com/connect-api". However playing songs from a play list works fine, an...

• Casual Listener
  • Chrome on windows 10:   When I try to play songs by clicking play on an album, or a song in the album, I get a 500 error trying to request the song to "https://guc-spclient.spotify.com/connect...
  • orbanbalint
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Linken van Spotify aan Playstation

als ik mijn spotify probeer te linken aan mijn psn account zegt hij dat hij al gelinkt is... Ik weet alleen niet aan welk account, en nu kan ik spotify dus niet gebruiken op mijn playstation.

• Casual Listener
  • als ik mijn spotify probeer te linken aan mijn psn account zegt hij dat hij al gelinkt is... Ik weet alleen niet aan welk account, en nu kan ik spotify dus niet gebruiken op mijn playstation.
  • sietsevanes
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song gone from spotify

The song "Miss June '75" from The Brian Jonestown Massacre that should be appearing as number 9 on this album is gone. Not greyed out as unavailable, just gone really. https://open.spotify.com/album/5KzWrpVIPOWzY42Tkl4XHz

• The song "Miss June '75" from The Brian Jonestown Massacre that should be appearing as number 9 on this album is gone. Not greyed out as unavailable, just gone really. https://open.spotify....
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 10 community vs Spotify

The problem is ignoring and avoiding Windows community again and no answer despite many (up to 200) upvotes and comments last 2-3 months. In my opinion treating really big userbase like this became an issue. I mean this thread.

• Music Fan
  • The problem is ignoring and avoiding Windows community again and no answer despite many (up to 200) upvotes and comments last 2-3 months. In my opinion treating really big userbase like this became a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify webplayer will not work in Firefox (Reason Found, Please look support)

In Firefox, if the about:config flag "media.autoplay.enabled" is set to falsethen the spotify webplayer will NEVER work.This flag is important to stop nasty web sites that bombard users with videos or ad-videos the user has no control over.Please all...

• Regular
  • In Firefox, if the about:config flag "media.autoplay.enabled" is set to false then the spotify webplayer will NEVER work. This flag is important to stop nasty web sites that bombard users with vide...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes