Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

New Album

Hi,How can I make a request to add some albums of an Interpreter. For example "Frederik Vahle"Matze

• Hi, How can I make a request to add some albums of an Interpreter. For example "Frederik Vahle" Matze
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Will Spotify pay from Facebook 30 sec preview button?

If I preview shared track on Facebook from 30 seconds preview, does Spotify pay for rightholders? Is there any difference between being logged in or logged out to Spotify account? Thanks.

• Not applicable
  • If I preview shared track on Facebook from 30 seconds preview, does Spotify pay for rightholders?   Is there any difference between being logged in or logged out to Spotify account?  ...
  • DonSolare
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing songs

I sommetimes go to the Netherlands and i like there songs. When i go to top viral and i found a song i can't listen to it. And i happen to me couple of time that i can't listen to a song from the Netherlands.Can't someone help me to understand , plea...

• I sommetimes go to the Netherlands and i like there songs. When i go to top viral and i found a song i can't listen to it. And i happen to me couple of time that i can't listen to a song from the Net...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost connection to Heos

I was able to connect Spotify to my Heos equipment without problems. Now I do see the Heos equipment as available in Spotify connect, but when I sellect it it wil state 'verbinding maken' (connecting in Dutch) for a vew secconds and then it goes back...

• Not applicable
  • I was able to connect Spotify to my Heos equipment without problems. Now I do see the Heos equipment as available in Spotify connect, but when I sellect it it wil state 'verbinding maken' (connecting...
  • Pipslol
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Problem with the lyrics on Spotify for Windows

So.. This happened to me today, and i already tried to uninstall it and install it again.. Tried EVERYTHING i could try. But i don't know what is going on.When i'm listening to new songs, i usually open the lyrics. But today when i added some new son...

• So.. This happened to me today, and i already tried to uninstall it and install it again.. Tried EVERYTHING i could try. But i don't know what is going on. When i'm listening to new songs, i usually...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

music disapeared when offline (windows)

I have a Lumia phone with a premium Spotify account, I have a few songs to play offline, but recently when I loose my Wi-Fi connection I don't have any song downloaded

• I have a Lumia phone with a premium Spotify account, I have a few songs to play offline, but recently when I loose my Wi-Fi connection I don't have any song downloaded
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

switching account info

How do I take the information from account and put it all in another account without having access to that account?

• How do I take the information from account and put it all in another account without having access to that account?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts on Windows Phone 8.1

Hi, is there any chance to listen to Podcasts on my Windows Phone device? Especially the german Podcast "Fest & Flauschig" is not available.

• Hi,   is there any chance  to listen to Podcasts on my Windows Phone device? Especially the german Podcast "Fest & Flauschig" is not available.  
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs are not playing

Lately when I open the app it would show the song but it wouldn't play. The area where the minutes of how long the song is just said 0. I can skip to the next song and that one MIGHT play. Also if i get a few songs to play in a row it will stop in th...

• Lately when I open the app it would show the song but it wouldn't play. The area where the minutes of how long the song is just said 0. I can skip to the next song and that one MIGHT play. Also if i ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify as default on amazon echo

The spotify setup page https://support.spotify.com/us/article/spotify-amazon-echo/ says you can make it the default on amazon echo, but i cant figure out how. My echo still defaults to amazon music can anyone help me out with this:? thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • The spotify setup page   https://support.spotify.com/us/article/spotify-amazon-echo/   says you can make it the default on amazon echo, but i cant figure out how. My echo still defaults...
  • danmillest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Payment

I updated my payment method and i paid for the premium. However i was logged into my old account. I logged into .y new account and its asking me to update my card info. Will i be charged again even tho i paid already on my other account?

• I updated my payment method and i paid for the premium. However i was logged into my old account. I logged into .y new account and its asking me to update my card info. Will i be charged again even t...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family on Sonos

Hello, My wife at home want to listen spotfy music over the Sonos soundbar. Do i heve to make a separate account for the Sonos or is there an other selution?Because when i use the same accound as on my iPhone the music will interupped i think. I have...

• Hello,   My wife at home want to listen spotfy music over the Sonos soundbar.   Do i heve to make a separate account for the Sonos or is there an other selution? Because when i use the...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting Spotify to Amazon Echo

Echo option is not showing up in my devices nor are any kind of 'find new devices' - how do I connect my spotify to my amazon echo with this feature not working for me?

• Casual Listener
  • Echo option is not showing up in my devices nor are any kind of 'find new devices' - how do I connect my spotify to my amazon echo with this feature not working for me?
  • fabriciorsilva
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Classical Albums Won't Open on Web Player

Classical albums won't open when clicked on in the my music section, it just goes to a black screen. All other genres are fine, it only seems to happen with classical. You can see the songs in songs or artists but not albums. I am using google chrome...

• Classical albums won't open when clicked on in the my music section, it just goes to a black screen. All other genres are fine, it only seems to happen with classical. You can see the songs in songs ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify play counts on facebook

Hey Guys! I am doing a little research about Spotify for my school project and I was wondering if I post a 30 sec song preview in Facebook and person listens to it all, does it count as a play or not? I can't find any information on that anywhere. Th...

• Hey Guys!   I am doing a little research about Spotify for my school project and I was wondering if I post a 30 sec song preview in Facebook and person listens to it all, does it count as a pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to set External SD as Offline Storage - Windows 10 Phone

I have seen lots of posts, and feature requests for this, but it is already available to do. If you already have Spotify Installedif you have the default app location set to the internal storage then...go to Settings > System > Storageselect "This De...

• Casual Listener
  • I have seen lots of posts, and feature requests for this, but it is already available to do.   If you already have Spotify Installed if you have the default app location set to the internal s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

app on windows phone doesnt start

Hi everybody, do you have same issue? I added a podcast on my desktop Spotify, now my Spotify on windows phone doesn't start any more. There is no error message or similar, just a screen with "continuing..." And then back to desktop. New installation...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody, do you have same issue? I added a podcast on my desktop Spotify, now my Spotify on windows phone doesn't start any more. There is no error message or similar, just a screen with "contin...
  • b10126
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists

Hey, Spotify Community! I love to listen to music on Spotify, I've been using it for a long time now. My problem is though, is that when I came from vacation, all my playlists are gone. Now, there are only 64 (excluding the ones I downloaded after th...

• Hey, Spotify Community! I love to listen to music on Spotify, I've been using it for a long time now. My problem is though, is that when I came from vacation, all my playlists are gone. Now, there ar...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes