Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Email is not see in the perfil

My family add the same name for all, but i dont deleted any family because i dont know what is the correct. I dont see the email in the perfil

• My family add the same name for all, but i dont deleted any family because i dont know what is the correct. I dont see the email in the perfil
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family premium

Sent my wife and kids invites to family premium, the kids activated fine but my wife’s invite after clicking link and signing in her account is just normal with no premium activated tried resending several times to no avail and tried copying the invi...

• Sent my wife and kids invites to family premium, the kids activated fine but my wife’s invite after clicking link and signing in her account is just normal with no premium activated tried resending s...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have been added to the family plan by my email address but it isn't allowing me to join

I was added by my dad to the family plan a couple months ago through my email address. When I went to my emails and clicked on the "accept Invitation" I created an account but it then said I was unable to join the family plan. Not really sure what to...

• I was added by my dad to the family plan a couple months ago through my email address. When I went to my emails and clicked on the "accept Invitation" I created an account but it then said I was u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution how to add family members to spotify family premium acount?

Hi, I have an acount and I registered several persons in my family in same adress. I sent out invitations but I had to send them all to my same email since my kids do not have one ones yet. I logged in via link in invitation emial and tried to log in...

• Hi,   I have an acount and I registered several persons in my family in same adress. I sent out invitations but I had to send them all to my same email since my kids do not have one ones yet....
  • riandryson
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant Listen on More Than 1 Phone at Time

Upgraded to spotify for family a while ago, however still only one person is able to listen at a time. I thought with family spotify you multiple people were able to listen to their music at once. Any help would be much appreciated.

• Upgraded to spotify for family a while ago, however still only one person is able to listen at a time. I thought with family spotify you multiple people were able to listen to their music at once. A...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account help

Não consigo inserir o meu filho em minha conta Premium. Ele já fazia parte da conta e utilizava o Spotify normalmente, porém, hoje (29/10/17) recebeu uma mensagem que ele havia sido rebaixado para a categoria Free. Tentei acrescentá-lo novamente, mas...

• Não consigo inserir o meu filho em minha conta Premium. Ele já fazia parte da conta e utilizava o Spotify normalmente, porém, hoje (29/10/17) recebeu uma mensagem que ele havia sido rebaixado para a ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log on my family plan because we can't match de Zipcodes

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?My wife has the Family subscription, but her zipcode option is blocked.When she invites me to join, our zipcodes don't match.How can we solve that?

• Does anyone know how to fix this issue? My wife has the Family subscription, but her zipcode option is blocked. When she invites me to join, our zipcodes don't match. How can we solve that?
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Quiero cambiar de plan e incluir a mi familia

Hola!Tengo cuenta premium pero ahora quisiera migrar a plan familiar para incluir a mis sobrinos.Cómo le hago?

• Hola! Tengo cuenta premium pero ahora quisiera migrar a plan familiar para incluir a mis sobrinos. Cómo le hago?
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium: Passcode for the invited users?

I've upgraded from Premium to Premium Family today. After i've send the invitations to my family, nobody got a code. If you press the button accept invitation, there appears just the email address but no code. Can someone tell me what to do? Thanks

• I've upgraded from Premium to Premium Family today. After i've send the invitations to my family, nobody got a code. If you press the button accept invitation, there appears just the email address b...
  • soccerfan1120
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove a credit card - Upgrade to Family plan

Hello, I need your help please! I was a Premium member of Spotify. I joined one of my Family member and we took the Premium for Family Plan.. I cannot remove my credit card and Spotify continue to charge our 2 credit cards each month since the last 3...

• Hello,  I need your help please! 🙂 I was a Premium member of Spotify. I joined one of my Family member and we took the Premium for Family Plan.. I cannot remove my credit card and Spotify c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3 - Oups ! Une erreur s'est produite. Réessayez plus tard. - since 2 weeks!

Every time I try and accept the invitation for Family get same error message (in french or english). been trying for two weeks now.Any ideas?

• Every time I try and accept the invitation for Family get same error message (in french or english).  been trying for two weeks now. Any ideas?
  • witoldt4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Öğrenci indirimi ödemesi için paramı çekti fakat premium vermedi

Öğrenci indirimi için 6.99TL değerinde ücret çekildi fakat premium yükseltmesi hala hesabıma gelmedi gerekenin yapılmasını istiyorum.

• Casual Listener
  • Öğrenci indirimi için 6.99TL değerinde ücret çekildi fakat premium yükseltmesi hala hesabıma gelmedi gerekenin yapılmasını istiyorum.
  • keremino303
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeeming Spotify premium

Hi,I am currently abroad as I work overseas quite a lot. I am currently on Spotify premium and I have just agreed to be a part of my fiance's family subscription. I live with him normally however I am currenty staying abroad. How can I redeem my Spot...

• Hi, I am currently abroad as I work overseas quite a lot. I am currently on Spotify premium and I have just agreed to be a part of my fiance's family subscription. I live with him normally however I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

LIVING AT THE SAME ADRESS BUT CAN'T USE FAMILY SUBSCRIPTION

Hello community, Me and my older brother both are living at the same adress also working at the same adress as well.. He bought Family subscription and sent me an invite to subscribe it.. But regrettably whatever I do, I could not sign up to family m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello community,   Me and my older brother both are living at the same adress also working at the same adress as well.. He bought Family subscription and sent me an invite to subscribe it.. B...
  • bazaryan
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • come on spotify you are bigger than this..
    ip adress
    not working
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

Buenas,Intento añadir algunos miembros al plan familiar, indicandole exactamente la misma dirección que yo añadí. Esto me ha funcionado para algunos miembros pero para otros, cuando intentamos validar la subscripción, el sistema reporta un error y no...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas, Intento añadir algunos miembros al plan familiar, indicandole exactamente la misma dirección que yo añadí. Esto me ha funcionado para algunos miembros pero para otros, cuando intentamos...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Accept invitation

Hello, I received the mail to accept the family invitation but if I click on it I get a black screen and I can not accept anything now.What is the problem?

• Hello,    I received the mail to accept the family invitation but if I click on it I get a black screen and I can not accept anything now. What is the problem?  
  • Mcfish69
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family adding members

I bought the premium family and followed the instructions to add members and the box that I should see "invite member" is a blank white box. I cancelled the subscription and then purchased it again. That did not solve it. I looked in my email to see ...

• I bought the premium family and followed the instructions to add members and the box that I should see "invite member" is a blank white box.  I cancelled the subscription and then purchased i...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cant join family plan

My wife sent me an invite to the family plan but none of the codes work

• My wife sent me an invite to the family plan but none of the codes work
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem verifying address

Dear Spotify My brother is having an issue logging into my spotify family account. It says that the address does not match the address I registered with. This is pretty odd as there can only be one address. I'm wondering is he typying in the details ...

• Dear Spotify    My brother is having an issue logging into my spotify family account. It says that the address does not match the address I registered with. This is pretty odd as there c...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 - Oops something went wrong, please try again.

My family has bought a family plan and sent an invitation to me. After I input my personal information for vertification, i dont know why it shows the message "3 - Oops something went wrong, please try again."? Does it mean my information is incorrec...

• My family has bought a family plan and sent an invitation to me. After I input my personal information for vertification, i dont know why it shows the message "3 - Oops something went wrong, p...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes