Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Spotify family

I have a question about listening the music with more people at the same time. My family and I want to get the Family premium account but we are worried that we can't listen a different number at the same time. Is this possible???

• I have a question about listening the music with more people at the same time. My family and I want to get the Family premium account but we are worried that we can't listen a different number at t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo accesar al plan familiar

Hace unos meses me encontraba dentro del plan familiar pero de pronto me saco diciendo que no resido en la misma direccion... Si ninguna cuenta ha realizado cambios como es que deje de residir de pronto. Alguna sugerencia? :<

• Casual Listener
  • Hace unos meses me encontraba dentro del plan familiar pero de pronto me saco diciendo que no resido en la misma direccion... Si ninguna cuenta ha realizado cambios como es que deje de residir de pro...
  • RubenAlvarezM
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family

I just joined my boyfriend's premium family plan, however I didnt cancel my old premium subscription first. After I accepted the invite to be a member of his, it appears that my entire account was just moved over to his account and he is the paying m...

• Visitor
  • I just joined my boyfriend's premium family plan, however I didnt cancel my old premium subscription first. After I accepted the invite to be a member of his, it appears that my entire account w...
  • SuLaDu
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member going to an other country for 6 months

Can this family member who is going for 6 months to an other country receive spotify there (France) or do i have to cancel this family member from the main account (Austria)thanks for help greetings from austria

• Casual Listener
  • Can this family member who is going for 6 months to an other country receive spotify there (France) or do i have to cancel this family member from the main account (Austria) thanks for help &n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists when switching to Family

I noticed some older threads about this but wanted to start a new one because I can't quite believe that there isn't a way to do this. When one upgrades from a regular subscription to a family subscription, the assumption is that the family has been ...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed some older threads about this but wanted to start a new one because I can't quite believe that there isn't a way to do this.  When one upgrades from a regular subscription to a family...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family account- Verify address w/ Facebook account

Hi, I am interested in getting a spotify family account. We all have our spotify linked into our facebook. I was just wondering how this works when you need to verify the address, is it taken from facebook or do you enter it manually on sign up. Than...

• Hi,   I am interested in getting a spotify family account. We all have our spotify linked into our facebook. I was just wondering how this works when you need to verify the address, is it t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member account not premium

My housband's account says that we don't live in the same address. We've tried several times already and can't make it work. We need support!

• My housband's account says that we don't live in the same address. We've tried several times already and can't make it work. We need support!
  • AlexDomart
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pago están teniendo un mal día..."

No puedo adquirir el Pack Familiar debido al problema de la imagen. Ya he adquirido el plan anteriormente con exito y he estado realizando otras compras con esta tarjeta por lo tanto esta no es el problema. Ademas esta chequeada por el banco. Espero ...

• No puedo adquirir el Pack Familiar debido al problema de la imagen. Ya he adquirido el plan anteriormente con exito y he estado realizando otras compras con esta tarjeta por lo tanto esta no es el pr...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cambio de Plan Premium pagado por un año a Plan familiar Premiun

Tengo una cuenta Spotify plan premium la cual se pago por un año, se vence hasta el 2018, la quiero cambiar a plan familiar pagada por un año, que pasa con el saldo no usado en mi cuenta premium individual. Saludos Carlos

• Tengo una cuenta Spotify plan premium la cual se pago por un año, se vence hasta el 2018, la quiero cambiar a plan familiar pagada por un año, que pasa con el saldo no usado en mi cuenta premium...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plano Familiar

Eu criei um plano familiar com meu filho e minha irmã, moramos na mesma casa, o spotify disse que não foi possivel confirmar o email e eles dois foram removidos

• Eu criei um plano familiar com meu filho e minha irmã, moramos na mesma casa, o spotify disse que não foi possivel confirmar o email e eles dois foram removidos
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium family only works on ipad

I upgraded to premium family 3 weeks ago. If works fine for my family members and on my ipad. If I log in to my spotify account on my desktop and my android phone however, it says I have a free account en I can only shuffle music. I tried logging out...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to premium family 3 weeks ago. If works fine for my family members and on my ipad. If I log in to my spotify account on my desktop and my android phone however, it says I have a free a...
  • pixieleen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY WON'T LET FAMILY MEMBERS IN TO ACCOUNT/LISTEN

I have a family account and have added my partner to it but Spotify won't let her listen to music. It keeps saying she needs to refer to me (the family account owner) for subscription help. I've added her on the list, she's verified herself and still...

• I have a family account and have added my partner to it but Spotify won't let her listen to music. It keeps saying she needs to refer to me (the family account owner) for subscription help. I've a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family Issue

Hi all, i've just updated my account to family premium.The problem is: when i press the Family button on the left menu on my account page the link take me to the page where i can subscribe and not where i can invite my family, i already subscribed, a...

• Hi all, i've just updated my account to family premium. The problem is: when i press the Family button on the left menu on my account page the link take me to the page where i can subscribe and n...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family Location Of Accounts

My family and I are on holiday, I've just changed my account from a student account to a family account and then went to invite my family to the account. They are getting the message that they need to be in the same country as the account holder.We'r...

• Casual Listener
  • My family and I are on holiday, I've just changed my account from a student account to a family account and then went to invite my family to the account. They are getting the message that they need t...
  • edthesloth
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The family member can not confirm the membership

I invited 2 members of my family, we are living on the same adress. The family members tryied to confirm the membership using the link i was sending. They typed the same adress but it doesnt work (and they use same internet network like me)Is there s...

• Visitor
  • I invited 2 members of my family, we are living on the same adress. The family members tryied to confirm the membership using the link i was sending. They typed the same adress but it doesnt work (a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot verify address

I'm having trouble verifying the address with the family member that owns the account. He gave me everything he typed down to the exact phrase that was typed for address. Would it make a difference if I used ave instead of avenue? I attempted both ye...

• I'm having trouble verifying the address with the family member that owns the account. He gave me everything he typed down to the exact phrase that was typed for address. Would it make a difference i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The members in my family premium package did not get a reply when they have verified their accounts.

Im the owner of a premium account and my family member got removed when it was the premium package renew date . They were asked to enter a Zip Code and they have entered the same Zip Code ( my postal code ) as minE and the server stated that they wil...

• Casual Listener
  • Im the owner of a premium account and my family member got removed when it was the premium package renew date . They were asked to enter a Zip Code and they have entered the same Zip Code ( my p...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan familiar con menores

Hola. Cambié deplan premium a familiar, y cuando invito a mis hijos de 9 y 8 años, me manda a abrir una cuenta que luego no me deja porque son menores. Quisiera saber cómo lo resuelvo. Gracias! J

• Casual Listener
  • Hola. Cambié deplan premium a familiar, y cuando invito a mis hijos de 9 y 8 años, me manda a abrir una cuenta que luego no me deja porque son menores. Quisiera saber cómo lo resuelvo. Gracias! J &n...
  • josearnal
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Change to Family (Gift Card still active)

Hello, I'd like to change my account to Premium Family. But what happens to my already bought subscription time (from gift card)? In my account it says "Your subscription will automatically renew on 9/19/17 and you'll be charged 9,99 €" In "Premium f...

• Hello,   I'd like to change my account to Premium Family.   But what happens to my already bought subscription time (from gift card)?   In my account it says "Your subscription w...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes