Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • madison21
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• Joan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Kartımdan defalarca para gitti

Ben deniyorum üye olmuyor premiyuma ama kartımdan her denediğim için gitti yardımcı olun ve haylen üye olamadım

• Ben deniyorum üye olmuyor premiyuma ama kartımdan her denediğim için gitti yardımcı olun  ve haylen üye olamadım   
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • yardım
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Discount in Turkey

Öğrenci üyeliği için transkript yolladım. Banka ile görüşme sağladım hesabımdan 6,99 TL çekilmiş. Bana onay maili gelmedi. Yardımcı olabilirseniz sevinirim. I sent a transcript for student membership. I made an interview with the bank and took 6.99 T...

• Öğrenci üyeliği için transkript yolladım. Banka ile görüşme sağladım hesabımdan 6,99 TL çekilmiş. Bana onay maili gelmedi. Yardımcı olabilirseniz sevinirim.       &...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • discount
    Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student

My bank account has been debited and my spotify account hasn't been activated. I paid for a student account.

• Casual Listener
  • My bank account has been debited and my spotify account hasn't been activated. I paid for a student account.
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Greece Student Discount

PlanFree/PremiumCountry GreeceDeviceSamsung Galaxy A5Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI'm a university student from Greece and I tried signing up for the Student's Discount Premium. I entered my card details...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  Greece Device Samsung Galaxy A5 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I'm a university student from Greec...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Discount

I’ve applied for the Student Discount and got approved but I can’t complete my application because the link that SheerID provided is not there.

• I’ve applied for the Student Discount and got approved but I can’t complete my application because the link that SheerID provided is not there.  
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Payment Problem

PlanFree(for now)CountryTurkeyMy Question or IssueHey, I tried to upgrade my account to premium with student discount. It was going well, i choose my university, proceeded. But on the page where you upload required files, i stuck. Then i tried to ref...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free(for now) Country Turkey My Question or Issue Hey, I tried to upgrade my account to premium with student discount. It was going well, i choose my university, proceeded. But on...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • discount
    Payment Problems
    Student
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

UK Student Premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountry - United Kingdom My Question or Issue I am an American student in the UK attempting to subscribe to Spotify premium through student rates. The Sheer ID manual verification states that it is only for US Title IV schools which m...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country - United Kingdom       My Question or Issue   I am an American student in the UK attempting to subscribe to Spotify premium through student rates...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Students subscription

PlanPremiumCountry Czech Republic My Question or Issue Hi. Could you tell me, please, if I can use student discount? I'm a student from Czech Republic Thank you for your answer,Best regards,Igor

• Plan Premium Country  Czech Republic   My Question or Issue  Hi. Could you tell me, please, if I can use student discount? I'm a student from Czech Republic   Thank you fo...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Czech Republic
    Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem Verifying Student Account

Hi, I have recently become a student and I'm trying to add this discount to my account, but I cannot get it to verify. My spotify account is connected to facebook which uses my personal email, and I was wondering if that's part of the problem, since ...

• Hi, I have recently become a student and I'm trying to add this discount to my account, but I cannot get it to verify. My spotify account is connected to facebook which uses my personal email, and I ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student's Discount isn't working...

Hello,I was trying to acquire Spotify Premium with the student's discount. I filled my credit card's number and I was redirected to sheerid, although I wasn't asked to submit any kind of document. The only thing I did, after searching the site a litt...

• Hello, I was trying to acquire Spotify Premium with the student's discount. I filled my credit card's number and I was redirected to sheerid, although I wasn't asked to submit any kind of document. ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment

hi. I tried to take a student plan. However I entered my information about it. At the credit card page I gave my card's information to blanks. After that I wanted to control this payment from my bank's online page. I saw that you take paymet twice ti...

• hi. I tried to take a student plan. However I entered my information about it. At the credit card page I gave my card's information to blanks. After that I wanted to control this payment from my bank...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student discount Norway

I already have a family premium account, but I want to change it to a premium student account. When I go to the student page and press "get premium", I get this message: "It appears that you are not eligible for the discounted product that you are tr...

•   I already have a family premium account, but I want to change it to a premium student account. When I go to the student page and press "get premium", I get this message: "It appears that you ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student information not found?

Hello,I recently tried to sign up for the Spotify plus Hulu student deal and my student information could not be found. I’m currently enrolled as a freshman, but I don’t actually start till August. I was wondering if this is the reason my info could ...

• Hello, I recently tried to sign up for the Spotify plus Hulu student deal and my student information could not be found. I’m currently enrolled as a freshman, but I don’t actually start till August....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Abbonamento non funziona

Ho effettuato il pagamento per spotify studenti ma mi rimane L account in freeMentre i soldi li ha presi. Perché?

• Casual Listener
  • Ho effettuato il pagamento per spotify studenti ma mi rimane L account in free Mentre i soldi li ha presi. Perché?
  • -5jwl2emo_prk
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

starting premium when studying abroad

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Norway/ New ZealandDeviceiPhone 6 plusOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or Issue I am a New Zealand student now taking an exchange in Norway. I recently joined Spotify and would like to upgrade my account to premium, but I do...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Norway/ New Zealand Device iPhone 6 plus Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue  I am a New Zealand student now taking an exchange in Norwa...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Plan Webpage down

I’m trying to switch from the Premium plan to the student discount, however the link on the Spotify website doesn’t work. I cancelled my membership through ITunes and would like to continue with the Premium service.

• Casual Listener
  • I’m trying to switch from the Premium plan to the student discount, however the link on the Spotify website doesn’t work. I cancelled my membership through ITunes and would like to continue with the ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Being charged twice

Plan PremiumMy Question or Issue Hi!i recent checked out the student discount and wanted to switch from regular premium to that campaign however I do not start UNI until August so I ended up not switching. But they still charged me for normal premium...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium My Question or Issue  Hi! i recent checked out the student discount and wanted to switch from regular premium to that campaign however I do not start UNI until August so I ended ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount for NUS card but not UNIDAYS

Hi there, I've got an NUS extra discount card but don't have UNIDAYS, is there a way I can still access student discount on Spotify? There doesn't seem to be anywhere where I can just write down the card number and it'll give a discount? I'm a studen...

• Hi there,   I've got an NUS extra discount card but don't have UNIDAYS, is there a way I can still access student discount on Spotify? There doesn't seem to be anywhere where I can just write ...
  • blondie86
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Student Discount Not Applied

Hi! I have premium Spotify, and I just got my student ID today! I wanted to transfer my premium to student premium so I get the discounted rate, but it said it didn't see my ID in the system. I've got it right here. I'm enrolled in Los Angeles Southw...

•   Hi! I have premium Spotify, and I just got my student ID today! I wanted to transfer my premium to student premium so I get the discounted rate, but it said it didn't see my ID in the system....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Switching from premium to student discount

Currently I don't have premium and I plan to try the 3 months of premium for .99. This fall, 2018, I will be a student at college and I was wondering how I can get the student discount after my trial is over?

• Currently I don't have premium and I plan to try the 3 months of premium for .99. This fall, 2018, I will be a student at college and I was wondering how I can get the student discount after my trial...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes