Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • madison21
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• Joan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

I bought student premium but I did not get my premium

Hey! I bought the spotify student premium debate was conducted but I did not get my premium. Can i get a refund

•  Hey! I bought the spotify student premium debate was conducted but I did not get my premium. Can i get a refund
  • Luis82
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student plan issue

I had started my subscription with student plan and i have been charged for it already but i am unable to use premium features and when i open my account it shows free subscription. I want to know is there something wrong with it why i can’t use prem...

• I had started my subscription with student plan and i have been charged for it already but i am unable to use premium features and when i open my account it shows free subscription. I want to know is...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mistake student subscription

I mistakenly paid premium for students and did not finish checking that I was a student and the card was charged the first monthly payment and today it was charged but in my account it still appears that it is frEe

•   I mistakenly paid premium for students and did not finish checking that I was a student and the card was charged the first monthly payment and today it was charged but in my account it s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Studentenrabatt einloesen

Guten Tag zusammmen, mein 12 monatiges Premium Abo fuer 4,99€ laeuft am 01.03.2018 ab. Ich studiere weiterhin und moechte das Premium Abo inkl. Studentenrabatt nutzen, dennoch gelingt es mir nicht das Abo zu verlaengern. Mit dem Button in Unidays "sp...

• Guten Tag zusammmen,   mein 12 monatiges Premium Abo fuer 4,99€ laeuft am 01.03.2018 ab. Ich studiere weiterhin und moechte das Premium Abo inkl. Studentenrabatt nutzen, dennoch gelingt es mir...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Asking for card info second time (student discount)

I am already a premium member on spotify and i just learned about the student discount and when I try to apply for it the website takes me directly to payment page where it asks me to give my credit card information. Should i just give the info again...

• I am already a premium member on spotify and i just learned about the student discount and when I try to apply for it the website takes me directly to payment page where it asks me to give my credit ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I getting double charged

I tried signing up for spotify for students it wouldn't let me and said my college was invalid i canceled and then I signed up for regular premium. My bank account was charged the 4.99 for student premium and then 9.99 for regular. This was on the sa...

• I tried signing up for spotify for students it wouldn't let me and said my college was invalid i canceled and then I signed up for regular premium. My bank account was charged the 4.99 for student p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Double Charge
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

student discount

hello guys, as I lived in Germany when I registered my account, in my profile I chose that I'm a german citizen. My problem is that I live in Romania currently, because I study there. I just can't choose the country Romania in my profile, so how can ...

• Casual Listener
  • hello guys,   as I lived in Germany when I registered my account, in my profile I chose that I'm  a german citizen. My problem is that I live in Romania currently, because I study there. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Student
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribe to the wrong premium membership

I want to use the student premium with $4.99 per month. However, the system put me in the normal premium subscription $9.99 per month. Can you refund me back that $5 and change me to student premium ?

• Visitor
  • I want to use the student premium with $4.99 per month. However, the system put me in the normal premium subscription $9.99 per month. Can you refund me back that $5 and change me to student premium ?
  • c3coleman
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema con el pago

Hoy 15 de febrero del 2018 intentente suscribir al plan premium universitario, pero no termine la solicitud y cuando revise mi cuenta del banco me descontento el dinero dos veces, necesito un reembolso de mi dinero

• Casual Listener
  • Hoy 15 de febrero del 2018 intentente suscribir al plan premium universitario, pero no termine la solicitud y cuando revise mi cuenta del banco me descontento el dinero dos veces, necesito un reembol...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PROBLEMS Spotify Premium paypal "anderes Land"

Hey, ich nutze schon lange spotify kostenlos und wollte nach meinem Umzug auf Premium wechseln mit dem 5€ Studentenrabatt. Problem: Ich hatte mich auf der französischen Website von Spotify angemeldet, weshalb ständig die Fehlermeldung kam, dass ich e...

• Hey,   ich nutze schon lange spotify kostenlos und wollte nach meinem Umzug auf Premium wechseln mit dem 5€ Studentenrabatt.    Problem: Ich hatte mich auf der französischen Websit...
  • bume17
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Netherlands: Can't pay for student discount

NEDERLANDS HIERONDER Help, I want to use the student discount, but I don't have a creditcard. I can only pay with iDeal. I can pay for Premium and more, but student discount only offer the option to pay with creditcard. The customer service of Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • NEDERLANDS HIERONDER   Help, I want to use the student discount, but I don't have a creditcard. I can only pay with iDeal. I can pay for Premium and more, but student discount only offer the o...
  • niekske
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Student discount: TriOS College

I have signed up for a student discount and I got the trial month, but they haven’t done anything since and it wants me to pay full price instead of the student discount price. What would be my next step?

• I have signed up for a student discount and I got the trial month, but they haven’t done anything since and it wants me to pay full price instead of the student discount price. What would be my next ...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem signing spotify premium for students

Hi.I have problems signing premium with student discount here in sweden. My student validity is already verified and fine, but when signing SheerID says the offer is already redeemed, which it is not. Untill trying to sign the offer, I had ordinary p...

• Regular
  • Hi. I have problems signing premium with student discount here in sweden. My student validity is already verified and fine, but when signing SheerID says the offer is already redeemed, which it is...
  • lailaiwong
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

students discount

I would like to get the student discount. However whenever I try to click on it I am redirected to the main page and I cannot access the students discount. I already have spotify premium now.

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to get the student discount. However whenever I try to click on it I am redirected to the main page and I cannot access the students discount. I already have spotify premium now. 
  • DanaVal
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobranca indevida de 10 reias

Tentei trocar minha conta para estudante porem nao conclui o processo e decidi cancelar meu primium. Agora estao cobrando 10,00 no meu cartao. Gostaria de saber como recebo o estorno pois nao troquei minha conta e sim cancelei.

• Tentei trocar minha conta para estudante porem nao conclui o processo e decidi cancelar meu primium. Agora estao cobrando 10,00 no meu cartao. Gostaria de saber como recebo o estorno pois nao troquei...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema con Spotify Premium Students

Ho attivato l'abbonamento inserendo la carta di credito, mi sono stati scalati i soldi, ma ancora sotto la voce abbonamento c'è scritto "FREE". Non è arrivata nemmeno un'e-mail di conferma. Cosa devo fare?

• Ho attivato l'abbonamento inserendo la carta di credito, mi sono stati scalati i soldi, ma ancora sotto la voce abbonamento c'è scritto "FREE". Non è arrivata nemmeno un'e-mail di conferma. Cosa devo...
  • ale2209
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family AND Student Discount ?

I want to sign my mom, my sister, and I up for the Spotify family plan. My sister is a college student and says that she can get both Hulu & Spotify for $5/month using the student discount. If she is on our family plan would she still be able to get ...

• I want to sign my mom, my sister, and I up for the Spotify family plan. My sister is a college student and says that she can get both Hulu & Spotify for $5/month using the student discount. If sh...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

US Student Discount Problem

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade to the student discount plan but it's saying I'm not in an eligbile country. I'm in the United States attending at university. It has me reigster through unidays and that's when it tells me I'm not in an eligible country. Ho...

• Hi,   I'm trying to upgrade to the student discount plan but it's saying I'm not in an eligbile country.  I'm in the United States attending at university.  It has me reigster throug...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Eligibility for student premium

I am a secondary/high school student. Am I still able to get the student offer? If yes, how do I do it?

• I am a secondary/high school student. Am I still able to get the student offer? If yes, how do I do it?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to activate Hulu with Spotify student discount

So, I've been using Spotify premium with the student discount for about six months now. I love it and have no problems with it. I just read that my student discount also gives me access to the Hulu limited comercials plan at no extra cost. I looked a...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I've been using Spotify premium with the student discount for about six months now. I love it and have no problems with it. I just read that my student discount also gives me access to the Hulu l...
  • TruinAndrest
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes