Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • madison21
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• Joan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot confirm that I am a student

I put in all of my information and my college and a message comes up saying: "Unfortunately, we couldn't confirm that you're a student.Please check your details and try again.If we still can't confirm your details, you won't be charged.Any pending ch...

• I put in all of my information and my college and a message comes up saying:   "Unfortunately, we couldn't confirm that you're a student. Please check your details and try again. If we still...
  • hbrick11
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema con plan estudiantes.

Realice mi pago de 49MXN se me hizo el cargo y subí el archivo a sheer ID, Me dice que no se pudo validar, pero ahora no quiero mi suscripción quiero que reembolsen mi dinero, porfavor, me es muy complicado todo esto de la verificación, son muchas vu...

• Realice mi pago de 49MXN se me hizo el cargo y subí el archivo a sheer ID, Me dice que no se pudo validar, pero ahora no quiero mi suscripción quiero que reembolsen mi dinero, porfavor, me es muy com...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription charge

Hi! Last month I changed my supscription ( from premium account, to student discount), but it's the second time that I payed for both subscriptions ( so 9.99 euros for the premium subscription and 4.99 euros, for the student subscription). What can I...

• Hi! Last month I changed my supscription ( from premium account, to student discount), but it's the second time that I payed for both subscriptions ( so 9.99 euros for the premium subscription and 4....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Was gonna buy premium but no student discount

I am currently a student at McGill University. For some reasons unknown to me, in Quebec we don't have the student discount. I love spotify and I do think it's the best music stream, but I'll have to go with Apple Music...

• I am currently a student at McGill University. For some reasons unknown to me, in Quebec we don't have the student discount. I love spotify and I do think it's the best music stream, but I'll have to...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Universitária pagando pelo boleto, é possivel?

Quero virar premium com o desconto universitário mais não tenho cartão de crédito, apenas débito, é possível pagar pelo boleto? não encontrei esta opção

• Quero virar premium com o desconto universitário mais não tenho cartão de crédito, apenas débito, é possível pagar pelo boleto? não encontrei esta opção 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Glitch When Subscribing to Spotify Student Discount

I applied for the Spotify student discount, filled out the SheerID form, and received an email from them shortly afterwards telling me that they had successfully verified my status as a student at a Canadian university. I clicked the link in the emai...

• I applied for the Spotify student discount, filled out the SheerID form, and received an email from them shortly afterwards telling me that they had successfully verified my status as a student at a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My free spotify ran out thru rogers but i am still paying them for spotify. How do i stop this?

The ads sometimes come up about getting premium but i am not sire if thats what im suppose to be doing?? Also my daughter is a student but she is under my plan can she still get the discount price?

• The ads sometimes come up about getting premium but i am not sire if thats what im suppose to be doing?? Also my daughter is a student but she is under my plan can she still get the discount price?&n...
  • LoganHelps
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I got charged twice

Hey! I just joined Spotify for students and I got charged twice??? What's the problem. And it even said first two weeks free.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey!  I just joined Spotify for students and I got charged twice??? What's the problem. And it even said first two weeks free.
  • Moemady
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to complete Students subscription

I had my account checked sending the documents to show I attend an university. What do I have to do to complete my subscription ?

• I had my account checked sending the documents to show I attend an university.  What do I have to do to complete my subscription ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution payment problem

I want to bought spotify premium for students. i paid 6.99TL. It directed me SheerID.I enter my students informations. It's confirmed. but im not premium now. i paid cost.

• Casual Listener
  • I want to bought spotify premium for students. i paid 6.99TL. It directed me SheerID. I enter my students informations. It's confirmed. but im not premium now. i paid cost.
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I apply for student discount?

I see the student discount option in the payment methods and I am a student but I how do I get my verification that im a student? Where do I send my files? Also does a student premium have a difference from the regular premium?

• I see the student discount option in the payment methods and I am a student but I how do I get my verification that im a student? Where do I send my files? Also does a student premium have a differen...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 404, no se completa la compra Spotify para estudiantes

En el correo de mi aprobación del descuento para estudiantes, el link para completar la compra no lleva a ningun lado, hay un error.

• Casual Listener
  • En el correo de mi aprobación del descuento para estudiantes, el link para completar la compra no lleva a ningun lado, hay un error.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Spotify and Hulu

I created a student spotify and hulu account but when I log into spotify my account is not premium and Hulu says I have no account. I tried resigning up and it will not let me because a student account already exists for me.

• I created a student spotify and hulu account but when I log into spotify my account is not premium and Hulu says I have no account. I tried resigning up and it will not let me because a student accou...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Student discount

I had a premium account but i entered university recently, so i wanted to change the subscription to the student discount, so i cancelled my premium subscription and began the process of subscription to the student discount. I gave my payment details...

• Regular
  • I had a premium account but i entered university recently, so i wanted to change the subscription to the student discount, so i cancelled my premium subscription and began the process of subscription...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Bit of a lie

Hello,I had a premium account but i entered university recently, so i wanted to change the subscription to the student discount, so i cancelled my premium subscription and began the process of subscription to the student discount. I gave my payment d...

• Regular
  • Hello, I had a premium account but i entered university recently, so i wanted to change the subscription to the student discount, so i cancelled my premium subscription and began the process of subs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Premium but there's no Hulu?

I am on the Premium for Students status but there is no option for me to add Hulu? I've been trying to figure out a solution for a while. Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • I am on the Premium for Students status but there is no option for me to add Hulu? I've been trying to figure out a solution for a while. Please help!
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged twice even i didn't finish submit form

Hi experts! I really need you guys help. i am an user in NZ, recently got into school. So i canceled my premium subscrition, and few days later, i tried to submit student's discount premium. And my school's name wasn't on the list, unfortunately, so ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi experts! I really need you guys help.   i am an user in NZ, recently got into school. So i canceled my premium subscrition, and few days later, i tried to submit student's discount premium....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but didnt get upgraded

I tried to sign up for premium student, but the web page just keeps saying that it cant verify that I am a student, so after few times of trying I gave up, yet spotify still charged me $5.34 and I checked my account status it is not upgraded.

• I tried to sign up for premium student, but the web page just keeps saying that it cant verify that I am a student, so after few times of trying I gave up, yet spotify still charged me $5.34 and...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student

What if i am a highschool student but i take extra classes at a local college do i qualify for the discount

• What if i am a highschool student but i take extra classes at a local college do i qualify for the discount
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

STUDENTS ACCOUNT PROBLEM

I have been purchased Spotify Student Account, but I didn’t found my school. Spotify took 6.99₺ from me.Spotify please give me my 6.99₺.Because I didn’t use to “premium account”. Please payback

• I have been purchased Spotify Student Account, but I didn’t found my school. Spotify took 6.99₺ from me.Spotify please give me my 6.99₺.Because I didn’t use to “premium account”. Please payback 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes