Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • madison21
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• Joan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to avail of student discount but Spotify doesn't let me choose payment method

Hi! I have a problem with spotify's payment method. I want to avail of the student discount but I was previously a Premium User. When I tried to avail of the student discount, the only payment method given was through visa/mastercard credit cards. Wh...

• Hi! I have a problem with spotify's payment method. I want to avail of the student discount but I was previously a Premium User. When I tried to avail of the student discount, the only payment method...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charges me Php. 50

After I avail Premium for student which is Php. 65.00 but they already charge me Php. 50.00 for the authorization charge.Is it included to my premium payment or do I really need to pay extra Php. 65.00? Thanks

• After I avail Premium for student which is Php. 65.00 but they already charge me Php. 50.00 for the authorization charge. Is it included to my premium payment or do I really need to pay extra Php....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • authorization charge
    overcharging
    Payment Problems
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to student

Is there a way to switch from Spotify Premium to Premium for students without losing my playlists and saved music already on my Premium account? When I go to change the settings it says that the "request is not possible at this time"

• Is there a way to switch from Spotify Premium to Premium for students without losing my playlists and saved music already on my Premium account? When I go to change the settings it says that the "r...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

Won't register that I'm a student (I am) already have premium but want discount

• Won't register that I'm a student (I am) already have premium but want discount
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

student credentials associated with another spotify account?

please help..i recently unsubscribed from apple music because i wanted to try out spotify, but as i tried to get the student discount, i was denied due to my student credentials being associated with another account. i'm assuming it is referring to m...

• please help.. i recently unsubscribed from apple music because i wanted to try out spotify, but as i tried to get the student discount, i was denied due to my student credentials being associated wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Student Email

Hello, So i have had the student premium account for the last four years and it just ran out. I am starting grad school this fall and have a new .edu email. I was wondering if i can use that email with my exsisting account to get the student discount...

• Hello,  So i have had the student premium account for the last four years and it just ran out. I am starting grad school this fall and have a new .edu email. I was wondering if i can use that e...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

Alo, I tried the student discount yesterday, they made a charge to my credit card, but the subscription upgrade does not appear, I read that if I am not able to have the discount, the money will get back in 48 hours but today I realized that another ...

• Alo, I tried the student discount yesterday, they made a charge to my credit card, but the subscription upgrade does not appear, I read that if I am not able to have the discount, the money will get ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Spotify Student auf family wechseln

Liebes Spotify Team,ich befinde mich in genau der selben Situation. Bedeutet das Kündigen meines Studenten-Accounts, dass all meine Playlists und gespeicherten Titel weg sein werden? Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, das irgendwie mitzunehmen?

• Liebes Spotify Team, ich befinde mich in genau der selben Situation. Bedeutet das Kündigen meines Studenten-Accounts, dass all meine Playlists und gespeicherten Titel weg sein werden? Gibt es eine M...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I put a student discount on hold?

I'm currently paying the student rate for Spotify Premium. I want to go back to the free Spotify version for a few months, will I keep the student rate when I reactivate Prime? Thanks!

• I'm currently paying the student rate for Spotify Premium. I want to go back to the free Spotify version for a few months, will I keep the student rate when I reactivate Prime? Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

student premium not working?

So I have the student premium and it says unlimited skips and what not..but when I go to skip a song it pops up that I've pressed on a premium feature and I need to upgrade if I want to skip. Idk what's wrong.

• So I have the student premium and it says unlimited skips and what not..but when I go to skip a song it pops up that I've pressed on a premium feature and I need to upgrade if I want to skip. Idk wha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student premium discount didn't work and they charged me

HelloIt's been 7 days since I applied to the student discount in Colombia, apparently everything went well because my university was on the list and I uploaded the documents to verify, but never got any response. What I did get was two charges on my ...

• Hello It's been 7 days since I applied to the student discount in Colombia, apparently everything went well because my university was on the list and I uploaded the documents to verify, but never go...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Worldwide Student Discount

hey everyone if bin a student for 2 years now and have bin subbed to spotify premium for around 6 months now and didnt knew about the student premium. and i was asking myself if i could get somthing of a refund or compensation for this. if anny buddy...

• hey everyone if bin a student for 2 years now and have bin subbed to spotify premium for around 6 months now and didnt knew about the student premium. and i  was asking myself if i could get som...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount SheerID verification not working

I got the verification email. But when I click on the link to complete my purchase, it says "something went wrong, try again". And then I get back on the page where you have to fill in your payment details. I tried multiple times, but the same thing ...

• I got the verification email. But when I click on the link to complete my purchase, it says "something went wrong, try again". And then I get back on the page where you have to fill in your payment d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount SheerID verification not working

I got the verification email. But when I click on the link to complete my purchase,it says "something went wrong, try again". And then I get back on the page where you have to fill in your payment details. I tried multiple times, but the same thing k...

• I got the verification email. But when I click on the link to complete my purchase, it says "something went wrong, try again". And then I get back on the page where you have to fill in your payment ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas con la cuenta premium para universitarios

Adquiri mi cuenta premium para universitarios hace una semana todas las confirmaciones fueron exitosas. Cuando accedo a mi celular me deja descargar las canciones sin ningun problema pero cuando intento saltar una cancion o quitar el modo aleatorio m...

• Adquiri mi cuenta premium para universitarios hace una semana todas las confirmaciones fueron exitosas. Cuando accedo a mi celular me deja descargar las canciones sin ningun problema pero cuando inte...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify para estudantes

Eu tentei fazer o upgrade para o Spotify estudante. Recebi um email para finalizar a compra e fui redirecionada a uma url inexistente. O valor da assinatura para estudante e 10 reais (não sei a origem desse valor??!!) já cairam no meu cartão mas a as...

• Eu tentei fazer o upgrade para o Spotify estudante. Recebi um email para finalizar a compra e fui redirecionada a uma url inexistente. O valor da assinatura para estudante e 10 reais (não sei a orige...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Documento estudante não enviado

Eu fiz a assinatura de estudande e no momento não estava com o compravante de estudante. Como proceder para envio do documento para comprovação? Obrigado

• Casual Listener
  • Eu fiz a assinatura de estudande e no momento não estava com o compravante de estudante. Como proceder para envio do documento para comprovação?   Obrigado
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zniżka studencka

Niedawno założyłem konto na spotify. Tydzień temu wysłałem formularz dotyczący identyfikacji statusu studenta. Jaki jest czas oczekiwania na konto premium dla studentów?

• Niedawno założyłem konto na spotify. Tydzień temu wysłałem formularz dotyczący identyfikacji statusu studenta. Jaki jest czas oczekiwania na konto premium dla studentów?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo quitar modo aletorio en mi cuenta de estudiante.

Me aparece un recuadro que indica que esa es una función de cuenta premium. Mi pregunta es, ¿no puedo quitar el modo aleatorio por qué no es una opción en la cuenta para estudiante o es un error?También me aparece el mismo recuadro después de haber d...

• Me aparece un recuadro que indica que esa es una función de cuenta premium. Mi pregunta es, ¿no puedo quitar el modo aleatorio por qué no es una opción en la cuenta para estudiante o es un error? ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Student Discount

What do you do if you enter your college name, and it says "we cannot verify you are a student there" ...

• What do you do if you enter your college name, and it says "we cannot verify you are a student there" ... 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes