Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Does Premium membership stack?

Does Premium membership stack?

My Question or Issue

I bought a Premium Family membership whilst having ongoing Premium Duo membership. Will the Premium family membership renew right after the Premium Duo membership or for how long would I have to wait for the membership status to update; it's been a while and it still says I have Premium Duo.

1 Reply

Hey @Monochromish,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

In this case, it highly depends on the type of payment you made. If perhaps you made a one-time payment (the one that doesn't renew automatically), you'll have to wait until the month of your previous plan expires for the system to activate the new plan, in this case, Premium Family.

If you have registered a payment method like a credit/debit card in your account and you made the change by putting again your payment method details, your payment date will be moved forward a few days. This to cover the price difference between the Family plan and Premium Duo.

You can check your billing date (the date in which the plan has to change for the new one) on your account page. Keep in mind you can contact our Customer Support team in case you need further clarification, since they can check your account thoroughly. You can find out how to contact them here.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else. 

Cheers!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts