Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription Problem

Solved!

Subscription Problem

I try to make it as quick as possible. Purchased a 3 Months Version for 9,99 Euros at the 9th of June. Had some problems with the mobile phone app. Then I purchased a 1 Month Premium Trial at the 9th of July. It fitted my needs then. Spotify said my Premium will expire at the 8th of August. I have cancelled it now,but in my opinion my Premium should run till the 8 or 9th of September, because of the 3 Month Version. Probably Spotify just recognized my last order( 1 Month Trial), which would expire correctly at the 8th of August. I want a complete Month of Premium. Maybe someone could help me? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there

It seems as though you purchased a 1 month premium subscription and not the 3 month subscription.

A 1 month premium subscription gives you access for one month. Since you redeemed it on the 9th on June, it should expire on the 8th July. You then purchased another on the 9th July and it should then last until the 8th Auguest.

Let me know if this helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there

It seems as though you purchased a 1 month premium subscription and not the 3 month subscription.

A 1 month premium subscription gives you access for one month. Since you redeemed it on the 9th on June, it should expire on the 8th July. You then purchased another on the 9th July and it should then last until the 8th Auguest.

Let me know if this helps.

It helped. Thank you for your help! 

Suggested posts