Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription went up from £9.99 to £15.99 without notice!!! Help!

Subscription went up from £9.99 to £15.99 without notice!!! Help!

Hi folks!

My subscription just went up from £9.99 to £15.99 without notice. What's that all about? I'm really upset.

Please help...

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

6 Replies

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Check out this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Maxim,

I'm sorry, but what does subscription changes have to do with a potential hacking of my account?

Confused.

Did you change your subscription yourself? If not, I'd recommend checking out the following support article: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/privacy/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-account/.

It'll explain everything.

MaximSpotify Star

Hi Maxim,

Thanks for the prompt reply and I have followed your instructions to be on the safe side.

It turns out Spotify have put me on a Spotify+Headspace package that reverted to £15.99!

I already pay an annual subscription to Headspace so why there was an addition to my account is beyond me. Spotify need to refund me £5 for their error. Who could help with this?

Thanks in advance.

Feel free to check out this support article about Spotify's Refund policy: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/managing_payments/refund-policy/.

MaximSpotify Star

Thanks Maxim,
I've sent them a query and waiting.
Appreciate your help.

Suggested posts