Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Problemas com plano familiar

Mensalmente preciso confirmar o meu endereço (e o dos meus pais) na minha conta premium familiar porém esse mês eu já tentei inúmeras vezes e aparece a notificação de que não foi possível confirmar o endereço.

• Mensalmente preciso confirmar o meu endereço (e o dos meus pais) na minha conta premium familiar porém esse mês eu já tentei inúmeras vezes e aparece a notificação de que não foi possível confirmar o...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium, can't skip songs

My in app account status says Premium Trial, and I've logged in and out of it several times.On the website it says I have subscribed to Premium, and I have also logged in and out on that.I have all features besides skipping songs. It won't let me ski...

• My in app account status says Premium Trial, and I've logged in and out of it several times. On the website it says I have subscribed to Premium, and I have also logged in and out on that. I ha...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone try to phish in your name

I get sms messages all the time trying to phish my credit details. Just whould like you to know. https://muziq.goldenticketwinner.com/se/?o=341&r=p2k12159567c930&a=30&sa=59427e82ee005e4b364eb789 The deal must be a fraud since the monthly cost is 80 E...

• I get sms messages all the time trying to phish my credit details. Just whould like you to know.  https://muziq.goldenticketwinner.com/se/?o=341&r=p2k12159567c930&a=30&sa=59427e82ee...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium does not work

So i upgraded my account to Premium a week ago but still can't skip songs and can't use other premium features. A window pops up and says that i have found a premium feature and should go Premium to use it. I checked if the payment was okay and logge...

• So i upgraded my account to Premium a week ago but still can't skip songs and can't use other premium features. A window pops up and says that i have found a premium feature and should go Premium to ...
  • swilsonlloyd
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trying to go premium

I was trying to buy the premium student account and it crashed on me 4 times and they've charged me four times! I'm a student and need that money first off and secondly spotify say in that first page that they only use your details to verify and not ...

• I was trying to buy the premium student account and it crashed on me 4 times and they've charged me four times! I'm a student and need that money first off and secondly spotify say in that first page...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PaySafeCard

So i want to use paysafecard for my subscription but i get an error saying i can't use my pin code on spotify and that i should try other webshops were i can. I keep trying but it keeps saying the same think. Am i doing something wrong?Thanks in adva...

• Casual Listener
  • So i want to use paysafecard for my subscription but i get an error saying i can't use my pin code on spotify and that i should try other webshops were i can. I keep trying but it keeps saying the sa...
  • Casio1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Thailand Premium

I'm in college right now and I'm going to be going to Thailand to visit some friends and look around for a few months. If I have a US card will I still be able to use Spotify in Thailand as long as I pay for my subscription?

• I'm in college right now and I'm going to be going to Thailand to visit some friends and look around for a few months. If I have a US card will I still be able to use Spotify in Thailand as long as I...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where do I find my daughters account??

I have an account to try spotufy for three mths. My daughter (and son) also have accounts. But I em not sure where to fint the accounts to the youth. We want to get together in a premium account but I presume we have to "stop" the three acconts first...

• I have an account to try spotufy for three mths. My daughter (and son) also have accounts. But I em not sure where to fint the accounts to the youth. We want to get together in a premium account but ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment has been drawn but premium and family dont work

I have had problem with my accunt that Spotify couldnt charge my bank accunt.I renewed my creditcard and the payment went thru for 99sek, but not for 149sek for family premium. I have logged out from my iphone and in again, under my accunt its say I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had problem with my accunt that Spotify couldnt charge my bank accunt. I renewed my creditcard and the payment went thru for 99sek, but not for 149sek for family premium.   I have logg...
  • mrbase
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium

I was going to sign up for Spotify Premium for students. I put in my card information but never completed the process when they asked for my student information. I closed out of that browser and now I just realized it says the $5 is pending. Wonderin...

• Casual Listener
  • I was going to sign up for Spotify Premium for students. I put in my card information but never completed the process when they asked for my student information. I closed out of that browser and now ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I had the free Spotify subscription but I cancelled it today after revcieving a text today implying that a payment of £9.99 would be taken from my card. I have now cancelled premium but I'd like to know how I can stop me being charged because I won't...

• I had the free Spotify subscription but I cancelled it today after revcieving a text today implying that a payment of £9.99 would be taken from my card. I have now cancelled premium but I'd like to k...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! my son's account was hacked and I need to cancel

My son charged his spotify account to one of my credit cards. His account was hacked and I need to cancel his account. I have his phone number and his name and my credit cared account name. Please let me know how to cancel.

• My son charged his spotify account to one of my credit cards. His account was hacked and I need to cancel his account. I have his phone number and his name and my credit cared account name. Please le...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BILLING ISSUES

Hey, I was updating my billing info because me account was pause due to payment issues. When completed the form a message popped up stating that the payment did not go thru and I should either try again or with another card. Minutes later I decided t...

• Hey,   I was updating my billing info because me account was pause due to payment issues. When completed the form a message popped up stating that the payment did not go thru an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought family premium, still is on free

Spent $16 for this **bleep**. It accepted the payment. Logged out and then back in, still not working.

• Casual Listener
  • Spent $16 for this **bleep**. It accepted the payment. Logged out and then back in, still not working.
  • ashbeckett2012
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium special Summer 2017

I purchased spotify Premium on June 20, 2017. It was supposed to be a $0.99 special for 3 months, I had to pay $9.99. How do I get a refund?

• I purchased spotify Premium on June 20, 2017. It was supposed to be a $0.99 special for 3 months, I had to pay $9.99. How do I get a refund?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cancel subscription on other account

I have another account that I got charged for. $9.99. I know my username but for the life of me can not get in. I need to cancel my subscription again. I cancelled months ago. I should have never been charged. I had to create a new account to even be...

• I have another account that I got charged for. $9.99. I know my username but for the life of me can not get in. I need to cancel my subscription again. I cancelled months ago. I should have never bee...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I join Brazil's Premium offer but my account stills free

Hi, yesterday i joint Brazil's Premium offer ( 30 days free premium ), i receiveb the mail witch receipt but my account stills on free statuds. Is there a problem ? Hoje can i solve it ?

• Hi, yesterday i joint Brazil's Premium offer ( 30 days free premium ), i receiveb the mail witch receipt but my account stills on free statuds. Is there a problem ? Hoje can i solve it ?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com plano familiar

Não consigo acessar a versão premium no aplicativo do celular nem no aplicativo do computador, apenas no site. Que fazer?

• Não consigo acessar a versão premium no aplicativo do celular nem no aplicativo do computador, apenas no site. Que fazer?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Conta premium

Depois de quanto tempo do pedido a conta premium é liberada?

• Depois de quanto tempo do pedido a conta premium é liberada?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meu pagamento

Paguei meu boleto sexta à noite e até agora nada de confirmar...

• Casual Listener
  • Paguei meu boleto sexta à noite e até agora nada de confirmar...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes