Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid for premium, not getting it

As typing is much easier on a computer, I used that to purchase premium. But on my phone, which has the same Spotify account, I don't have benefits. I used to have benefits on both my phone and computer. Now I don't.

• As typing is much easier on a computer, I used that to purchase premium. But on my phone, which has the same Spotify account, I don't have benefits. I used to have benefits on both my phone and compu...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription not synching

Spotify is recognising that i've subscribed to Premium through my telephone provider but my apps aren't. I've cleared the cache, i've used the "logout all" option and reinstalled to no avail. What else can I do ? Thanks

• Spotify is recognising that i've subscribed to Premium through my telephone provider but my apps aren't. I've cleared the cache, i've used the "logout all" option and reinstalled to no avail.  ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium does not work

i have a premium abbo but i don't have the options with that. if i want to shuffle or want to go to the next song he says you find the premium button en says i have to pay. but i dit pay that and in my account also say i have premium.

• i have a premium abbo but i don't have the options with that. if i want to shuffle or want to go to the next song he says you find the premium button en says i have to pay. but i dit pay that and in ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium service

So I signed up for Premium service and can't seem to be able to play the Playlist I created without first turning on my data or having WiFi available.I was under the impression that I could listen without having to do that with the Premium service.

• Regular
  • So I signed up for Premium service and can't seem to be able to play the Playlist I created without first turning on my data or having WiFi available. I was under the impression that I could listen ...
  • kas0403
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Nefunkční studentský účet

Dobrý den,Mám zaplacený už čtvrtý měsíc studentský účet ke kterému mi přišlo potvrzení o úspěšném ověření studenta ale účet nejde přepnout na premium. Jak mám dále pokračovat prosím ? Nevím jak to zrušit .

• Dobrý den, Mám zaplacený už čtvrtý měsíc studentský účet ke kterému mi přišlo potvrzení o úspěšném ověření studenta ale účet nejde přepnout na premium. Jak mám dále pokračovat prosím ? Nevím jak to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Payment

Hi, i got an question. My spotify premium ends at 24-09-2017, but i want it to be 1 month longer. If i pay for 1 month right now, will this add up 1 month to the end date of my premium account? (Current account is paid with paysafe and i want to pay ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i got an question. My spotify premium ends at 24-09-2017, but i want it to be 1 month longer. If i pay for 1 month right now, will this add up 1 month to the end date of my premium account? (Curr...
  • kas0403
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family subscription?

Just upgraded to a family subscription but we seem unable to add a another device as it keeps saying user needs to be in same country as main user, clicked email link and added the passcode but just keeps bringing up this message ? Any help would be ...

• Just upgraded to a family subscription but we seem unable to add a another device as it keeps saying user needs to be in same country as main user, clicked email link and added the passcode but just ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice two months in a row

Why am I being charged $16 a month all of a sudden? Also I have been charged $16 and another $10 two months in a row... if this isn't resolved and I don't get my money back I will cancel. This is bull.

• Why am I being charged $16 a month all of a sudden? Also I have been charged $16 and another $10 two months in a row... if this isn't resolved and I don't get my money back I will cancel. This is bul...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution He pagado premium y no funciona

Hola a todos/as, acabo de registrarme en Spotify y he pagado la oferta de 3 meses de premium por 0,99€, y además lo he pagado dos veces porque la primera no me funcionaba. Ahora mismo sigue sin funcionarme, y mi cuenta sigue apareciendo como "Spotify...

• Hola a todos/as, acabo de registrarme en Spotify y he pagado la oferta de 3 meses de premium por 0,99€, y además lo he pagado dos veces porque la primera no me funcionaba. Ahora mismo sigue sin funci...
  • lalopower08-MX
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Premium 3 Month Trial
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No longer premium....

Hi guys I changed my password and cancelled my debit card - which is linked to my Spotify premium account and now when I log back in it's the free version. I've updated my card details, logged out and in again but still no luck. Any ideas?Thank you

• Hi guys I changed my password and cancelled my debit card - which is linked to my Spotify premium account and now when I log back in it's the free version. I've updated my card details, logged out an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged regular price

My Student discount expired in July, I only noticed as the amount that went out of my bank account doubled from $4.99 to $9.99. I understand that Spotify are supposed to send an email out to alert you that the discount period is going to end, I never...

• Regular
  • My Student discount expired in July, I only noticed as the amount that went out of my bank account doubled from $4.99 to $9.99. I understand that Spotify are supposed to send an email out to alert yo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update Payment Method not working?

Hello,I got an email saying that my payment (Premium) failed. I tried to update my credit card information and I received an error saying, "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." I tried several other cards only to have the same result. Can I...

• Hello, I got an email saying that my payment (Premium) failed. I tried to update my credit card information and I received an error saying, "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." I tried se...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Premium Price.

I was told once my student discount expired, I would receive an email to inform me to renew. Well, I never received an email, and I have been charged the regular premium price. How do I go about renewing this, and being reimbursed for the $9.99/Mo. p...

• Regular
  • I was told once my student discount expired, I would receive an email to inform me to renew. Well, I never received an email, and I have been charged the regular premium price. How do I go about rene...
  • Dwilmot
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant play music

I just upgraded to premium & now I can't play any music, not even my playlists from free subscription

• I just upgraded to premium & now I can't play any music, not even my playlists from free subscription
  • Tameikaneal
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium but not full premium?

I can play music offline, go offline, pick any track I want, and it says I have premium. I have limited skips and can't go back a song at all. Not sure what is happening. Have access to everything on the computer but not on my phone.

• Casual Listener
  • I can play music offline, go offline, pick any track I want, and it says I have premium. I have limited skips and can't go back a song at all. Not sure what is happening. Have access to everything on...
  • MrFro
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

arrogant discontinuation of service

I got a message for my Philips fidelio system that the spotify service on it will be discontinued . It is the only reason I bought the speaker to begin with It does make other streaming music providers more attractive for me so I will rethink continu...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a message for my Philips fidelio system that the spotify service on it  will be discontinued  . It is the only reason I bought the speaker to begin with It does make other s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Premium Family

I have Premium Family - three Accounts are working properly, but one account is only working as Free account. I sent an invitation by mail, logged in with this invitation but Account is only free.What can I do? Thx for helping

• I have Premium Family - three Accounts are working properly, but one account is only working as Free account. I sent an invitation by mail, logged in with this invitation but Account is only free. W...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Family invite not being sent

1 of the 4 family invites I send is not actually being sent. All 4 have gmail but this mail address is not receiving the invite. Tried resending, deleting, re-creating etc. HOW can I fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • 1 of the 4 family invites I send is not actually being sent. All 4 have gmail but this mail address is not receiving the invite. Tried resending, deleting, re-creating etc.   HOW can I fix thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

got charged twice

I got charged for the premium payment and he student discount when i don't have the student discount how do i get my money back?

• I got charged for the premium payment and he student discount when i don't have the student discount how do i get my money back?
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium and family

I had premium then upgraded to family. Was charged the family fee and have now just been charged the premium fee again?

• I had premium then upgraded to family. Was charged the family fee and have now just been charged the premium fee again?
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes