Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Subscription

I no longer have the premium setting . Yet , I am STILL being charged monthly . Please help .

• Casual Listener
  • I no longer have the premium setting . Yet , I am STILL being charged monthly . Please help .
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling a subscription gift

Around 2 years ago, I gave a Spotify subscription as a gift to a family member, who has since ditched the account (says he forgot the details). But I continue to be billed for it every month. How do I cancel the subscription? The only details I can p...

• Casual Listener
  • Around 2 years ago, I gave a Spotify subscription as a gift to a family member, who has since ditched the account (says he forgot the details).  But I continue to be billed for it every month. &...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student premium membership

I paid for it and send a picture of my student identity card but last 3 days I'm still waiting for the premium

• Visitor
  • I paid for it and send a picture of my student identity card but last 3 days I'm still waiting for the premium
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Me estan cobrando de más cuando debería ser s/.18.90

Hola ya van 2 meses que me van cobrando de más cuando el cobro debe ser de s/.18.90 adjunto imagen donde se ve el cobro por s/.20.41 en Junio y s/.20.43 en Julio. Quiero el reembolso de la diferencia porfavor ASAP!

• Hola ya van 2 meses que me van cobrando de más cuando el cobro debe ser de s/.18.90 adjunto imagen donde se ve el cobro por s/.20.41 en Junio y s/.20.43 en Julio. Quiero el reembolso de la diferencia...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible to change draft date?

I would just like to change the date I am auto-drafted for service. Please advise.

• I would just like to change the date I am auto-drafted for service. Please advise.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution tarjeta de credito vencida

mi tarjeta con la que pagaba se vencio y me llego un correo de cancelacion y devolucion de fondos... quiero saber como recuperarla...

• Casual Listener
  • mi tarjeta con la que pagaba se vencio y me llego un correo de cancelacion y devolucion de fondos... quiero saber como recuperarla...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] Restore Option to Edit Local File Information

I want to change my adress and all my information but it says that i have to creat a new account! I am very upset whit this, please help me. My mom is who pay the premium and she couldn´t use it because i forgot the adress i have put in the informati...

• I want to change my adress and all my information but it says that i have to creat a new account! I am very upset whit this, please help me.  My mom is who pay the premium and she couldn´t use ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family

I can't accept the invitation to be added to my brother's premium for family account! After I key in my address, the site says that Spotify is unable to confirm that I live at the same address as the main account holder (which I do). What should I do...

• I can't accept the invitation to be added to my brother's premium for family account! After I key in my address, the site says that Spotify is unable to confirm that I live at the same address as the...
  • Louvainaminatta
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

I would like to know why I was charged twice per month Help me please!

• Visitor
  • I would like to know why I was charged twice per month  Help me please!
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with my account

I have bought a coupon but I am registered on Spotify with my Facebook account and I should get an email to confirm the voucher only my email address is not the same from my Facebook account and now I have no email Getwhat can I do?

• I have bought a coupon but I am registered on Spotify with my Facebook account and I should get an email to confirm the voucher only my email address is not the same from my Facebook account and now ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why did you change my premium subscription to Family plan without my permission?

Please refer to the subject and answer why you charged me family plan subscription fee without my permission? I never requested to change the plan.

• Please refer to the subject and answer why you charged me family plan subscription fee without my permission? I never requested to change the plan.
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

My sister ordered a spotify subscription, my card keeps getting charged!! I want my card removed and my money back.

• My sister ordered a spotify subscription, my card keeps getting charged!! I want my card removed and my money back.
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Alright, so I've had the regular free subscription where I couldn't skip but an "x" amount of songs and couldn't save songs. Well, I bought Premium last night and have a emailed receipt for the online transaction and can't get my account to switch to...

• Alright, so I've had the regular free subscription where I couldn't skip but an "x" amount of songs and couldn't save songs. Well, I bought Premium last night and have a emailed receipt for the onlin...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't take credit card information

Today, I recently decided to sign up for the student discount for spotify premium. After my student status for the current term was verified, I proceeded to upgrade my account. However, everytime I try to submit my credit card information, I get the ...

• Today, I recently decided to sign up for the student discount for spotify premium. After my student status for the current term was verified, I proceeded to upgrade my account. However, everytime I t...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

bad customer services

I have been trying to upgrade to premium for around a month now, and for some reason this is not possible for me,I have limited free time and feel that waiting around for replies on message boards is not a way I want to be wasting it!A simple telepho...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been trying to upgrade to premium for around a month now, and for some reason this is not possible for me, I have limited free time and feel that waiting around for replies on message boards ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Still being charged even though I unsubsribed 3 months ago.

I am still being charged even though I unsubsribed 3 months ago. I don't want to keep paying for something I don't want. How to I fix this?

• I am still being charged even though I unsubsribed 3 months ago. I don't want to keep paying for something I don't want.  How to I fix this?
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify free trial

I received a pop up on the spotify which had said that i can have a free trial for a month and then start paying £9.99 a month once the month is over but now i received a message sayin thank you fpr your £9.99 subscription. How can this ve sorted i o...

• I received a pop up on the spotify which had said that i can have a free trial for a month and then start paying £9.99 a month once the month is over but now i received a message sayin thank you fpr ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need your help!

Well... Hello. My name is Kevin.I'm from Argentina, and i have the Spotify suscription, but i don't remember my password(It should be clarified that i have my spotify session started in my phone)Now... I lack of access to the registered email in my a...

• Casual Listener
  • Well... Hello. My name is Kevin. I'm from Argentina, and i have the Spotify suscription, but i don't remember my password(It should be clarified that i have my spotify session started in my phone) ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Got offered premium for free but then 6 months for 9kr...

Hi,Spotify sent me a text a week after I quit premium for the summer as it didn't work while we were on holiday in Turkey anyway. I got an sms on Monday offering me free premium but when I clicked on the link, it instead offered 6 months for 9kr. I h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Spotify sent me a text a week after I quit premium for the summer as it didn't work while we were on holiday in Turkey anyway. I got an sms on Monday offering me free premium but when I clicked ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium wont work

Just changed phones and re downloded spotify, it is now saying i am no longer premium although on my account it says i am?

• Just changed phones and re downloded spotify, it is now saying i am no longer premium although on my account it says i am?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes