Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't by premium

HalloMy sister bought last year the premium version for €0.99. I wanted it to try to this year. I never had spotify, so I made a new account. But when I try to buy the premium version, I got a warning that I had a premium version before. What can I d...

• Hallo My sister bought last year the premium version for €0.99. I wanted it to try to this year. I never had spotify, so I made a new account. But when I try to buy the premium version, I got a warn...
  • jurjenabbes
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium not working

I was paying for a premium subscription on my iphone for the app but when I logged out and logged back in it says that my account is now free. I only have one account and I'm getting charged for the subscription and lost all of my saved songs. Can so...

• Casual Listener
  • I was paying for a premium subscription on my iphone for the app but when I logged out and logged back in it says that my account is now free. I only have one account and I'm getting charged for the ...
  • ischeibe3
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago PayPal

Hola, por qué no puedo pagar otra cuanta spotify con PayPal??? Mi cuenta spotify la pude pagar con PayPal pero la de mi esposa no me la acepta, a que se debe? Quiero aprovechar la promoción de 3 meses por $9.00

• Hola, por qué no puedo pagar otra cuanta spotify con PayPal??? Mi cuenta spotify la pude pagar con PayPal pero la de mi esposa no me la acepta, a que se debe? Quiero aprovechar la promoción de 3 mese...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed 10euro i get 1 month(adv says 3)

I saw the advertise that spotify makes 9,99euro for 3 months i went to the store to buy a spotify card for 10euro i redeem t and i get 1 month?After that i mailed to spotify i tell them and get a link to go to the forum??????Nice service

• I saw the advertise that spotify makes 9,99euro for 3 months i went to the store to buy a spotify card for 10euro i redeem t and i get 1 month? After that i mailed to spotify i tell them and get a l...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for $0.99

Trying to buy premium for 99p using PayPal and although on the UK site (https://www.spotify.com/uk/purchase/panel/?intro=1#__main-billing-paypal) it is asking for a US zip code, which I don't have. How can I get it to ask for a postcode?

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to buy premium for 99p using PayPal and although on the UK site (https://www.spotify.com/uk/purchase/panel/?intro=1#__main-billing-paypal) it is asking for a US zip code, which I don't have. H...
  • peterupfold1
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get a 7 day trial on a new account??

I've just set up a new account to use spotify again after changing my device and i cannot access the 7 day trial for premium, can anyone help?

• I've just set up a new account to use spotify again after changing my device and i cannot access the 7 day trial for premium, can anyone help?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ni dispositivo android no reconoce mi cuenta premium

recientemente me suscribi como usurio premium por la oferta existente, desde la pagina me sale como cuenta premium, sim embargo inicio sesion en mi dispositivo android uy me sale como cuenta free, ya intente cerrando sesion y volviendo a iniciar, igu...

• recientemente me suscribi como usurio premium por la oferta existente, desde la pagina me sale como cuenta premium, sim embargo inicio sesion en mi dispositivo android uy me sale como cuenta free, ya...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

tried the 0.99 for 3 months and...

i put in my card info for the 0.99 for 3 months premium thing and it said that i used that card before so i decided to stay free but i got charged 1.99 anyway

• i put in my card info for the 0.99 for 3 months premium thing and it said that i used that card before so i decided to stay free but i got charged 1.99 anyway
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Renovacion de plan

El plan que yo tengo es el de 3 meses y tengo que renovarlo y me dice que no puedo renovar con ese plan bueno si no puedo con ese plan tengo que poder con el de un mes pero tampoco me sale la opción de renovar por un mes y me quedan 3 dias para que s...

• El plan que yo tengo es el de 3 meses y tengo que renovarlo y me dice que no puedo renovar con ese plan bueno si no puedo con ese plan tengo que poder con el de un mes pero tampoco me sale la opción ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

i used spotify family but it's not working.. PLEASE HELP ME..

so my friends and I used spotify family together, she paid for us using probably her debit card. today, i checked that my account is free and when i asked her, she said that her account is still premium.. we have been using this feature for months no...

• so my friends and I used spotify family together, she paid for us using probably her debit card. today, i checked that my account is free and when i asked her, she said that her account is still prem...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't subscribe to a seccond account using one PayPal account

Hi, I just have subscribed to Spotify Premium with my personal account using my PayPal. Now my sisters wants to upgrade aswell with the 0.99cents discount (3months). But when I try to buy it for my sisters using my PayPal it just crashed and does not...

• Hi, I just have subscribed to Spotify Premium with my personal account using my PayPal. Now my sisters wants to upgrade aswell with the 0.99cents discount (3months). But when I try to buy it for...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant download

I already subscribe to the premium and and i already pay it awhile ago and yet i cant download a music. Every time i click the download icon. A message will appear to get premium

• Casual Listener
  • I already subscribe to the premium and and i already pay it awhile ago and yet i cant download a music. Every time i click the download icon. A message will appear to get premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Member not able to access

Hi, My brother was previously on my Premium Family membership. Now he's been logged out of the membership access. It stated that he is not living in the same address I am. He's living with me. Why is this happening? I tried sending an invite again, b...

• Hi,  My brother was previously on my Premium Family membership.  Now he's been logged out of the membership access.  It stated that he is not living in the same address I am.&nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where did my playlists go?

I feel like every time there is an update everything gets scrambled and repositoned.. I used to just hit "web player" and I coul access my library etc.. Now its sending me through genre channels and playing 30 second song clips. This isnt the first t...

• Casual Listener
  • I feel like every time there is an update everything gets scrambled and repositoned.. I used to just hit "web player" and I coul access my library etc.. Now its sending me through genre channels and ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems whit the payment

I have selected the subscription for three months to 0,99 € but I has been debited me the amount of 9,99 €

• Casual Listener
  • I have selected the subscription for three months to 0,99 € but I has been debited me the amount of 9,99 €
  • simotp95
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Offerta 99 centesimi pagata 9,99€

Salve, navigando sul sito ho notato che vi era un'offerta che mi permetteva di avere spotify per 3 mesi a soli 99 centesimi allora ho deciso di attivarla. Quando sono andato ad attivarla però ho visto che il mio conto è stato scalato di 9,99€. Adesso...

• Casual Listener
  • Salve, navigando sul sito ho notato che vi era un'offerta che mi permetteva di avere spotify per 3 mesi a soli 99 centesimi allora ho deciso di attivarla. Quando sono andato ad attivarla però ho vist...
  • simotp95
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Family account

I have premium account on both my phone and my wife's so only able to listen on one devise so I have upgraded to family and invited my partner she as excepted the invite but then gets a message that she is already a family member on the account so no...

• I have premium account on both my phone and my wife's so only able to listen on one devise so I have upgraded to family and invited my partner she as excepted the invite but then gets a message that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription in a different Country

Hello! I want to subscribe to the 0,99 per month offer, my problem is: I work in Portugal, so the account is based in Portugal, but the only MOP I can use is an Italian card, and the system does not allow me to use it unless I change the account to I...

• Hello! I want to subscribe to the 0,99 per month offer, my problem is: I work in Portugal, so the account is based in Portugal, but the only MOP I can use is an Italian card, and the system does not ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months for $0.99 and got charged $9.99

I clicked on the ad to pay for it and it says im being charged 9.99 a month now. Im a first time user and im really irritated theres no number to call and i dont have a twitter. I shouldnt have to create a **bleep**ing twitter to get tech support.

• I clicked on the ad to pay for it and it says im being charged 9.99 a month now. Im a first time user and im really irritated theres no number to call and i dont have a twitter. I shouldnt have to cr...
  • gryffyn
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

99p on app but 9.99 on website?

On the app it says 3 months for £0.99 and on the website it says £9.99 and it won't let me buy the £0.99 3 month subscription. Please help as I would like to buy it before the offer runs out. Thanks

• On the app it says 3 months for £0.99 and on the website it says £9.99 and it won't let me buy the £0.99 3 month subscription. Please help as I would like to buy it before the offer runs out. Thanks
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes