Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 23 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Pops63
  • Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged twice... what do I do?

I was charged twice for my student premium account. Will Spotify just skip the payment for next month then or what? If so, how do they know to not bill me next month?? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged twice for my student premium account. Will Spotify just skip the payment for next month then or what? If so, how do they know to not bill me next month??   Thanks!
  • ChicagoCyclist
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium?

So are we being scammed here ? I've been paying/charged for premium $9.99 for 5 months and now my spotify is asking me to upgrade to premium but when I log in it says I'm in premium. I have to deal with ads and can't chose my preferred songs. Of cour...

• Casual Listener
  • So are we being scammed here ? I've been paying/charged for premium $9.99 for 5 months and now my spotify is asking me to upgrade to premium but when I log in it says I'm in premium. I have to deal w...
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Kicked out of Family Premium Plan - Account related

Hi folks, Would like your input on a situation that I have. I upgraded my account to the Family Premium plan last month and was using it just fine. However, today I realized that I was downgraded to the free account. Did this happen to anyone esle?.

• Hi folks,    Would like your input on a situation that I have. I upgraded my account to the Family Premium plan last month and was using it just fine. However, today I realized that I was...
  • puppyking70
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting my playlist on Roku TV

I upgraded to premium several months ago so I could get spotify on my roku TV. Now I see that for some reason our playlists aren't going to show up on the Roku app moving forward. Is this going to be fixed in the near future? If not, I'll probably ca...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to premium several months ago so I could get spotify on my roku TV. Now I see that for some reason our playlists aren't going to show up on the Roku app moving forward. Is this going to be...
  • MarieEar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

I can't add my sister as part of my Family plan

Hi, I'm having a problem, every time I try to add my sister to my family plan when she accept the invitation code it shows a message that says something like "you can't be part of this family plan because we couldn't confirm that she lives on the sam...

• Hi, I'm having a problem, every time I try to add my sister to my family plan when she accept the invitation code it shows a message that says something like "you can't be part of this family plan be...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

charged for premium, but didn't get it.

I was following a link in my email to upgrade to premium and my card was charged, but subscription still says free not premium?

• I was following a link in my email to upgrade to premium and my card was charged, but subscription still says free not premium?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you contact Spotify Support without having to go through the Community?

I have contacted support more than three times and sent in the requested scanned paid subscription and still cannot get my account unlocked.

• Casual Listener
  • I have contacted support more than three times and sent in the requested scanned paid subscription and still cannot get my account unlocked.  
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lots of ads and spam on a premium account

i've been using a premium spotify account for many years and since about one year ago my account got filled with unwanted music, lots of horrible recommendations and weird abums advertisement on my new releases section. i remember that i had access t...

• Roadie
  • i've been using a premium spotify account for many years and since about one year ago my account got filled with unwanted music, lots of horrible recommendations and weird abums advertisement on my n...
  • howedav
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't buy premium

Hello! I've tried multiple times to upgrade to premium with multiple cards but I get the same error message saying,“Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don’t worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another paymen...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I've tried multiple times to upgrade to premium with multiple cards but I get the same error message saying,“Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don’t worry, no mone...
  • Christianmd0992
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Doesn't work

HelloI buyed a prepiad card from 10 euro I typed the code into my phone my phone says that i have a premium account but on my PC it says you have a payment from 0 euroDo i have to wait or something else

• Visitor
  • Hello I buyed a prepiad card from 10 euro  I typed the code into my phone  my phone says that i have a premium account  but on my PC it says you have a payment from 0 euro Do i ha...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What's going on if my credit card expire ?

Hello, I want to start free 30 days trial today, but i need to put my credit card informations and this card will expire next month in May. So, what's going on if on May 4. 2017 (end of free trial), have i always not upgraded payments informations ? ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I want to start free 30 days trial today, but i need to put my credit card informations and this card will expire next month in May.   So, what's going on if on May 4. 2017 (en...
  • attesrsis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment through sprint

How do I continue to pay for Spotify Thur sprint after I upgrade to the family

• How do I continue to pay for Spotify Thur sprint after I upgrade to the family
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Does a PC count towards my device limit?

I'm interested in starting a premium account. Only thing I'm looking at now is the device limit. I've got my work PC, home PC, and two SmartPhones I'd like to stream from. Will the two desktop PCs count towards my three device limit? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm interested in starting a premium account. Only thing I'm looking at now is the device limit. I've got my work PC, home PC, and two SmartPhones I'd like to stream from. Will the two desktop PCs co...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Premium, money back??

I have cancelled my Spotify premium and do not want to serve out the month. Is it possible to get my money back if I don't want to wait until the end of the month??

• I have cancelled my Spotify premium and do not want to serve out the month. Is it possible to get my money back if I don't want to wait until the end of the month??
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment change

I am trying to change the payment method and it wont accept my expiration date. What can i do?

• I am trying to change the payment method and it wont accept my expiration date. What can i do?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Methods

When I go to payment methods, there is no 'bank slip' option. Those black bars don't show. A friend of mine tried it too (he pays by this method), and it didn't show to him either

• When I go to payment methods, there is no 'bank slip' option. Those black bars don't show. A friend of mine tried it too (he pays by this method), and it didn't show to him either
  • rositanavarro-5
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify card from other countries

I am Mexican, I am living in another country for a while and it turns out that my premium account expired, same that I used since I arrived 3 months ago. I asked somebody in Mexico buying this spotify card for me, And I have registered the pin and ev...

• I am Mexican, I am living in another country for a while and it turns out that my premium account expired, same that I used since I arrived 3 months ago. I asked somebody in Mexico buying this spotif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

forgot i already paid

so i decided i didn't need my premium account and cancelled it a few minutes ago, only to find out i had already paid for this month. does this mean i just paid 9,99 for four days of premium? because my account has already changed into the regular ac...

• Casual Listener
  • so i decided i didn't need my premium account and cancelled it a few minutes ago, only to find out i had already paid for this month. does this mean i just paid 9,99 for four days of premium? because...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged twice a month

I'm being charged through my phone bill and my bank account I want too know why? And how I can get a refund

• I'm being charged through my phone bill and my bank account I want too know why? And how I can get a refund
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to normal user

Does the tracks you have download while on premium will still be available for offline listening if I cancel my premium account?

• Casual Listener
  • Does the tracks you have download while on premium will still be available for offline listening if I cancel my premium account?
  • carl00gratton
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes