Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Problems to pay and activate my suscriptions

Why I can't pay with my other debit card?, the first time I used a similar card from other Bank.

• Visitor
  • Why I can't pay with my other debit card?, the first time I used a similar card from other Bank.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Probleme de compte

Jai un compte prenium et je suis débité sur mon compte chaque mois mais je ne sais plus quel est mon compte comment faire svp

• Jai un compte prenium et je suis débité sur mon compte chaque mois mais je ne sais plus quel est mon compte comment faire svp
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

I signed up for the .99cent 3 month trial subscription and it charged both .99 and 9.99... kinda upset since it took the 10$ from the account and caused isf for another payment

• I signed up for the .99cent 3 month trial subscription and it charged both .99 and 9.99... kinda upset since it took the 10$ from the account and caused isf for another payment
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Just subscribed for 99 cents and was charged $9.99 for 3 months.

Below I have a screenshot of my reciept that says I paid for the 3 month promotion. However it also says I was charged the full $9.99. How can I get a refund, extra months or a fix to my problem for this payment error.

• Below I have a screenshot of my reciept that says I paid for the 3 month promotion. However it also says I was charged the full $9.99. How can I get a refund, extra months or a fix to my problem for ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cancelling spotify premium

I stupidly installed the spotify app on my phone, although wasnt asked for any payment details. My husband tehn informed me that we got it free with our phone contract. I cannot create an account with vodaphone becuase it says that I am currently pay...

• Visitor
  • I stupidly installed the spotify app on my phone, although wasnt asked for any payment details. My husband tehn informed me that we got it free with our phone contract. I cannot create an account wit...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Hello want to buy a premium akount, I've already paid 3 times 0.99 cents and continues to write when "you on the map is not the money but the bank reserve. And I am already looking forward to a week but I do not have premium is not. Please for helpin...

• Hello want to buy a premium akount, I've already paid 3 times 0.99 cents and continues to write when "you on the map is not the money but the bank reserve. And I am already looking forward to a week ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 month for $.99 doesn't work

I went to purchase the 99 cent 3 month trial of spotify premium only to get the error message that I had already used a trial. So, I further investigated to see when I used this and found that if I went to my receipt page, I could find when I purchas...

• I went to purchase the 99 cent 3 month trial of spotify premium only to get the error message that I had already used a trial. So, I further investigated to see when I used this and found that if I w...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! .99 cents for 3 months move to Spotify Family

Hi, I just signed up for the .99 cent deal for 3 months and was considering going to the Spotify Family. Will my subscription be changed and charge 14.99 a month or will it be charged 14/month for the next 3 months?

• Hi, I just signed up for the .99 cent deal for 3 months and was considering going to the Spotify Family. Will my subscription be changed and charge 14.99 a month or will it be charged 14/month for th...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong incasso?

01/06 I ended my spotify premium account. My app said that it would expire at the 1st of june so in the morning I downgraded to the free version again, thinking that I wouldnt had to pay anymore. But suddenly in the evening there was an incasso stati...

• 01/06 I ended my spotify premium account. My app said that it would expire at the 1st of june so in the morning I downgraded to the free version again, thinking that I wouldnt had to pay anymore. But...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for .99 deal but still isn't working

My sister used my card to register for the 99c trial, several payments were taken from my account but the trial hasn't worked. Is there a way to be refunded these chagres? As the product is not working, I would like this money reimbursed.

• My sister used my card to register for the 99c trial, several payments were taken from my account but the trial hasn't worked. Is there a way to be refunded these chagres?  As the product is not...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium and it still won't let me play music

I paid 0,99 zł for three months and it still won't let me play music and it still says I'm on a free subscription

• I paid 0,99 zł for three months and it still won't let me play music and it still says I'm on a free subscription
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Charged

Hi,I was previously on a free 6 month trial through Rogers and when it ended, we put our accounts on a Spotify Family Plan. I was charged both on my Rogers account and through Spotify for last month, for the same spotify accounts. I tried contacting ...

• Hi, I was previously on a free 6 month trial through Rogers and when it ended, we put our accounts on a Spotify Family Plan. I was charged both on my Rogers account and through Spotify for last mont...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Doble cobro en tarjeta en dos meses seguidos.

Alguien me puede explicar porque pasa esto, al principio seguí el consejo de la pagina oficial y ya termino ese mes y ahora se me ha vuelto hacer el cobro 2 veces...

• Alguien me puede explicar porque pasa esto, al principio seguí el consejo de la pagina oficial y ya termino ese mes y ahora se me ha vuelto hacer el cobro 2 veces...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

This is since April I am charged twice a month, first by a Spotify Stockholm, then followed by Spotify France, I don't think it's normal, because I have only one Spotify account, I should pay €10 and not € 20! I'd like to quickly find a solution, tha...

• This is since April I am charged twice a month, first by a Spotify Stockholm, then followed by Spotify France, I don't think it's normal, because I have only one Spotify account, I should pay €10 and...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Activation not requested!

I have a premium account and today I've discovered that a family membership has been activated on my account.Please remove it and don't charge anything, because I've never requested it. I can't disable by myself because the only option is to go back ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account and today I've discovered that a family membership has been activated on my account. Please remove it and don't charge anything, because I've never requested it.   I ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for a friend

I want to offer a spotify account to my friend but I don't want them to have access to my bank datas. Is it possible without offering them a gift card? I want to get the three mounth for 0,99 aha

• I want to offer a spotify account to my friend but I don't want them to have access to my bank datas. Is it possible without offering them a gift card? I want to get the three mounth for 0,99 aha
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium with debit card

how can i pay for premium, with the .99 cents for 3 months deal, with a debit card?

• how can i pay for premium, with the .99 cents for 3 months deal, with a debit card?
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ho do i get back to Premium

I missed verifying my account after 7 days, hence I was back to free from being premium. How do i get back to premium?

• I missed verifying my account after 7 days, hence I was back to free from being premium. How do i get back to premium?
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offer not offer

I subscribe to Spotify Premium because it offered to give 3 months subscription for the prize of a month. But when i finally subscribed, they say my validity is for a month! This is so disappointing. Stop doing promotion if you are not going to give ...

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribe to Spotify Premium because it offered to give 3 months subscription for the prize of a month. But when i finally subscribed, they say my validity is for a month! This is so disappointing....
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium can't pay

Hi, Every time I want to pay for the 3 Month Premium for 99ct with paypal, the paypal page is opened, but after I click the pay button, I get send back to the previous page. There isn't any money taken from my paypal account, but I also can't buy pre...

• Hi,  Every time I want to pay for the 3 Month Premium for 99ct with paypal, the paypal page is opened, but after I click the pay button, I get send back to the previous page. There isn't any mo...
  • Wisdiom
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes