Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Charged twice on the same day

I was charged twice on the same day how do i get intouch with someone to fix this

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged twice on the same day how do i get intouch with someone to fix this
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs added to list I haven't listened too

My account may have gotten hacked but everytime I login to Spotify there are 6-7 new albums on my song list in a language I don't speak. I delete them but they keep coming back. Please advise.

• My account may have gotten hacked but everytime I login to Spotify there are 6-7 new albums on my song list in a language I don't speak. I delete them but they keep coming back. Please advise.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problems

I can't pay for it because they said is there a problem, they can't send me Spotify family neighter that they paid with the same card I was trying to pay my account

• I can't pay for it because they said is there a problem, they can't send me Spotify family neighter that they paid with the same card I was trying to pay my account
  • 1957ramon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers 6 months free

I was supposed to get 6 months free of Spotify Premium when I signed up for my new contract. My free time is almost up except I've still been charged for each month through PayPal. What can I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I was supposed to get 6 months free of Spotify Premium when I signed up for my new contract. My free time is almost up except I've still been charged for each month through PayPal. What can I do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded but no Premium

I have upgraded with Visa Card. All is registered etc, but i still only have free account. Good job! Good job..

• I have upgraded with Visa Card. All is registered etc, but i still only have free account. Good job! Good job..  
  • OddRAndersson
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! SPOTIFY PREMIUM: HOW MANY SEASONS AT THE SAME TIME CAN I HAVE?

Please, i need to know, how many persons can have an active season at the same time with spotify premium, or, whit the same account, how many devices can reproduce at the same time...

• Casual Listener
  • Please, i need to know, how many persons can have an active season at the same time with spotify premium, or, whit the same account, how many devices can reproduce at the same time...
  • abrahamelco
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • b
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscription different country

Hi everybody! I want to get the family subscription for 4 of my family members... We live in Chicago in the same address but I am traveling with my wife in Colombia because of work for a couple months. My question is if it will work for us due to thi...

• Hi everybody! I want to get the family subscription for 4 of my family members... We live in Chicago in the same address but I am traveling with my wife in Colombia because of work for a couple month...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3-month subscription only showing as 2 months??

I purchased the 3-month bundle for 99p but only got 2 months (ends July 17). How do I fix this?

• Visitor
  • I purchased the 3-month bundle for 99p but only got 2 months (ends July 17). How do I fix this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

I have been charged £9.99 for the spotify premium free trial. When i cancel will i get a refund?Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I have been charged £9.99 for the spotify premium free trial. When i cancel will i get a refund?Please help.
  • Jas11
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I've been charged but still can't use the features. **bleep**. The transaction went thru and isn't pending anymore so why can't I use my premium

• Casual Listener
  • I've been charged but still can't use the features. **bleep**. The transaction went thru and isn't pending anymore so why can't I use my premium
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

charged 3 times!

I just signed up as a student yesterday and the first wo times I tried to subsribe it said it could not verify I was a student and I wouldnt be charged. Those two attempts were charged to my card. They money is no longer in my account. I then tried a...

• I just signed up as a student yesterday and the first wo times I tried to subsribe it said it could not verify I was a student and I wouldnt be charged. Those two attempts were charged to my card. Th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
    Payment Problems
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for $0.99

I signed up for Premium for 0.99 3months and still haven't payed but it says on my subscription that it will charge me 4.99/month. Is it after the 3 months or will it actually charge me 4.99 ?

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for Premium for 0.99 3months and still haven't payed but it says on my subscription that it will charge me 4.99/month. Is it after the 3 months or will it actually charge me 4.99 ?
  • Rozuns
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student subscription at the end of 0.99 3months deal

Hi, i would like to try out 0.99 for 3 months deal but i am a student as well. If i start the 0.99 offer now, will i be able to switch my account to student before it charges me 9.99? Thank you.

• Hi, i would like to try out 0.99 for 3 months deal but i am a student as well. If i start the 0.99 offer now, will i be able to switch my account to student before it charges me 9.99? Thank you.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal Not working

Hi all, not sure what the problem is but whenever I try to pay with Paypal after I click the Agree & Pay button its take me back to spotify and its just a blank screen with nothing happening!Thank You

• Hi all, not sure what the problem is but whenever I try to pay with Paypal after I click the Agree & Pay button its take me back to spotify and its just a blank screen with nothing happening! Th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The 0.99 Deal Problem

Trying to buy the 0.99 deal but when I try to pay with PaySafeCard it charges 5EUR or whatever. It tells me how much before I accept. Is that intentional or a bug?

• Trying to buy the 0.99 deal but when I try to pay with PaySafeCard it charges 5EUR or whatever. It tells me how much before I accept. Is that intentional or a bug?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happens after your 0.99 deal has ended?

I want to buy the 0.99 deal wich gives you 3 months spotify premium for 1EUR. But My question is: stops the premium after those 3 months? Or does it stay with the price of 10EUR every month?

• I want to buy the 0.99 deal wich gives you 3 months spotify premium for 1EUR. But My question is: stops the premium after those 3 months? Or does it stay with the price of 10EUR every month?
  • detective889
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unbale to pay for my premium subscription (credit info update or bill)

Hello all! The credit card under which my sportify subscription was registered was recently stolen and, therefore, cancelled. Upon trying to update my paymento info with my new credicard data, I get an error message. As I was unable to pay my subscri...

• Hello all! The credit card under which my sportify subscription was registered was recently stolen and, therefore, cancelled. Upon trying to update my paymento info with my new credicard data, I get ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help: Rogers free 6month subscription up May 21 need help migrating!!!

Hey so I have my spotify premium set up with Rogers for the 6months free. However, that is coming to an end on May 21, 2017. My employer pays for my cell phone bill so I need to cancel my spotify with Rogers so it is not on my phone bill. I want to k...

• Hey so I have my spotify premium set up with Rogers for the 6months free. However, that is coming to an end on May 21, 2017. My employer pays for my cell phone bill so I need to cancel my spotify wit...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Price reduction with Spotify Familly

Hello everyone, I just subscribed to Spotify prenium taking advantage of the price reduction to 0,99e per month for 3 month. I would like to update my account to a familly one but is it possible to still have access to this reduction (paying 5,99e fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   I just subscribed to Spotify prenium taking advantage of the price reduction to 0,99e per month for 3 month.  I would like to update my account to a familly one but is ...
  • Väljin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with Premium while switching devices.

I got a new phone a few weeks ago. When I went to set up my Spotify on the new device, I logged in to my account as usual, but once I was in I saw a vast majority of my songs were gone from my list, and I had been relegated back to the basic subscrip...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a new phone a few weeks ago. When I went to set up my Spotify on the new device, I logged in to my account as usual, but once I was in I saw a vast majority of my songs were gone from my list, ...
  • kez1207
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes