Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

My accounts not working

I have a student discount I brought a new phone the other day and now my premium isn't working

• Casual Listener
  • I have a student discount I brought a new phone the other day and now my premium isn't working
  • Jess1marshall
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family Problem

Hi, I have a premium family account, and my WIFE got disconected, and now it dont let her in anymore, saying that she doenst live with me........SHE LIVE and SLEEP with me everyday in the same address, that is just nonsense! I expect this to be solve...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a premium family account, and my WIFE got disconected, and now it dont let her in anymore, saying that she doenst live with me........SHE LIVE and SLEEP with me everyday in the same addres...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help with cancelling.

Hello everyone, Spotify is charging me for my premium subscription in the middle of the month. I get my money on the 1st of each month. I want to cancel my subscription now so i can re order it on the 1st. However when i go to the subscriptions tab, ...

• Hello everyone, Spotify is charging me for my premium subscription in the middle of the month. I get my money on the 1st of each month. I want to cancel my subscription now so i can re order it on th...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I signed up for premium and paid. Downloaded app for iPhone and now I still have the free one! Help

Help! I signed up and paid for premium. Downloaded the app for iPhone and it still plays my playlists as regular

• Help! I signed up and paid for premium. Downloaded the app for iPhone and it still plays my playlists as regular
  • aliciacallanan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account opzeggen

Ik heb onlangs een account in Engeland aangemaakt, nu blijven ze via de creditcard afschrijven. Hoe kan ik dit stoppen/blokkeren ?

• Ik heb onlangs een account in Engeland aangemaakt, nu blijven ze via de creditcard afschrijven. Hoe kan ik dit stoppen/blokkeren ?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paid premium without realising my friend was logged in my phone.... now cant get in touch with him!

Paid premium without realising my friend was logged in my phone.... now cant get in touch with him cause he went travelling to Asia for few months. So I logged in to my account with facebook and realised that i didnt have the premium account and cant...

• Casual Listener
  • Paid premium without realising my friend was logged in my phone.... now cant get in touch with him cause he went travelling to Asia for few months. So I logged in to my account with facebook and real...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

2 addebbiti nello stesso mese.

Per il secondo mese di fila ho subito 2 addebito. Uno da 9.99 e l'altro da 14.99 €.Questo è successo da quando ho attivato spotify family. Mi dovrebbero addebbitare solo 14.99, e non anche i 9.99 del precedente abbonamento. Come posso risolvere?

• Per il secondo mese di fila ho subito 2 addebito. Uno da 9.99 e l'altro da 14.99 €. Questo è successo da quando ho attivato spotify family. Mi dovrebbero addebbitare solo 14.99, e non anche i 9.99 d...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium oxxo

ESTOY DEMASIADO ENOJADA YA ESTE ES EL TERCER MENSAJE QUE LES ENVIO y les explique claramente que pague mi mes de spotify permium en el oxxo y no se me ha activado y ustedes me dicen que cheque mi tarjeta y se supone que ustedes saben como funciona es...

• Visitor
  • ESTOY DEMASIADO ENOJADA YA ESTE ES EL TERCER MENSAJE QUE LES ENVIO y les explique claramente que pague mi mes de spotify permium en el oxxo y no se me ha activado y ustedes me dicen que cheque mi tar...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2 times they took my money but no premium

I paid 2 times from my credit card but no premium. Although I canceled the transaction, the money was not returned?

• I paid 2 times from my credit card but no premium. Although I canceled the transaction, the money was not returned?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kontoumstellung von Family auf normalen Premiuaccount

Hey,Ich bin Mitglied in einem spotify familien Account. Ich möchte aber gerne selber einen eigenen Account haben, also.von family auf normal premium umstellen. Muss ich dafür meinen ganzen Account löschen? Oder gibt es einen anderen weg?:)Vielen dank...

• Hey, Ich bin Mitglied in einem spotify familien Account. Ich möchte aber gerne selber einen eigenen Account haben, also.von family auf normal premium umstellen. Muss ich dafür meinen ganzen Account ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card info update fails

Hi, I need to update my credit card info, however Spotify website does not proceed my update requests. No problem with the bank, the only issue is the name of the card holder is different than mine - my mother's. Do I have to have a credit card on my...

• Hi, I need to update my credit card info, however Spotify website does not proceed my update requests. No problem with the bank, the only issue is the name of the card holder is different than mine -...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for an overdraft fee

Upon my last payment I received a notification that I was charged an overdraft fee of $35 US. This notification and overdraft charge came after the payment was already successfully drawn from my account. I would recommend refunding the $35 to me befo...

• Visitor
  • Upon my last payment I received a notification that I was charged an overdraft fee of $35 US. This notification and overdraft charge came after the payment was already successfully drawn from my acco...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Mi pago no se ve reflejado a mi cuenta

Holarealicé mi solicitud para el descuento de estudiantes y ya se hiso el cargo a la tarjeta señalada pero mi cuant a aun aparece como free¿Como puedo solucionarlo? Adjunto imagen del cargo que se realizó

• Hola realicé mi solicitud para el descuento de estudiantes y ya se hiso el cargo a la tarjeta señalada pero mi cuant a aun aparece como free ¿Como puedo solucionarlo?   Adjunto imagen del ca...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with premium account

Hello, my problem is that I just bought premium for a year, and about 2 days ago everything was fine until the premium took off and I still have proof of payment, but I can not find the way to get my premium back.

• Hello, my problem is that I just bought premium for a year, and about 2 days ago everything was fine until the premium took off and I still have proof of payment, but I can not find the way to get my...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Status unchanged from free + charged 5 times for premium

Hmmm so... I tried signing up for the students premium account and it had been more than 3 days... Still waiting to hear from spotify about this problem (if I had not been approved then I think I should hear back saying it wasn't... even though I'm s...

• Hmmm so... I tried signing up for the students premium account and it had been more than 3 days... Still waiting to hear from spotify about this problem (if I had not been approved then I think I sho...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • status unchanged
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium payment

I am unable to connect to premium for a payment

• I am unable to connect to premium for a payment
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working on a different device

I damaged a phone and had another activated, downloaded and logged into the same account but it shows I'm not premium. I'm not going to be billed again for the SAME account I've had premium on. So what do I do?

• I damaged a phone and had another activated, downloaded and logged into the same account but it shows I'm not premium. I'm not going to be billed again for the SAME account I've had premium on. So wh...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Joining family members

HiMy wife and I both have individual premiunim packages. How do we change to the family package which not only would be cheaper but allow 3 other devices ? Does one of us have to cancel our subscription and then add to the family package or is there ...

• Hi My wife and I both have individual premiunim packages. How do we change to the family package which not only would be cheaper but allow 3 other devices ? Does one of us have to cancel our subscri...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charge

Hello.I went to sign up for the student account, but ended up signing up for the original premium account. For some reason, I got charged twice for the student account when I didnt even finish signing up for the account. How do I make sure I don't ge...

• Hello. I went to sign up for the student account, but ended up signing up for the original premium account. For some reason, I got charged twice for the student account when I didnt even finish sign...
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes