Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium payments

Been trying to update my premium account detalIls regarding payment and billing, have all settings right on my Visa and billing adress is correct yet it still says "oops! Looks like your payment option is having a bad day".. is spotify having technic...

• Casual Listener
  • Been trying to update my premium account detal Ils regarding payment and billing, have all settings right on my Visa and billing adress is correct yet it still says "oops! Looks like your payment op...
  • Nochicks
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 months premium

Hi, It says get 3 months for 0.00 CAD in the Premium section website. However, when i click the link to subscribe, it only says 30 days instead. How can I get the 3 months?

• Hi,   It says get 3 months for 0.00 CAD in the Premium section website. However, when i click the link to subscribe, it only says 30 days instead. How can I get the 3 months? 
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reedem card

Guys, I want to subscribe for the premium spotify, but it's asking me to put a credit card number, and I want to use a Reedem card as my official payment method because I don't have a credit/debit card. How can I do this? Ps. I'm a student and want t...

• Guys, I want to subscribe for the premium spotify, but it's asking me to put a credit card number, and I want to use a Reedem card as my official payment method because I don't have a credit/debit ca...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

How can you see when your student discount expires?

• How can you see when your student discount expires?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day free trial

I signed up for the 7 day trial because it was on my phone but can I change to the 30 day trial? I'm definitely considering doing the premium.

• I signed up for the 7 day trial because it was on my phone but can I change to the 30 day trial?  I'm definitely considering doing the premium.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get a 7 day premium trial?

I saw that my friend had a 7 day premium and she told me to get spotify and try it out. How do I get that trial, nothing is popping up.

• Casual Listener
  • I saw that my friend had a 7 day premium and she told me to get spotify and try it out. How do I get that trial, nothing is popping up.
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Opted for 30 day free trial, didn't get it.

So i opted for the 30 day free trial but in order for me to do so, i must avail for the premium (1, 3 months etc). It redirected me to a page of payment options. So i opted for the pay by cash. I am now a premium user however it says in my profile th...

• Casual Listener
  • So i opted for the 30 day free trial but in order for me to do so, i must avail for the premium (1, 3 months etc). It redirected me to a page of payment options. So i opted for the pay by cash. I am ...
  • jnorris170
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium for spark customers

Hi there, I'm a spark customer an wish to cancel credit card payments and swap to the free premium that comes with my cell phone plan. How do I do this?

• Hi there, I'm a spark customer an wish to cancel credit card payments and swap to the free premium that comes with my cell phone plan. How do I do this?
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Any additional fee for in-car Spotify?

I am currently a premium member on my mobile phone. Considering to purchase a car geared with Spotify, I am curious about whether I would need to pay any additional fee for using Spotify service directly with the built-in-car system (somehow a friend...

• I am currently a premium member on my mobile phone. Considering to purchase a car geared with Spotify, I am curious about whether I would need to pay any additional fee for using Spotify service...
  • jnorris170
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscriptions

To whomever this may concern, I have cancelled my account but they are not refunding the money back to whom do I get a hold of to get a refund?

• To whomever this may concern, I have cancelled my account but they are not refunding the money back to whom do I get a hold of to get a refund?
  • jnorris170
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription changed

I was offered 6 month premium free trial with my service provider and it has been cancel before the end of of the 6 months. Can some please explain why?

• Casual Listener
  • I was offered 6 month premium free trial with my service provider and it has been cancel before the end of of the 6 months. Can some please explain why?
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

The system won't let me cancel my subscription.

The system will not let me cancel my subscription. All I get is the option to upgrade to premium. This must be cancelled from today!

• The system will not let me cancel my subscription. All I get is the option to upgrade to premium. This must be cancelled from today!
  • jnorris170
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid Spotify Premium and my account is still free.

I paid Spotify Premium and received the payment confirmation email (I paid on 04/05/2017 via credit card), I performed all the procedures (unplug and uninstall ...) and the problem continues .. I would like To have Spotify Premium because the Free on...

• Visitor
  • I paid Spotify Premium and received the payment confirmation email (I paid on 04/05/2017 via credit card), I performed all the procedures (unplug and uninstall ...) and the problem continues .. I wou...
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium

Hi, wonder if anyone can answer my questions please? I have the free spotify and log in via my facebook . I'm thinking of upgrading to premium and want to know the following;1. Will I still be able to log in via facebook or will I need to create a Sp...

• Visitor
  • Hi, wonder if anyone can answer my questions please? I have the free spotify and log in via my facebook . I'm thinking of upgrading to premium and want to know the following;1. Will I still be able t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for just one month

Hello everyone, I really want to purchase spotify premium for just one month.Ofcourse is a subscription easy to end whenever you want. ( At least that's what is says). But is it also possible to just pay for one month without having to subscripe and ...

• Hello everyone,   I really want to purchase spotify premium for just one month. Ofcourse is a subscription easy to end whenever you want. ( At least that's what is says).  But is it als...
  • ant0n1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

İ cannot login please help

hi. ı have a problem please help me. my account had deleted by spotify. because i did not pay for 1 month. i can see my playlists and account , but i cannot login . what can i do for save my account please help

• hi. ı have a problem please help me. my account had deleted by spotify. because i did not pay for 1 month. i can see my playlists and account , but i cannot login . what can i do for save my account ...
  • ant0n1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading problems

I have an iphone 6 and when I go to download a playlist its says "Download Error". Downloading has stopped because theres no space left on this device.What do I do? Can somebody explain in an easy way how to fix it?

• I have an iphone 6 and when I go to download a playlist its says "Download Error". Downloading has stopped because theres no space left on this device. What do I do? Can somebody explain in an eas...
  • ant0n1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm done with Spotify limits!

I have been a customer for years. Me and my family use Spotify with me being the most "musical".First I have reached 3,333 downloaded songs limit. My bandwidth is expensive so I want to download as much as possible and have my "offline radio".I got a...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a customer for years. Me and my family use Spotify with me being the most "musical". First I have reached 3,333 downloaded songs limit. My bandwidth is expensive so I want to download ...
  • yasyaaaa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Twice Same Month

I just got charged twice on my spotify premium. One alst April 18 and the other was April 21. I used to have an account sibscribed through spotify and I already asked your team to disable it which you did. I created a new one and linked it to my face...

• Casual Listener
  • I just got charged twice on my spotify premium. One alst April 18 and the other was April 21. I used to have an account sibscribed through spotify and I already asked your team to disable it which yo...
  • ant0n1
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes