Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Only got 1 premium trial month instead of 2 like the app says

I just signed up for spotify premium after seeing on the app that we get 2 months for free. I entered my info and it says my trial expires in 1 month instead of 2. I’ve never signed up for premium before so I should’ve gotten 2.

• Visitor
  • I just signed up for spotify premium after seeing on the app that we get 2 months for free. I entered my info and it says my trial expires in 1 month instead of 2. I’ve never signed up for premium be...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed twice via Spotify and Apple

I have Premium Duo registered through Spotify with a billing date and credit card on fill. I was billed/invoiced via Spotify direct to my CC and then also billed via Apple. How can I fix this?

• Visitor
  • I have Premium Duo registered through Spotify with a billing date and credit card on fill. I was billed/invoiced via Spotify direct to my CC and then also billed via Apple. How can I fix this?
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Availability of spotify in Mauritius

Hello, I have seen other posts about the availability of spotify in Mauritius but noticed that you are expecting a certain number of votes to launch it, but the thing is that most people are not aware of this community thus, a lot of people cannot vo...

• Hello,  I have seen other posts about the availability of spotify in Mauritius but noticed that you are expecting a certain number of votes to launch it, but the thing is that most people are n...
  • RCharter
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Spotify Mauritius
  • 13 replies
  • 7 likes

My subscription for premium student didn’t apply

PlanPremiumCountryMexico DeviceiPhone 12 Pro MaxOperating SystemiOS 15.5 I applied to update my students plan for Spotify on May the 2nd and the same day it was approved by SheerID verification. I didn’t noticed that I had to press that option of the...

•   Plan Premium Country Mexico   Device iPhone 12 Pro Max Operating System iOS 15.5   I applied to update my students plan for Spotify on May the 2nd and the same day it was ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please cancel account…husband died, March 2, 2022

You keep billing a closed credit card. I am not paying billing onG**g A******e, Reff # on US BANK CREDIT CARD. Last four digits of card

• Visitor
  • You keep billing a closed credit card. I am not paying billing on G**g A******e, Reff #<removed sensitive info> on US BANK CREDIT CARD. Last four digits of card <removed sensitive info>
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Não estou conseguindo pagar meu Spotify atrasado

Já tentei de várias formas para efetuar o pagamento e não conseguir

• Visitor
  • Já tentei de várias formas para efetuar o pagamento e não conseguir
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update my payment method

It comes back with an unknown error when I try updating my payment method

• Visitor
  • It comes back with an unknown error when I try updating my payment method
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't join Spotify Duo

Hello, I am trying to join my boyfriend's Spotify Duo as we now live together but I get an error message telling me I am trying to join from a different country.My profile says France but I can't change it to Germany, could you please help? Thank you...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I am trying to join my boyfriend's Spotify Duo as we now live together but I get an error message telling me I am trying to join from a different country. My profile says France but ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

plans for a large group - as an association member benefit

I am the secretary for the association/union of my work place, and we provide members benefits for their professional advancement as well as for their personal/family use. Members pay a yearly fee, and we are looking to expand the benefits we offer w...

• Visitor
  • I am the secretary for the association/union of my work place, and we provide members benefits for their professional advancement as well as for their personal/family use. Members pay a yearly fee, a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student account automatically changed

Plan StudentFree/PremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsungOperating System My Question or IssueI had a student Spotify at 5.99 per month but this month my subscription was changed to a different type at 11.99. I didn't authorise any changes and nor was I ...

• Plan Student Free/Premium Country Australia Device Samsung Operating System     My Question or Issue I had a student Spotify at 5.99 per month but this month my subscription wa...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How many gift codes can I stack on my account?

PlanPremiumCountryMXDeviceN/AOperating SystemN/A My Question or IssueI'm curious as to how many yearly gift codes I can stack on my account. For example, I just bought a gift code for 1 year of premium and it expires on November of 2020. I want to ad...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country MX Device N/A Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue I'm curious as to how many yearly gift codes I can stack on my account. For example, I just bought a gift...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is there annual plan for spotify?

PlanPremiumCountryRomania My Question or IssueHello there. I was wondering if there is annual plan for spotify. I remember last year I subscribed to an annual plan but I can't see it anymore it only shows the monthly plan.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Romania    My Question or Issue Hello there. I was wondering if there is annual plan for spotify. I remember last year I subscribed to an annual plan but I can't ...
  • vaajy
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Make payments.

Tried to upgrade to Premium and each time I click on Buy Now, it keeps loading for a long period and after a while says it can't process. I don't think this is a card issue. Does this happen to anyone? What can I do?

• Tried to upgrade to Premium and each time I click on Buy Now, it keeps loading for a long period and after a while says it can't process. I don't think this is a card issue.    Does this ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Please help me

Deleted my Facebook which was attached to my spotify that I had for almost a decade. My whole life was on that spotify account. I'm devastated it's gone. I miss my spotify playlists daily. And it is SALT IN THR WOUND that I am ALSO being charged ever...

• Visitor
  • Deleted my Facebook which was attached to my spotify that I had for almost a decade. My whole life was on that spotify account. I'm devastated it's gone. I miss my spotify playlists daily. And it is ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Error

My card has been getting charged for months now for spotify premium but I don't have spotify premium when I login

• Visitor
  • My card has been getting charged for months now for spotify premium but I don't have spotify premium when I login      
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

My Question or IssueWhen I try to buy premium and fill out everything needed and I finally press buy, it just says “something went wrong. Please try again.” Every single time with no further context.

•   My Question or Issue When I try to buy premium and fill out everything needed and I finally press buy, it just says “something went wrong. Please try again.” Every single time with no furthe...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Quitting a subscription / Telia

Hi! I have subscribed to Spotify through teleoperator Telia with a family subscription. Now I'd like to switch to a single subscription as a student. The Spotify website says to contact Telia and they say I don't have a subscription at all. What migh...

• Hi! I have subscribed to Spotify through teleoperator Telia with a family subscription. Now I'd like to switch to a single subscription as a student. The Spotify website says to contact Telia and the...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Como canjear el plan de estudiante

Ya habia ingresado mis datos para poner el plan estudiante y fui verificado pero no lo contrate, ahora lo quiero contrartar pero me aparece que ya habia canjeado ese plan

• Visitor
  • Ya habia ingresado mis datos para poner el plan estudiante y fui verificado pero no lo contrate, ahora lo quiero contrartar pero me aparece que ya habia canjeado ese plan
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes