Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

My unlimited subscription got canceled without me knowing, still getting billed for it, why?

PlanUnlimitedCountrySwedenMy Question or IssueI saw in late August that I suddenly had only had a free account and assumed Spotify had terminated the Unlimited option for everyone. Saw today that they are still charging me the fee for Unlimited witho...

•   Plan Unlimited Country Sweden My Question or Issue I saw in late August that I suddenly had only had a free account and assumed Spotify had terminated the Unlimited option for everyone. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Duo cannot invite user

PlanPremium DuoCountryDenmarkDevice(iPhone 10, Macbook Pro 2017) My Question or IssueI have just signed up for the Premium Duo subscription, and I cannot add my partner to the account. I have tried to follow the instructions here: https://support.spo...

• Plan Premium Duo Country Denmark Device (iPhone 10, Macbook Pro 2017)   My Question or Issue I have just signed up for the Premium Duo subscription, and I cannot add my partner to the ac...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Duo subscription in two different countries

Hello,I would like to subscribe to a Duo plan for me and my partner. I already have a Premium subscription but my partner doesn't. The issue is that he lives remotely, in another country (I'm in France and he's in Japan at the moment).We've shared a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I would like to subscribe to a Duo plan for me and my partner. I already have a Premium subscription but my partner doesn't. The issue is that he lives remotely, in another country (I'm in ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Other] quitting Starbucks don't want to lose my premium account and playlists

how does it work when you quit starbucks? I have had free premiuim for years. I would like to keep my account and all my playlists and just start paying the monthly fee. How does this all work??

• Visitor
  • how does it work when you quit starbucks? I have had free premiuim for years. I would like to keep my account and all my playlists and just start paying the monthly fee. How does this all work??
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mapping Phone and Email Logins

Hi Spotify,I have been given the option of logging in using Mobile and email addresses. But now you are treating both of them as separate accounts, which does not make sense. Spotify is treating the Premium account on one and giving the other account...

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify, I have been given the option of logging in using Mobile and email addresses.  But now you are treating both of them as separate accounts, which does not make sense.  Spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium cancellation and Playlists

If I cancel my spotify premium and leave my playlists public, do I also "cancel" my playlists or are they still available to other spotify premium members?

• Casual Listener
  • If I cancel my spotify premium and leave my playlists public, do I also "cancel" my playlists or are they still available to other spotify premium members?
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium vs Standard

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting Spotify premium in some other country?

My Question or Issue If I get Spotify Premium in some other country while travelling, will I still have it when I return? Will it cause any issues ?

•     My Question or Issue   If I get Spotify Premium in some other country while travelling, will I still have it when I return? Will it cause any issues ?  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mengganti pembayaran dari pulsa ke visa

PlanPremium for StudentCountryIndonesiaDevicePC / LaptopMy Question or IssueSaya terdaftar sebagai premium for student ingin mengganti metode pembayaran dari pulsa ke kartu kredit/debit, apakah saya harus membatalkan premium terlebih dahulu atau lang...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for Student Country Indonesia Device PC / Laptop My Question or Issue Saya terdaftar sebagai premium for student ingin mengganti metode pembayaran dari pulsa ke kartu kredit/debit...
  • Eni
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! migrating from Family Premium to Individual Premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Plan Premium Country USA Device Android & PC (Windows) My Question or IssueHi there. I'm currently in a family plan with my ex, and we're not living together (or anything else together) any longer. I would like to move out of ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Plan Premium   Country USA   Device  Android & PC (Windows)   My Question or Issue Hi there.  I'm currently in a family ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My bank account was debited but the Premium service is no longer activated

Hello,Today I got a notification from my bank that the subscription for Spotify was debited.As I thought I had cancelled the subscription last month, I went to my account to cancel the Premium service so that it does not get renewed next month.To my ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, Today I got a notification from my bank that the subscription for Spotify was debited. As I thought I had cancelled the subscription last month, I went to my account to cancel the Premium se...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't order the free 3 months spotify permium

Help I would like to order spotify premium but I can't because "I already used an offer". I think I got 7 days spotify premium for free but I didnt even wanted them. They just gave me the 7 days I had not chance to decline it. And now I can't order t...

•   Help I would like to order spotify premium but I can't because "I already used an offer". I think I got 7 days spotify premium for free but I didnt even wanted them. They just gave me the 7 d...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android][Other] Becoming a student

I am becoming a student next year (September 2022). If I sign up to Spotify as a non-student can I get the student discount next year when I will be student?

• Visitor
  • I am becoming a student next year (September 2022). If I sign up to Spotify as a non-student can I get the student discount next year when I will be student?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Duo Not Working

I just changed my subscription from Premium to Premium Duo. I sent my partner who switched from Premium to Premium Duo as well the invitation link and it keeps giving us the error message in the picture attached below. I have followed the instruction...

• Regular
  • I just changed my subscription from Premium to Premium Duo. I sent my partner who switched from Premium to Premium Duo as well the invitation link and it keeps giving us the error message in the pict...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 33 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 33 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Student Account Verified but can't go any further?

My Question or Issue I tried to change my plan to premium and went through the process to verify my student account. As you can see from my attached photo it displayed verification complete and then did nothing else. I was able to login to my univers...

Screenshot 2019-03-06 at 00.38.18.png
  • My Question or Issue   I tried to change my plan to premium and went through the process to verify my student account. As you can see from my attached photo it displayed verification complete ...
  • CarlosE
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] Subscription won’t renew even with payment

My premium subscription is telling me to renew my payment. Even tho I pay every month. Literally not the first time. Amazon music here I come.

• Visitor
  • My premium subscription is telling me to renew my payment. Even tho I pay every month. Literally not the first time. Amazon music here I come.
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I added premium to the wrong account.

I added premium to an old account that I don't use anymore. Is there a way to switch it to my current account.

• Visitor
  • I added premium to an old account that I don't use anymore. Is there a way to switch it to my current account. 
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Other] Have a way to help your customers :)

I have searched for days now for a solution to my issue. Why not have a 'customer help line' like most places do? I want to upgrade from Premium to Family - and can't. I can't login with any of the options. There's no way to see which email is associ...

• Visitor
  • I have searched for days now for a solution to my issue.  Why not have a 'customer help line' like most places do?  I want to upgrade from Premium to Family - and can't.  I can't login...
  • avin
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution If I cancel Premium through Apple to upgrade to Family plan, will I lose any of my playlists, etc?

Plan: Premium - IndividualCountry: USA Device: iPhone 12 Pro, Macbook Pro 2018, old Macbook Pro 15"(iOS 14.7.1, Catalina 10.15.7 and an older Mac OS hahaha) My Question or IssueI learned from this article (https://support.spotify.com/us/article/apple...

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium - Individual Country: USA   Device: iPhone 12 Pro, Macbook Pro 2018, old Macbook Pro 15" (iOS 14.7.1, Catalina 10.15.7 and an older Mac OS hahaha)   My Question or ...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium duo for couple sharing apartments

Hi team, if a couple have different addresses but they live 50% - 50%(on each one) would that not be applicable for Premium Duo?

• Hi team,   if a couple have different addresses but they live 50% - 50%(on each one) would that not be applicable for Premium Duo?  
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes