Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Giftcard code not working, No receipt cause it was won on an online sweepstake

Hi, I’m having trouble with my gift code not working and since it was won by a sweepstake i don’t have a receipt, only the physical card was sent

• Visitor
  • Hi, I’m having trouble with my gift code not working and since it was won by a sweepstake i don’t have a receipt, only the physical card was sent
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I think I am being charged twice

Hi, I've been a Spotify premium member for a few years now and the monthly £9.99 was always taken out of my bank account with my phone bill via EE. I've recently become a student and updated my account to have my student discount included. This all w...

• Visitor
  • Hi,  I've been a Spotify premium member for a few years now and the monthly £9.99 was always taken out of my bank account with my phone bill via EE. I've recently become a student and updated m...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment update

PlanPremiumCountryUAEDeviceIphoneOperating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI updated my payment details and I still get the same notification that i have to update it and its been going on like that for the past 2 days, any idea of whats going on?

• Plan Premium Country UAE Device Iphone Operating System (iOS)   My Question or Issue I updated my payment details and I still get the same notification that i have to update it and its...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canceled premium but still got charged

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device()Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device () Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Audio quality of premium duo

I was using premium till recently and then switched to duo. I got the feeling that single premium has better audio quality than duo premium. Is this true? Anyone else feel similarly? If this is the case then Spotify please don't do this, am most like...

• Visitor
  • I was using premium till recently and then switched to duo. I got the feeling that single premium has better audio quality than duo premium. Is this true? Anyone else feel similarly? If this is the c...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I have multiple Premium accounts/locations with a single billing

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Billing Date Without Losing Hulu Subscription

I currently have the Spotify/Hulu bundle plan for $9.99/mo and I am wanting to push my billing date by a few days. Apparently the only way to change the billing date is to cancel my current subscription and activate it again on the date I want my bil...

• Visitor
  • I currently have the Spotify/Hulu bundle plan for $9.99/mo and I am wanting to push my billing date by a few days. Apparently the only way to change the billing date is to cancel my current subscript...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Duo Subscription

Can my wife and I combine our individual accounts to the Duo plan, without either of us losing all our music? We obviously live together so we meet the requirements and each of us have years of music downloaded. Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Can my wife and I combine our individual accounts to the Duo plan, without either of us losing all our music? We obviously live together so we meet the requirements and each of us have years of music...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan payment method

PlanFamilyCountryMalaysiaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I click on the 'credit or debit cards' option for the family plan monthly subscription it automatically sends me to the 'pay by mobile' option with no way of enterin...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Country Malaysia Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I click on the 'credit or debit cards' option for the family plan monthly subscription it...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot switch from Family Premium to Student Premium

PlanFamily Premium (Current)CountryUSADeviceMobile (OnePlus 5T), DesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI currently am the head of a full Spotify Family plan and I want to switch to a Spotify Student Premium. I verified that my account...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium (Current) Country USA Device Mobile (OnePlus 5T), Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I currently am the head of a full Spotify Family plan a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card PIN

I have been purchasing my daughter spotify cards every month to every three months for nearly two years, haven't had an issue yet. The one I purchased yesterday is a whole new experience. When she attempted to add it to her account it says it's inval...

• Visitor
  • I have been purchasing my daughter spotify cards every month to every three months for nearly two years, haven't had an issue yet.  The one I purchased yesterday is a whole new experience. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account - podcasts with ads.

As a premium Spotify user for more than 8 years; I continue to wonder why Spotify has continued to advertise Spotify Premium as an ad-free subscription option, when it’s far from that in actuality—specifically pertaining to popular podcasts. I wanted...

• Casual Listener
  • As a premium Spotify user for more than 8 years; I continue to wonder why Spotify has continued to advertise Spotify Premium as an ad-free subscription option, when it’s far from that in actuality—sp...
  • MissKris10
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Para iadesi

Merhaba.Ben, arkadaşım ile aile paketine geçtik. Geçmeden önce kendi paketimi iptal ettim ama yine ücret kesilmiş iade talep ediyorum.

• Visitor
  • Merhaba. Ben, arkadaşım ile aile paketine geçtik. Geçmeden önce kendi paketimi iptal ettim ama yine ücret kesilmiş iade talep ediyorum.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for Spotify Premium, didn't activate

PlanFree/PremiumCountryIndia DeviceOnePlus 8 ProOperating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueI paid for the student plan for Spotify premium with my debit card, which is around Rs.59 for a yearly subscription. The amount was debited but I got an er...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country India   Device OnePlus 8 Pro Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue I paid for the student plan for Spotify premium with my debit ca...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Redeem Code funktioniert nicht

Was soll ich tun bei diesem Fehler? Du kannst diesen Code nicht einlösen, weil das jeweils nur für eine bestimmte Anzahl an Monaten Spotify Premium möglich ist. Bitte versuch es später noch einmal.

• Casual Listener
  • Was soll ich tun bei diesem Fehler?   Du kannst diesen Code nicht einlösen, weil das jeweils nur für eine bestimmte Anzahl an Monaten Spotify Premium möglich ist. Bitte versuch es später noch ...
  • netravnen
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Social] Premium host subscription $50/month

Add a premium subscription of say $50/month for professional dance/music/gym instructors. As a instructor i should be able to give out a link during the class which enables all students (not even spotify premium subscribers) to join the group class f...

• Visitor
  • Add a premium subscription of say $50/month for professional dance/music/gym instructors. As a instructor i should be able to give out a link during the class which enables all students (not eve...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
    Social
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

i am being charged for an account i dont have

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceSamdung Galaxy A5 2017Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issuei am literally being charged for an account i dont have,i called my bank but they say they cant do anything,i currently...

• Plan Premium Country Argentina Device Samdung Galaxy A5  2017 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue i am literally being charged for...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment/subscription.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have been charged for the month of September and it is telling me I have to update my payme...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I have ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about free month

PlanPremiumCountryMexico Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello, On Saturday I paid my subscription for 1 month ($115.00 Mx) and the ticket said that it ends on November 11th but my question is: Where’s the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Mexico   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hello,    On Saturday I paid my subscription for 1 mo...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can i not talk to someone on the phone. None of suggestions are working .

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • phone number
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes