Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

I have an unidentified charge

I have an unidentified charge and need it refunded. Spotify please explain. Thanks

• I have an unidentified charge and need it refunded. Spotify please explain. Thanks 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have a free UI while being premium

HelloSubscription : Family plan Device : iPhone 7+O.S : iOS 12.1.4I am part of a family plan but the player’s interface looks weird, it looks like the free UI.I switched accounts a few days ago and got this problem. I don’t think it’s due to an updat...

• Hello Subscription : Family plan  Device : iPhone 7+ O.S : iOS 12.1.4 I am part of a family plan but the player’s interface looks weird, it looks like the free UI. I switched accounts a few...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Miembro en el plan familiar

Hola, acabo de agregar un nuevo miembro en el plan familiar, el problema es que s equvocoe de nombre, puso el mío (administrador del plan) en vez del suyo ¿Puede haber un problema con esto?

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, acabo de agregar un nuevo miembro en el plan familiar, el problema es que s equvocoe de nombre, puso el mío (administrador del plan) en vez del suyo ¿Puede haber un problema con esto? 
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Do I need Premium or Family for My Situation?

I want to upgrade to Spotify Premium to take advantage of the features and get rid of the ads. I want to use Spotify in 3 places: on my phone, on my laptop (at work and when traveling), and at home via my Roku TV. Can I get just one Premium account f...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to upgrade to Spotify Premium to take advantage of the features and get rid of the ads.  I want to use Spotify in 3 places:  on my phone, on my laptop (at work and when traveling), a...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium does not work

I was logged out out of my Spotifiy Account. Couldn´t login again. Asked to send a new passwort I was logging in again with. Now I am not anymore a Premium Member. I already tried all the recomendations given in this community.

•     I was logged out out of my Spotifiy Account. Couldn´t login again. Asked to send a new passwort I was logging in again with. Now I am not anymore a Premium Member. I already tried all...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Trying to claim the Valentines Promo but keep failing

I'm trying to claim the valentines day promo but everytime I Get to the last screen the plan I see displayed is the 30 day free trial plan. Am I doing something wrong?

• Casual Listener
  •   I'm trying to claim the valentines day promo but everytime I Get to the last screen the plan I see displayed is the 30 day free trial plan.    Am I doing something wrong?
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

PlanFree/PremiumCountry IrelandDevice(iPhone 8 plusOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I am supposed to have premium with my Vodafone X deal but it’s not working

• Plan Free/Premium Country  Ireland Device (iPhone 8 plus Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   I am supposed to have premium ...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free 30 day trial not registering on my account.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry IrelandDeviceGoogle Home MiniOperating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Ireland Device Google Home Mini Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento em Debito com MASTERCARD

Plano FamiliaBrasilIphone XiOS Questão Tenho spotify há 3 anos e com o mesmo cartão, bandeira MASTERCARD. O que acontece é que ele parou de debitar automático porém não tem problema nenhum em minha conta do cartão ITAU, nem no cartão. Tentei também e...

• Plano Familia Brasil Iphone X iOS   Questão   Tenho spotify há 3 anos e com o mesmo cartão, bandeira MASTERCARD. O que acontece é que ele parou de debitar automático porém não t...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Will my playlist and favorite song be gone when I subscribe spotify account in a new country?

PlanFree because I can no longer subscribe premium with my UK debit card Country Now UK account soon to be Thai Hi, I used to study in the UK and I also subscribed spotify with UK account. Now, I have moved back to Thailand and I found out that I can...

• Plan Free because I can no longer subscribe premium with my UK debit card   Country Now UK account soon to be Thai    Hi,   I used to study in the UK and I also subscribed ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscriptions
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Family (succesfully purchased)using Paymaya but not reflected

I renew my subscription on Premium Family on Spotify (Feb 05, 2019) using Paymaya but now Spotify says that I didn't renew my subscription and I need to pay. But Paymaya app said that I successfully purchased. What can i do?

• I renew my subscription on Premium Family on Spotify (Feb 05, 2019) using Paymaya but now Spotify says that I didn't renew my subscription and I need to pay. But Paymaya app said that I successfully ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 60 days free valentine offer

Country GRDeviceXiaomi redmi note 4Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Hello, may you please help me? I wanted to activate the offer with 60 days premium offer (valentine offer) but when i click that gave me only 30 days of premium. If i am ...

• Regular
  •   Country  GR Device Xiaomi redmi note 4 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  Hello, may you please help me? I wanted to activate the offer with 60 days premi...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charged

I have been charged twice for premium the last two months. I normally pay $17.99 for premium, I’ve been charged $11.99 twice. Can this please be rectified.

• Casual Listener
  • I have been charged twice for premium the last two months. I normally pay $17.99 for premium, I’ve been charged $11.99 twice. Can this please be rectified.  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesn´t work even it is paid

PlanPremiumCountry Czech republicDevice Samsung Galaxy 9 AndroidMy Question or Issue Hello,My premium account stopped working today. It says that I need to upgade to premium - I´ve verified payments with my mobile operator and they confirmed that pay...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Czech republic Device  Samsung Galaxy 9  Android My Question or Issue  Hello, My premium account stopped working today. It says that I need to upgad...
  • dstipak
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Payment

Free/PremiumCountry. Canada DeviceHuawei proOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHi, I paid my monthly fee via PayPal on February 1st. But Spotify tells me I only have a free subscription. What's going on?

• Free/Premium Country. Canada   Device Huawei pro Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hi, I paid my monthly fee via PayPal on February 1st. But Spotify tells me I only ...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium in Cayman Islands

I’m a UK expat in the Cayman Islands and would like to reactivate premium which expired with my phone contract while I was out here. I earn in USD but as my card isn’t registered in the USA, there is no way for me to pay unless I convert into GBP, re...

• I’m a UK expat in the Cayman Islands and would like to reactivate premium which expired with my phone contract while I was out here.    I earn in USD but as my card isn’t registered in th...
  • muloka
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

abonnement family belgique

Bonjour, j'ai un problème avec le paiement de l'abonnement family. Mon paypal est relié au compte Spotify mais j'ai reçu une indication que le paiement avait échoué. Mon compte Spotify est également relié à une carte de crédit qui est approvisionné. ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Bonjour, j'ai un problème avec le paiement de l'abonnement family. Mon paypal est relié au compte Spotify mais j'ai reçu une indication que le paiement avait échoué. Mon compte Spotify est ég...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant pay my premium

Heys guysi have premium account for more than a year fromnow and misteriously its appearing that i they can do the payment. I follow the spotify instructions by deactivating the premium mode to turn back annd the same error occurred, a failure on the...

• Casual Listener
  •   Heys guys i have premium account for more than a year from now and misteriously its appearing that i they can do the payment. I follow the spotify instructions by deactivating the prem...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança em Duplicidade

Nenhuma das informações abaixo é necessária. No entanto, quanto mais você fornece, mais fácil será para nós tentarmos ajudar.PlanoFamiliarPaís BrasilDispositivo Sistema operacional Minha pergunta ou problemaEm 28/07/2018 fim um plano Premium. Em 15/0...

• Casual Listener
  • Nenhuma das informações abaixo é necessária. No entanto, quanto mais você fornece, mais fácil será para nós tentarmos ajudar. Plano Familiar País  Brasil Dispositivo   Sistema operac...
  • karllabraga
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes