Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution ya me cobraron mi mensualidad y aun así dice que sigue sin pasar mi pago

Me cobraron el día que tenía que ser mi mensualidad y aun así me sigue mandando que no procede el pago que hago?

• Me cobraron el día que tenía que ser mi mensualidad y aun así me sigue mandando que no procede el pago que hago?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Out of nowhere my premium subscription was canceled.

Dear spotify, this night I received an e-mail from Sony telling that my subscription was canceled because of delayed payment. The point is, my account uses automatic payment, and it’s been like that for more than 2 years now. Also I said Sony because...

• Dear spotify, this night I received an e-mail from Sony telling that my subscription was canceled because of delayed payment. The point is, my account uses automatic payment, and it’s been like that ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Never use spotify but charged me 9 dollors every month

I am a fido user who have never used spotify, however, I was charged 9 dollors every month since september 2017. I called fido and want to cancel the spotify and get my refund but they told me to connect with spotify to solve the problem. So I create...

• I am a fido user who  have never used spotify, however, I was charged 9 dollors every month since september 2017. I called fido and want to cancel the spotify and get my refund but they told me ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemi con gli account

Salve io sto pagando regolarmente da diverso tempo un'account spotify family.Il problema è che funzionano solo 2 account in modalità premium mentre gli altri nonostante ci siano 5 slot disppnibili funzionano come se fosse la prova iniziale.Quindi non...

• Salve io sto pagando regolarmente da diverso tempo un'account spotify family. Il problema è che funzionano solo 2 account in modalità premium mentre gli altri nonostante ci siano 5 slot disppnibili ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Using family premium with connected speakers

I have family premium with my wife and I as users. If I am out of town or at the gym I cannot listen to spotify if my wife is playing something on alexa or another of our home speakers. Is there is way to fix this?

• I have family premium with my wife and I as users. If I am out of town or at the gym I cannot listen to spotify if my wife is playing something on alexa or another of our home speakers. Is there is w...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgrade to premium family while travelling

Hey guys, I just wanted to upgrade my spotify free to my family account. Unfortunately, I am travelling in Costa Rica and my account is set on it. Therefore, I can not change the country as it just appears when you are in the country. Means I can not...

• Hey guys, I just wanted to upgrade my spotify free to my family account. Unfortunately, I am travelling in Costa Rica and my account is set on it. Therefore, I can not change the country as it just a...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

vodafone package

hello, I've activated my vodafone package that includes Spotify Premium. I have the text message confirming i have selected this and when I log into vodafone it says I already have this set up. However, spotify on my phone and on my laptop isn't reco...

• hello,    I've activated my vodafone package that includes Spotify Premium.  I have the text message confirming i have selected this and when I log into vodafone it says I already ha...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my country to actualize my payments data

Hi, My old credit card does not work any more, as I've changed my country of residence. I'm trying to change my payments data from a mexican credit card to a spanisch one, but when I try to do this, i reveive a message saying that my payment credit c...

• Hi,    My old credit card does not work any more, as I've changed my country of residence. I'm trying to change my payments data from a mexican credit card to a spanisch one, but when I t...
  • suleimanaugusto
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Student Discount in US

I am currently a high school student, but I am enrolled in a university. I have my student id, university email, etc. I was wondering why I cannot participate in the student discount. Thanks.

• I am currently a high school student, but I am enrolled in a university. I have my student id, university email, etc. I was wondering why I cannot participate in the student discount. Thanks.
  • Gerardnepo
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

On student discount but got charged 11.99

I have been paying 5.99 for the past months but suddenly they charged me 11.99. Why? I re applied for student discount. But can I get a refund?

• I have been paying 5.99 for the past months but suddenly they charged me 11.99. Why? I re applied for student discount. But can I get a refund?
  • Gerardnepo
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't subbscribe, bugs on the purchase page

Hello, I have been having this issue for several days now and it is getting really frustrating. My subsription stopped while being on a vacation and I want to get back to premium now. 1. When I try to enter my credit card information and I'm selectin...

• Hello,   I have been having this issue for several days now and it is getting really frustrating. My subsription stopped while being on a vacation and I want to get back to premium now.  ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

Spotify keeps charging me 14.99 for an account I don’t hold with them..

• Spotify keeps charging me 14.99 for an account I don’t hold with them..
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant subscribe

Hi can anyone tell me how van I subscribe to premium?I have an iPhone 6 and I have space (mb) and my IOS is 11 something.If anyone can help my i’ll be very gratefulthanks in advance

• Hi can anyone tell me how van I subscribe to premium? I have an iPhone 6 and I have space (mb) and my IOS is 11 something. If anyone can help my i’ll be very grateful thanks in advance
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged twice for the premium account, and I haven’t been able to access to it.

I need a refund and to use my account, how can I do it? I have sent complaints but I don’t see my problem solved.

• I need a refund and to use my account, how can I do it? I have sent complaints but I don’t see my problem solved.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed on 2 different credit cards

Apparently when I upgraded from premium to premium family it didn’t update all the accounts info. I got billed 14.99 on one cc at the end of april and just today i got billed 9.99 on another cc. I do not know which account is linked to the first cc. ...

• Apparently when I upgraded from premium to premium family it didn’t update all the accounts info. I got billed 14.99 on one cc at  the end of april and just today i got billed 9.99 on another cc...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Account

Hi, I purchased Spotify premium student but realise I’m not eligible for it in Ireland. How can I get a refund?

• Hi, I purchased Spotify premium student but realise I’m not eligible for it in Ireland. How can I get a refund? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Only 1 month premium.

So last month ago on friday the 13th I bought spotify premium with paysafecard. Im a million percent sure Id get the first month free and then pay for the second month. But now after 1 month I lost my premium. I feel robbed, like if im right I alread...

• So last month ago on friday the 13th I bought spotify premium with paysafecard. Im a million percent sure Id get the first month free and then pay for the second month. But now after 1 month I lost m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Assinatura de casal

Olá, gostaria de saber se é possivel assinar apenas entre duas pessoas o aplicativo, sem precisar ser o familia.

• Olá, gostaria de saber se é possivel assinar apenas entre duas pessoas o aplicativo, sem precisar ser o familia.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to update my country

Hi,I am trying to change my country on my Premium Account, but when I fill in the info about my credit card issued in my new country of residence, it does not give me the option to update the country, but to update another payment method only.How can...

• Hi, I am trying to change my country on my Premium Account, but when I fill in the info about my credit card issued in my new country of residence, it does not give me the option to update the count...
  • jloef1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Will i get my playlists back ?

Hi, i am currently using my first free month of spotify premium. I made a few playlist (i don't use spotify offline) but i want to change the way i pay for the subscription later. so my question is will i get my playlists back after i cancel my free ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i am currently using my first free month of spotify premium. I made a few playlist (i don't use spotify offline) but i want to change the way i pay for the subscription later. so my question...
  • ola1906
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes