Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

I lost track of my info

Hey guys .I have been logged in to an account for a very long time.Right now I have premium on this account and every month im being charged .Unfortunately i lost track of the information or the email that i registered with .This means that I cant lo...

• Hey guys . I have been logged in to an account for a very long time. Right now I have premium on this account and every month im being charged . Unfortunately i lost track of the information or th...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Account Integrity

Hi Spotify, i'm one of the Spotify subscriber from Malaysia. I had recieved your email notification on the monthly payment failure and request me to update my payment method. Yes, it is because of my credit card issue. The main objective here I would...

• Hi Spotify, i'm one of the Spotify subscriber from Malaysia.   I had recieved your email notification on the monthly payment failure and request me to update my payment method.   ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect trial period for Premium

Hi. Can someone tell me why my Premium trial period is only for 7 days when the promotion is for 30 days? How can I change this to a 30 day trial as advertised?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. Can someone tell me why my Premium trial period is only for 7 days when the promotion is for 30 days? How can I change this to a 30 day trial as advertised?
  • Hangie
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged twice for 1 month

Has this happened to anyone else and what did you do?

• Has this happened to anyone else and what did you do?
  • Hangie
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Boleto bancario

Preciso renovar minha assinatura, todavia a opcao de pagar no boleto bancario sumiu.Como proceder? Considerando que nao tenho cartao de credito.

• Preciso renovar minha assinatura, todavia a opcao de pagar no boleto bancario sumiu. Como proceder? Considerando que nao tenho cartao de credito. 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 9 likes

desepcionada con spotify ,me cobran primiun y no logro usarlo por muchos tiempo soy usuaria

e tratado de liriar con este problema pero ya me canse ,fui usuaria de spotify por mucho tiempo e gastado mas de $1000 pagando primiun ,en diciembre 20 2018 perdi mi apartamento en un incendio deje de pagar por 2 meses pues cancele mis tarjetas por m...

• Visitor
  • ...ebrero me sacaron 9.99 del mi cuenta y marzo tambien asi que tratare de perdonar este dilema y usare pandora ok gracias si alguien lee mi protesta publica
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Just redeemed 3-mo premium gift card - now account is paused for non payment

Account ran just fine for a few days after the gift card was redeemed. Now, the account is completely paused as if that payment was never made. Most recent receipt confirms the payment. Please help!

• Account ran just fine for a few days after the gift card was redeemed. Now, the account is completely paused as if that payment was never made. Most recent receipt confirms the payment. Please help!
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium universitarios

Hola buen dia, pague con mi tarjeta de debito la suscripcion a premium estudiantes y me comentaron que me llegaria un correo de confirmacion de los datos que aprueba no que estoy estudiando, pero no me enviaron nada ni a mi correo no deseado y Ya me ...

• Hola buen dia, pague con mi tarjeta de debito  la suscripcion a premium estudiantes y me comentaron que me llegaria un correo de confirmacion de los datos que aprueba no que estoy estudiando, pe...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution hola spotifi pague mi cuenta premium por un mes y aun no se activa que pasa?

hola spotify ya pague el premium por un mes en oxxo pero aun no se activa mi premium como le puedo hacer para que se active?gracias!

• hola spotify ya pague el premium por un mes en oxxo pero aun no se activa mi premium como le puedo hacer para que se active? gracias!
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help With Premium Subscription

I have been paying for premium for some time now. I have a recent bank statement for this month of premium. After the most recent update all of my devices got logged off. I finally figured out how to log back on, (using email now and not username)but...

• I have been paying for premium for some time now. I have a recent bank statement for this month of premium.   After the most recent update all of my devices got logged off. I finally figured o...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot change credit card information - nothing happens when I press 'Update'

In the account subscribtion view I'm asked to change my payment information by selecting 'update' ... when I press that nothing happens ... do anyone else have the same problem? Thanks!

• In the account subscribtion view I'm asked to change my payment information by selecting 'update' ... when I press that nothing happens ... do anyone else have the same problem? Thanks!
  • karenbush799
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! CC to Gift Card

Hi there, I've recently added a gift card to my account to add 3 months subscription but I am repeatedly getting notices to say my payment has failed and I do not have a premium sub. Anyone know why??

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I've recently added a gift card to my account to add 3 months subscription but I am repeatedly getting notices to say my payment has failed and I do not have a premium sub.  ...
  • adeyrn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Plan not available

Hi ! Spotify just released in Romania and Family Plan is not available when will it be available for us to buy ?

• Hi ! Spotify just released in Romania and Family Plan is not available 😞 when will it be available for us to buy ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium payment Israel

Hey, so I live in Israel and recently we are finally got Spotify! YayyyyyAnd I want the premium subscription, and I'm Trying to pay with my visa credit card, which I buy with on eBay and other online stores, and it says that I need to change my payin...

• Hey, so I live in Israel and recently we are finally got Spotify! Yayyyyy And I want the premium subscription, and I'm Trying to pay with my visa credit card, which I buy with on eBay and other onli...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution 60 day free trial didn't work

Hi Spotify,I just signed up to the 60 day free trial for the premium subscription and it has only given be 7 days.The receipt states that it expires on the 21 March 2018 and I just signed up today (14 March 2018). It is meant to expire on the 13 May ...

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify, I just signed up to the 60 day free trial for the premium subscription and it has only given be 7 days. The receipt states that it expires on the 21 March 2018 and I just signed up toda...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch from Premium $99 year to Family

I subscribed for one year at $99 when there was the promotion, but now I want to switch to the Family Plan. Is it possible? How is that going to work?

• I subscribed for one year at $99 when there was the promotion, but now I want to switch to the Family Plan. Is it possible? How is that going to work?
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I CAN'T RENEW MY SPOTIFY PREMIUM USING GLOBE

i have been doing this for the past two months, using globe as my means of payment where i will load 140 because the regular spotify fee is 129 + the 15% vat, but as i am trying to renew my payment through mobile, it keeps saying: "It appears that yo...

• Casual Listener
  • i have been doing this for the past two months, using globe as my means of payment where i will load 140 because the regular spotify fee is 129 + the 15% vat, but as i am trying to renew my payment t...
  • angcoy
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • globe
    payment by mobile
    philippines
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged for student discount I wasn't eligible to get

Hey, so my premium ran out today so I thought that I would check out the student discount to see I I was eligible to get the 50% off, so I put in My card details and it said that I wouldn't be charged until confirmed that I was under a listed school,...

• Hey, so my premium ran out today so I thought that I would check out the student discount to see I I was eligible to get the 50% off, so I put in My card details and it said that I wouldn't be charge...
  • Jshandula
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium

How can I add other members? I didn't even send them an invite. 

• How can I add other members? I didn't even send them an invite. 
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes