Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Rogers Premium Account Charges

Just noticed that my Rogers Premium account (free 6 months had expired) was charging me 19.99 CAD a month... What's the deal with that? I have cancelled and will resubscribe with Spotify... but who do I contact about the atrocious charges??? Rogers s...

• Just noticed that my Rogers Premium account (free 6 months had expired) was charging me 19.99 CAD a month... What's the deal with that? I have cancelled and will resubscribe with Spotify... but who d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't actualize my credit card details...

Hi,recently I had to canceled my credit card, I have the new one but the sistem don't let me actualize the information, any body knows if the platform have problems about this? thank you,

• Hi,recently I had to canceled my credit card, I have the new one but the sistem don't let me actualize the information, any body knows if the platform have problems about this?   thank you,
  • dudaderenne
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with payment

Hello,I’ve been trying for a while to do the payment for my premium subscription but I don’t know why it’s no working.I tried to update my credit card data (even though I know they’re correct) and it does not work!Did it happen to any of you? How can...

• Hello, I’ve been trying for a while to do the payment for my premium subscription but I don’t know why it’s no working. I tried to update my credit card data (even though I know they’re correc...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Used Premium thru old job; Can't unsubscribe

Controlled music through record store with Premium account. No longer work there, but being charged monthly. How do I stop charges?

• Casual Listener
  • Controlled music through record store with Premium account.   No longer work there, but being charged monthly.   How do I stop charges?
  • JeremyHunter972
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged for free premium

So it said that you can sign up for a free month Spotify subscription and when I entered my card details it charged me! **bleep**? I want a refund!!

• So it said that you can sign up for a free month Spotify subscription and when I entered my card details it charged me! **bleep**? I want a refund!!
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cant get premium, even though I try

Hey guys, I can't get premium even though i try to book it. It always goes to my paypal and I agree to the terms and click okay to pay monthly. afterwards it returns to the advertisement of spotify premium and i still have spotify free. what can I do...

• Hey guys, I can't get premium even though i try to book it. It always goes to my paypal and I agree to the terms and click okay to pay monthly. afterwards it returns to the advertisement of spotify p...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Subscription

After two years of sharing a Spotify account with my family, I have recently discovered that a family subscription exists. So, I researched ways to change from a premium subscription to a family one and every way I tried it said that I wasn't allowed...

• After two years of sharing a Spotify account with my family, I have recently discovered that a family subscription exists. So, I researched ways to change from a premium subscription to a family one ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • problems
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I got a new phone and suddenly my premium account is gone

Hi! I got a new phone yesterday and today when i downloaded the Spotify app, i first had trouble with my password (had to change it for some reason), then i noticed that my Spotify premium account is gone. I now have an Spotify free account. All my p...

• Hi!   I got a new phone yesterday and today when i downloaded the Spotify app, i first had trouble with my password (had to change it for some reason), then i noticed that my Spotify premium a...
  • k_karol
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No me deja pagar la suscripcion Premium

Buenas tardes, estoy intentando pagar la suscripcion premium desde hace varios dias con diferentes tarjetas y no me deja. Me sale el siguiente mensaje:"Ha ocurrido un error en el pago. Intentalo de nuevo o usa una forma de pago distinta. " Siguiendo ...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas tardes,  estoy intentando pagar la suscripcion premium desde hace varios dias con diferentes tarjetas y no me deja. Me sale el siguiente mensaje: "Ha ocurrido un error en el pago. I...
  • Mcer
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Was charged thrice

Hello! I was trying to get myself on the Student discount premium subscription, but I couldn't since I'm not a uni student, but I was still charged thrice 3,49€. Could I please get that money back since I don't have access to a premium account and I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I was trying to get myself on the Student discount premium subscription, but I couldn't since I'm not a uni student, but I was still charged thrice 3,49€. Could I please get that money back si...
  • JordanOakley
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Android TV free streaming quality

I found a posting stating that on Android TV clients Spotify streams at 320 kbps only (there's no ability to change the quality setting in the app) but it didn't state whether this is only for paid Premium or also for Free subscriptions. If different...

• I found a posting stating that on Android TV clients Spotify streams at 320 kbps only (there's no ability to change the quality setting in the app) but it didn't state whether this is only for paid P...
  • Shaun_Yap
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to change payment information

I recently received a new debit card, causing my premium payment to fail. I'm trying to change my payment details to the new card info but it is showing as 4 "processing" charges on my bank statement and shows the "Opps, something went wrong" error m...

• I recently received a new debit card, causing my premium payment to fail. I'm trying to change my payment details to the new card info but it is showing as 4 "processing" charges on my bank statement...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Me cobraron la suscripcion pero aun me aparece cuenta gratuita

Me pago el pago de la suscripcion premium a mi tarjeta de credito, pero sigo siendo usuario Gratis. ¿Que debo hacer para que mi oferta pagada? Mi cuenta es: (Removed user's email address)

• Visitor
  • Me pago el pago de la suscripcion premium a mi tarjeta de credito, pero sigo siendo usuario Gratis.   ¿Que debo hacer para que mi oferta pagada?   Mi cuenta es: (Removed user's...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family account issues

My dad sent me the email and I accepted the invite with no problem. When I entered my details and clicked accept, it said I was a family premium member. Then I log into my account and I don't have premium. I have tried resending the email several tim...

• My dad sent me the email and I accepted the invite with no problem. When I entered my details and clicked accept, it said I was a family premium member. Then I log into my account and I don't have pr...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema de suscrpcion

Quiero contratar plan familiar desde Brasil. Soy argentino pero tengo autorizado el viaje en las tarjetas. No me deja contratarlo.

• Quiero contratar plan familiar desde Brasil. Soy argentino pero tengo autorizado el viaje en las tarjetas. No me deja contratarlo.
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription

I have just been informed by EE that I have been paying £10 per month for a Spotify subscription that I was completely unaware of. I have been informed that the only way I can cancel is to log into my account but I can’t do this as I have never set o...

• I have just been informed by EE that I have been paying £10 per month for a Spotify subscription that I was completely unaware of. I have been informed that the only way I can cancel is to log into m...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution University Student Discount

I applied for it and sheer ID confirmed, when I clicked to mail link saying complete your shopping, I was taken back to purchase screeb and it asked for sheer ID confirmation again I tried 3 times and I was charged 3 times and still couldnt get premi...

• I applied for it and sheer ID confirmed, when I clicked to mail link saying complete your shopping, I was taken back to purchase screeb and it asked for sheer ID confirmation again I tried 3 times an...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Credit card change from abroad (it detects different country)

Hi. I live in Argentina and while traveling through Europe received an email saying that my premium monthly payment was refused, and suggesting to change my payment method. But when I tried to do it by switching to another visa card, it said that the...

• Hi. I live in Argentina and while traveling through Europe received an email saying that my premium monthly payment was refused, and suggesting to change my payment method. But when I tried to do it ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Diferent subscriptions pon lptop and Iphone apps

Hello, I'm login with same data, but on my desck top I have premium, but on my iphone have premium trial subscription? Please investigate it. My user name is: (Removed user's username) thank you.

• Visitor
  • Hello, I'm login with same data, but on my desck top I have premium, but on my iphone have premium trial subscription?  Please investigate it. My user name is: (Removed user's username) &nbs...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 60 day free trial

I saw an add about a 60 day free trial- when i go to upgrade to the 60 days.. there is only a 30 day free trial. How do I get the 60 days?

• I saw an add about a 60 day free trial- when i go to upgrade to the 60 days.. there is only a 30 day free trial. How do I get the 60 days?
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes