Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Credit card still being charged me without using my account

Hi, Please help me to resolve this. I purchased my subcription account thru credit card then i forgot my log in credentials. Im not planning to cut it but i wanted to use it instead. how can i get to it considering i only had the transaction number s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Please help me to resolve this. I purchased my subcription account thru credit card then i forgot my log in credentials. Im not planning to cut it but i wanted to use it instead. how can...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I change the country and lost premium I cannot log

I recently changed my country (now I am living in Germany) and the spotfy does not accept my debit german Card, I lost my premium and now I cannot log in my own account (it is blocked to print screen too)

• Casual Listener
  • I recently changed my country (now I am living in Germany) and the spotfy does not accept my debit german Card, I lost my premium and now I cannot log in my own account (it is blocked to print screen...
  • kaueserra
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Showing double subscription

I have subscribed for premium on my phone and on the desktop app but when i open my account on browser it said its free

• Visitor
  • I have subscribed for premium on my phone and on the desktop app but when i open my account on browser it said its free
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Another Payments Options for Chile

Seriously, we need some other options for payments. Here, most people doesn't handle international credit cards, yet national debit it's the most common one, so, if you could please do something about this you could get a lot of new suscriptors, beca...

• Seriously, we need some other options for payments. Here, most people doesn't handle international credit cards, yet national debit it's the most common one, so, if you could please do something abou...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Premium] No heart, no dislike button

Hi, in Spotify free, in the android app I had a "heart" button and a "dislike" button for each and every song. However, when I switched to premium I just have a "save" button (when listening to radio, there is thumps up and thumps down, I did realize...

• Regular
  • Hi,   in Spotify free, in the android app I had a "heart" button and a "dislike" button for each and every song. However, when I switched to premium I just have a "save" button (when listening...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes
  • dislike
    heart
    Premium
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes

How to share invite non premium users on Discord when I have premium?

So I have Spotify premium but I would also like to share what I'm listening to with non-premium users through Discord, is there a way to do that without making a second account?

• Casual Listener
  • So I have Spotify premium but I would also like to share what I'm listening to with non-premium users through Discord, is there a way to do that without making a second account? 
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Plan

Recently, My family and I , subscribed to the spotify premium plan . However , when I was invited for spotify premium , i accepted it and keyed the informations , using the same information as my family members . however they said i was unable to joi...

• Recently, My family and I , subscribed to the spotify premium plan . However , when I was invited for spotify premium , i accepted it and keyed the informations , using the same information as my fam...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify robbed me!

So here is my story. I had spotify subscripition through my credit card, the normal 9.99€ a month. At some point i changed my phone operator and got a spotify subscription through them, and in this point i thought that because i had same spotify acco...

• Regular
  • So here is my story. I had spotify subscripition through my credit card, the normal 9.99€ a month. At some point i changed my phone operator and got a  spotify subscription through them, and in ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Bad customer service
    Spotify
    theft
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Received Premium for a Gift, But Can't Log In!

Hi all, I received premium for a gift this Christmas, but can't connect the order to my account. The purchase generated a 'new username' that's made of up of a series of randomly generated letters and numbers, and no password to use to log in. I have...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I received premium for a gift this Christmas, but can't connect the order to my account.   The purchase generated a 'new username' that's made of up of a series of randomly ge...
  • doble_ve
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Inviting family mebers to Premium is impossibly unusable

I invited a family member. She gets a message where she can accept the invitation. The there is an interface asking her email and password. Which is this password? The original services password doesn't work, the code that was sent doesn't work! Well...

• Casual Listener
  • I invited a family member. She gets a message where she can accept the invitation. The there is an interface asking her email and password. Which is this password? The original services password does...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I avail premium P129 for 3 months

Hey guys! Please help! I avail their premium last December 29,2017 since it was their "on sale", P129 only within 3 months but why is it my premium end already?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys!   Please help! I avail their premium last December 29,2017 since it was their "on sale", P129 only within 3 months but why is it my premium end already? 😞
  • meloi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

account opeens omgezet naar Free

mijn family premium account is opeens omgezet naar een free account. hoe kan dit? er stond geld op mijn rekening, dus het bedrag had afgeschreven kunnen worden. dit is echter niet gebeurd en nu heb ik opeens een premium account. graag spoedig antwoor...

• Casual Listener
  • mijn family premium account is opeens omgezet naar een free account. hoe kan dit? er stond geld op mijn rekening, dus het bedrag had afgeschreven kunnen worden. dit is echter niet gebeurd en nu heb i...
  • shereena
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! add a family member to Premium

Dear Sir, I have been trying to join my son to the Spotify Premium For Family via the invitation email. However everytime he key to confirm his name and address this error message shows up:We couldn't confirm that you live at the same address as the ...

• Dear Sir,   I have been trying to join my son to the Spotify Premium For Family via the invitation email. However everytime he key to confirm his name and address this error message shows...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I moved abroad it won't let my update my country or my payment details!

I have moved abroad and Spotify won't let my update my country or my payment details! I've been trying for TWO YEARS! Sometimes it seems to accept it and update but then reverts back and charges my old account which is really frustrating because it l...

• I have moved abroad and Spotify won't let my update my country or my payment details!   I've been trying for TWO YEARS! Sometimes it seems to accept it and update but then reverts back and cha...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Up Upgrade

How can I do to migrate from premium spotify account to family spotify account?...do I really need to cancel my premium Spotify account? to upgrade ??? Thanks

• Visitor
  • How can I do to migrate from premium spotify account to family spotify account?...do I really need to cancel my premium Spotify account? to upgrade ??? Thanks
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to pay premium after 3 months

Hello, I canceled my premium account 3 moths ago because I had to cancel that card. Now I've been trying to pay premium for 3 months with the new card in it always reject the payment, already followed up all the solutions provided in the help center....

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I canceled my premium account 3 moths ago because I had to cancel that card. Now I've been trying to pay premium for 3 months with the new card in it always reject the payment,  ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bugs
    Payments
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify code

Hello, I just bought a code from the website (NL) but it's not valid in Belgiumwhat should I do?

• Hello,   I just bought a code from the website (NL) but it's not valid in Belgium what should I do? 
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have premium for family only?

I wanna get personal premium account not for family but have only one button that is Premium for my family.

• Regular
  • I wanna get personal premium account not for family but have only one button that is Premium for my family.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card refused "wrong country"

I downloaded Spotify and am looking to buy a premium subscription but for some reason when I put in my credit card info, it says that my card is from Bulgaria (which I assure you it isn't ) and because of that it won't let me proceed.

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded Spotify and am looking to buy a premium subscription but for some reason when I put in my credit card info, it says that my card is from Bulgaria (which I assure you it isn't ) and becau...
  • Sharkzoomer
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

36/5000 Chat center for customer service

I would like to provide a Chat Center service for attention to premium users, and that is in sight, it is not will complicated to be able to communicate with you. It is difficult for me to have to be searching by topic, there are issues that have to ...

• Regular
  • I would like to provide a Chat Center service for attention to premium users, and that is in sight, it is not will complicated to be able to communicate with you. It is difficult for me to have to be...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes