Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

subscription

I applied for a subscription by credit card, the money was withdrawn but I still do not subscribe. I want the money back, please.

• I applied for a subscription by credit card, the money was withdrawn but I still do not subscribe. I want the money back, please.
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t pay suscription

I want to pay my monthly subscription but I can’t.. when I register my credit card it says it doesn’t match to a pay method from my country.

• I want to pay my monthly subscription but I can’t.. when I register my credit card it says it doesn’t match to a pay method from my country. 
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium on ps4 but not phone

I have a spotify premium account on my ps4 that I've been using for about 6 months now, but when i tried using it on my phone its just standard spotify

• I have a spotify premium account on my ps4 that I've been using for about 6 months now, but when i tried using it on my phone its just standard spotify
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer from iTunes premium to Spotify family

I stopped standard payment via itunes (as proposed) to enable transfer to spotify familty. Reply I got that premium will be stopped and set back to free account.Does this mean I lose all my playlists? I have invested tons of time to create them and I...

• I stopped standard payment via itunes (as proposed) to enable transfer to spotify familty. Reply I got that premium will be stopped and set back to free account. Does this mean I lose all my playlis...
  • Garry_Rey
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Codes

Ive just signed up with family. Ive been emailed 2 codes for son and daughter. How do they put the codes in on their mobile phones

• Casual Listener
  • Ive just signed up with family. Ive been emailed 2 codes for son and daughter. How do they put the codes in on their mobile phones
  • brunoparissi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted switch from Student Premium to Premium + Headspace

I was previously on the Student Premium subscription. Since Spotify stopped accepting NUS, I was automatically moved on to the Premium + Headspace subscription, which I was not notified about. I have woken up to a £15 charge for a service that I neve...

• I was previously on the Student Premium subscription. Since Spotify stopped accepting NUS, I was automatically moved on to the Premium + Headspace subscription, which I was not notified about. I have...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted Cancellation of Premium

Hello Everyone, I've had the premium subscription for more than a year and discovered that it was suddenly cancelled without my knowledge. I've tried logging in and out a few times but nothing changed. I also have recently cancelled a SIM card and re...

• Hello Everyone,    I've had the premium subscription for more than a year and discovered that it was suddenly cancelled without my knowledge. I've tried logging in and out a few times but...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted switch from family to premium

I am having problems with my family account. This month I've had problems with the payment because my card wasn't working. After resolving the issue I changed my payment method and paid for family. Today though I found out my subscription wasn't for ...

• I am having problems with my family account. This month I've had problems with the payment because my card wasn't working. After resolving the issue I changed my payment method and paid for family. T...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount problem

After 7 months, my student discount has disappeared and the standard payment has been collected... Why it happend?

• After 7 months, my student discount has disappeared and the standard payment has been collected...  Why it happend?   <removed screenshot>
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

issue chaging the address

Hello All,I have an issue changing my country in Spotify from GB to France. To change the country in your profile, you need to update your billing data. But when i try to do that I have the following message: Your Spotify account must be registered i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello All, I have an issue changing my country in Spotify from GB to France. To change the country in your profile, you need to update your billing data. But when i try to do that I have the fo...
  • eugenengo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount problem

Hi. I wanted to buy student discount premium but i'm at high school and you need to be on university, so i closed a window. Then i check my bank account and spotify took my money without giving me premium. Any solve?

• Hi. I wanted to buy student discount premium but i'm at high school and you need to be on university, so i closed a window. Then i check my bank account and spotify took my money without giving me pr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

How do I pay for premium in the app so I can use my fingerprint I can’t find my card

• How do I pay for premium in the app so I can use my fingerprint I can’t find my card
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using spotify premium

Hi everyone,I just purchased the 9.99€ per month spotify premium, but but actually I still don't have the premium features: I can't choose which song reproduce, I need to wait for the advertisement ecc.Do you know how long does it take to get the pre...

• Hi everyone, I just purchased the 9.99€ per month spotify premium, but but actually I still don't have the premium features: I can't choose which song reproduce, I need to wait for the advertisement...
  • latrelljennings
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay Annually

Hi Spotify, I was wondering if there it's possible and/or is there any discount incentive to paying annually instead of monthly? So pay all at once for a year. Thanks in advance for your reply. Johnny

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify,   I was wondering if there it's possible and/or is there any discount incentive to paying annually instead of monthly? So pay all at once for a year.   Thanks in advance for...
  • latrelljennings
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't pay premium

I can not pay premium with any card, can anybody help me please? 

• I can not pay premium with any card, can anybody help me please? 
  • latrelljennings
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Student discount verification

Hi, yesterday I signed up for the student discount and my credit card had been charged before even completing the whole process. I didn't receive my premium subscription, because it needs to be verified that I am really a student. I uploaded the requ...

• Hi,   yesterday I signed up for the student discount and my credit card had been charged before even completing the whole process. I didn't receive my premium subscription, because it needs to...
  • Dieqoclavijo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium Account

I signed up for the family premium plan, and had the whole family join. Two of the members that joined had personal premium account. So, are their previous premium accounts unsubscribed or will they still be charged

• I signed up for the family premium plan, and had the whole family join. Two of the members that joined had personal premium account. So, are their previous premium accounts unsubscribed or will they ...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

How often will I be charged for premium, every month ? Or every 30 or so days? Why if I start using premium in the middle of the month how will I be charged ?

• Visitor
  • How often will I be charged for premium, every month ? Or every 30 or so days? Why if I start using premium in the middle of the month how will I be charged ?
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family - Father's android cannot play any songs

Hi, I pay for spotify family membership for my family. We are at the same address, and up until a few weeks ago he was able to play songs on his phone. He ahd to reset his phone and lost some of his playlists and now can't play any music. He has no o...

• Hi,   I pay for spotify family membership for my family. We are at the same address, and up until a few weeks ago he was able to play songs on his phone. He ahd to reset his phone and lost som...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my playlist once I subscribed. Is it able to be retrieved?

Ive had spotify for 5 years with thousands of songs--and I finally subscribed today under the same user name and password--but all my music is gone!!!! Is there a way to retrieve them?

• Ive had spotify for 5 years with thousands of songs--and I finally subscribed today under the same user name and password--but all my music is gone!!!! Is there a way to retrieve them? 😞
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes