Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Getting charge

Hi my name is Sainclair Tueno, Recently i canceled my subscription, but I still got charge for this month, is there any way you guys can remove the charge? Thanks Sainclair T.

• Hi my name is Sainclair Tueno,     Recently i canceled my subscription, but I still got charge for this month, is there any way you guys can remove the charge?  Thanks Saincla...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 Payments in one month

Hello, I saw that this month spotify got two payments from my credit card. First one is for my membership that I know but 10th of October payment which is second I don't know. I already check for facebook and other previous accounts, so far I could't...

• Hello,   I saw that this month spotify got two payments from my credit card. First one is for my membership that I know but 10th of October payment which is second I don't know.  I alrea...
  • LynnDC
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Peremium Account

Hi! I had premium account via my ex operator's package but it will be expired on 25/01/18 and i'll start to pay it. How will it be proceeded? I'll not loose my previous account right? Thanks

• Hi! I had premium account via my ex operator's package but it will be expired on 25/01/18 and i'll start to pay it. How will it be proceeded? I'll not loose my previous account right?   Thanks
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My husband doesn´t get my invite to family premium

I have upgraded to a family premium account, but when I send my husband his invite nothing happens. It says -pending- I have tried to resend, cancel and sendt it again. We have checked that his email is correct on both our profiles, we have checked t...

• I have upgraded to a family premium account, but when I send my husband his invite nothing happens. It says -pending- I have tried to resend, cancel and sendt it again. We have checked that his email...
  • PatriciaSue
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Not possible to change/add new credit card!

Hi, My current credit card is not valid anymore and due to that latest payment didn't succeed. Now I try to change card to another card and it's not possible "payment didn't succeed". According to bank everything is fine (country, internet usage, cre...

• Hi,   My current credit card is not valid anymore and due to that latest payment didn't succeed. Now I try to change card to another card and it's not possible "payment didn't succeed". Accord...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I WAS CHARGED 0.99 CAD but didn't get premium

Hi, i purchased my premium account for 3 months on DEC 30 2017 at 10:32 am from my account but i didnt get any receipt nor any subscription, but they charged me. my username for spotify is p41bz37jobbxm1v84ijh1j9fb i just have my credit card transact...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i purchased my premium account for  3 months  on DEC 30  2017 at 10:32 am from my account  but i didnt  get any receipt nor any subscription,  but they charged me. ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchase of local bargain without discrimination

I live in Germany and currently visit my family in Slovakia. I see a Spotify family offer for 8.99 EUR and want to buy it, since it is cheaper than purchase of the same in Germany. I opened an account, which was automatically categorized as Country =...

• Casual Listener
  • I live in Germany and currently visit my family in Slovakia. I see a Spotify family offer for 8.99 EUR and want to buy it, since it is cheaper than purchase of the same in Germany. I opened an accoun...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium for 1 year

Hi! I have subscribe for Spotify Premium for 1 year (Receipts - 05-12-2017). I see in my account overview you will deduct 4,49 monthly fee on 04-01-2017, but I have got a year subscription. How can I activate this? Can you help me? Sorry for my engli...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I have subscribe for Spotify Premium for 1 year (Receipts - 05-12-2017). I see in my account overview you will deduct 4,49 monthly fee on 04-01-2017, but I have got a year subscription. ...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get premium

I want to purchase premium for 9.99 a month, but I am forced to take a free 30 day trial, and because I have already done the trial I am unable to get premium. Is there any way for me to get premium? (and no I don't want to pay the yearly plan).

• I want to purchase premium for 9.99 a month, but I am forced to take a free 30 day trial, and because I have already done the trial I am unable to get premium. Is there any way for me to get premium?...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offer

Hi i paid 9.99 for the 3 months offer but my account says it expires on February but it should expire on March can you help

• Hi i paid 9.99 for the 3 months offer but my account says it expires on February but it should expire on March can you help  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Account

My son bought me a Spotify Premium Gift card for Christmas but i accidently put it on my facebook account (I didn't know i had) and not onto my actual account with my playlists. Is there anyway someone can put it over to my other account??

• My son bought me a Spotify Premium Gift card for Christmas but i accidently put it on my facebook account (I didn't know i had) and not onto my actual account with my playlists. Is there anyway someo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Getting Advertised Promotional Rate - 99 Cents for Three Months

I signed up for a promotion on the 31.2.17 in Australia for the 1st 3 months of premium at 99 cents per month but have been charged $11.99. I have not had a spotiy account before. Was there a trick written in the fine print?

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for a promotion on the 31.2.17 in Australia for the 1st 3 months of premium at 99 cents per month but have been charged $11.99. I have not had a spotiy account before. Was there a trick w...
  • VMH73
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium for family / Single premium account

Hi I have a single premium account and I wanted to upgrade to a family account but I don't want to lose any of my music how do I go about upgrading to this family account from my original premium account

• Hi I have a single premium account and I wanted to upgrade to a family account but I don't want to lose any of my music how do I go about upgrading to this family account from my original premium acc...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using spotify abroad

I used to live in the U.S but recently moved to Lebanon. I had a premium account and once i moved Spotify asked me to update my payment info. I now only have a lebanese credit card and spotify won’t recognize it. Any way i can get back my premium acc...

• I used to live in the U.S but recently moved to Lebanon. I had a premium account and once i moved Spotify asked me to update my payment info. I now only have a lebanese credit card and spotify won’t ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I’ve just paid for student discount and no subscription it backed me out and said my school wasn’t valid, then I checked my bank account and $6 is out of it with no premium I’ve logged in and out as many times as I could and still nothing.

• I’ve just paid for student discount and no subscription it backed me out and said my school wasn’t valid, then I checked my bank account and $6 is out of it with no premium I’ve logged in and out as ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I live in Hong Kong, but only have a South African credit card. How can I 'hack' a way to upgrade?

I live in Hong Kong, but only have a South African credit card. How can I 'hack' a way to upgrade my account to premium? I tried paying via PayPal, but Spotify picked up it was a South African credit card. I understand Spotify isn't available in Sout...

• Visitor
  • I live in Hong Kong, but only have a South African credit card. How can I 'hack' a way to upgrade my account to premium? I tried paying via PayPal, but Spotify picked up it was a South African credit...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • country change
    Credit card not accepted
    credit cards
    Premium help
    Premium Paypal
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium Payment

Hi, i made a payment last dec 31 for 3months premium for the price of P9 tru bpi expressonline but i did not recieve any confirmation email.. if i will try to validate it today i can still go for that promo? ***screenshot with personal information re...

• Hi, i made a payment last dec 31 for 3months premium for the price of P9 tru bpi expressonline but i did not recieve any confirmation email.. if i  will try to validate it today i can still go f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged to much

I signed up for the 99 cents for 3 months and I got charged 10.71 ???

• I signed up for the 99 cents for 3 months and I got charged 10.71 ???
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify+Hulu Subscription

when I tried to start the process of the spotify+hulu plan, it came up with a payment screen, even though I've already paid for the month. Is this supposed to happen?

• when I tried to start the process of the spotify+hulu plan, it came up with a payment screen, even though I've already paid for the month. Is this supposed to happen?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change payment method once Student discound expired

Hi,I am having a problem that is I had to change my credit card recently and it has been 2 months since my student discount expired.I have already tried this:https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/payment_help/change-payment-details/But ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I am having a problem that is I had to change my credit card recently and it has been 2 months since my student discount expired. I have already tried this: https://support.spotify.com/us/acco...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes