Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Still paying for premium, but my account shows as free

Hello everyone,Recently, I have had my phone stolen and now with my new one, I am facing issues with Spotify.Although, I am still being billed for the premium (21st Dec was the last one), my account currently appears as a free one.I honestly dont rem...

• Visitor
  • Hello everyone, Recently, I have had my phone stolen and now with my new one, I am facing issues with Spotify. Although, I am still being billed for the premium (21st Dec was the last one), my acco...
  • Ellajprice
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months, 1 month FREE

why my spotify? 28 des i buy 3 months 4.990, now its free, WHY??

• why my spotify? 28 des i buy 3 months 4.990, now its free, WHY??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription

I bought a spotify card of three months on the date 15/12/2017 I exchanged it and it told me that my subscription expired on 15/03/2018 and not a month has passed since then and I no longer have the premium in spotify. please help

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a spotify card of three months on the date 15/12/2017 I exchanged it and it told me that my subscription expired on 15/03/2018 and not a month has passed since then and I no longer have the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Galan515

I bought a three-month spotify card on the date 12/15/2017, I exchanged it and it said that my subscription ended on 03/15/2018 and now the subscription is removed and those three months have not passed. please help

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a three-month spotify card on the date 12/15/2017, I exchanged it and it said that my subscription ended on 03/15/2018 and now the subscription is removed and those three months have not pas...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Hey Spotify, you have a 1 month trial [RANT]

After almost 2 years as a premium user, I am leaving. I came here fed up with Google Play Music thinking that Spotify would be the superior service. Boy, was I wrong.In no particular order, these are the issues that I have been suffering for 2 years,...

• Regular
  • After almost 2 years as a premium user, I am leaving. I came here fed up with Google Play Music thinking that Spotify would be the superior service. Boy, was I wrong. In no particular order, these a...
  • apertotes
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bugs
    Issues
    thumbs
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid 69€ for all 2018 year subscription, but now my subscription has ended

Hi, I had normal premium subscription and recently I've subscribed for the 12 months premium subscription promotion for 69€, on December 29th, and I've payed and received the receipt, but now i´ve been receiving email's saying that I will lose spotif...

• Hi, I had normal premium subscription and recently I've subscribed for the 12 months premium subscription promotion for 69€, on December 29th, and I've payed and received the receipt, but now i´ve ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recent additions

Hello, the question is: how do i get up to date with newest things Spotify adds in the platform? (Like albums, EPs etc for the bands i follow) I've already activated all the options under the "Notifies" settings, but eventually my email shows nothing...

• Regular
  • Hello, the question is: how do i get up to date with newest things Spotify adds in the platform? (Like albums, EPs etc for the bands i follow) I've already activated all the options under the "Noti...
  • AlfredoJuliano
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • notifies
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong end date after 3 months trial

Hi,bought trial subscription (3 months) 3.12.2017 and everything was fine but today I checked my account and what I saw was the info about family account and adequate payment fee (which of course I didn't activate) planned after expiring date of tria...

• Hi, bought trial subscription (3 months) 3.12.2017 and everything was fine but today I checked my account and what I saw was the info about family account and adequate payment fee (which of course I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Free 30 days not working for paypal

I tried to get free 30 days of spotify using paypal but it throws error every day.

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to get free 30 days of spotify using paypal but it throws error every day.
  • Skyterix
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook-linked account Premium

Help. I have previously signed-up to premium with my Facebook account, and cancelled it later on. But here's the thing, I am currently using my Facebook account for Spotify and I am still able to download songs when I should not be as I am no longer ...

• Visitor
  • Help. I have previously signed-up to premium with my Facebook account, and cancelled it later on. But here's the thing, I am currently using my Facebook account for Spotify and I am still able to dow...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium member, switch to Family Plan, disconnect from Facebook

Hi I am an avid Spotify Premium user (acc. initially created with Facebook) and wanted to do 2 things:1. Disconnect my acc. from my Facebook account2. Upgrade to Family Plan for 14,95€ a month, as it is advertized on the site and app. To disconnect m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I am an avid Spotify Premium user (acc. initially created with Facebook) and wanted to do 2 things: 1. Disconnect my acc. from my Facebook account 2. Upgrade to Family Plan for 14,95€ a mon...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Just cancelled already getting ads

I cancelled my premium account yesterday morning, within a few hours I already started hearing ads even though my premium account continues and is paid up until 30 Jan 2018. I paid for an ad free service, that service should continue until the premiu...

• I cancelled my premium account yesterday morning, within a few hours I already started hearing ads even though my premium account continues and is paid up until 30 Jan 2018. I paid for an ad fre...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Canceling subscription

Hello, I have signed to Spotify through my FB acc on iPhone in app. Then I decided to buy premium so I filled up the informations and I get premium. But somehow have been created a new account with user name 21j6nv5n72w7p7ee6p34zfcmq and on this acc ...

• Regular
  • Hello,  I have signed to Spotify through my FB acc on iPhone in app. Then I decided to buy premium so I filled up the informations and I get premium. But somehow have been created a new account...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Keeping account abroad

Thinking of buying for the year, and wondering if my subscription will be OK as I'm heading to Australia from Ireland if I do so. Thanks

• Thinking of buying for the year, and wondering if my subscription will be OK as I'm heading to Australia from Ireland if I do so. Thanks
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify student

Will you still get charged the extra $5 even if you just paid for regular priced premium?

• Will you still get charged the extra $5 even if you just paid for regular priced premium?
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ogrenci indirimi

bugun ogrenci indirimi icin uyelik almak istedigimde ogrenci belgesini yuklemek icin sayfayi kapattigimda geri acinca giris sayfasini ve hesabimdan para cekilmis gozukuyordu.suan bir uyelige sahip degilim paramin geri iadesini nasil alabilirim?

• bugun ogrenci indirimi icin uyelik almak istedigimde ogrenci belgesini yuklemek icin sayfayi kapattigimda geri acinca giris sayfasini ve hesabimdan para cekilmis gozukuyordu. suan bir uyelige sahip ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paid for $99.00/1 year special in December, but system showing an upcoming charge on 01/15

I took advantage of the $99 for 1 year (2018) special which was available for me in December, however my account overview shows that there is going to be a monthly charge coming up on Jan 15. I can see the receipt for the $99, so why am I going to be...

• Casual Listener
  • I took advantage of the $99 for 1 year (2018) special which was available for me in December, however my account overview shows that there is going to be a monthly charge coming up on Jan 15. I can s...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Promocion Premium

Hola que tal, la promocion de fin de ano que hay de 3 meses por $99, aplica tambien con pago de tarjeta de prepago?

• Hola que tal, la promocion de fin de ano que hay de 3 meses por $99, aplica tambien  con pago de tarjeta de prepago?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution payment medthod for spotify premium

When I entered my mobile number it says that it needs and im waiting for the pin for like 2days and still no pin has been sent to my number how can it be fixed?

• When I entered my mobile number it says that it needs and im waiting for the pin for like 2days and still no pin has been sent to my number how can it be fixed?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes