Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Vodafone Premium Still Being Charged

Hi,I signed up to Vodafone in January and received the free connection to Spotify Premium. Despite this, I am still being charged every month by Spotify.I never provided Vodafone with the details of the account being charged.I only have one Spotify a...

• Hi, I signed up to Vodafone in January and received the free connection to Spotify Premium. Despite this, I am still being charged every month by Spotify. I never provided Vodafone with the details...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Money

Hey so i was trying to buy spotify premium for students and i put my debt card details. But only at the next step i found out high school students dont get the discount so i was like screw it but the $6 had still been taken from my available funds. W...

• Hey so i was trying to buy spotify premium for students and i put my debt card details. But only at the next step i found out high school students dont get the discount so i was like screw it but the...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$9.99/month

What happened to the $9.99 a month subscription. Had to get a new bank card so Spotify was unable to charge me this monthmonth .When I went to input the new card the only subscriptions I saw were for students (which I am not eligible for) and a stupi...

• What happened to the $9.99 a month subscription. Had to get a new bank card so Spotify was unable to charge me this monthmonth .When I went to input the new card the only subscriptions I saw were for...
  • Ezrabecker11
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Feature

How long does it take to activate the premium feature when you pay with credit card?

• How long does it take to activate the premium feature when you pay with credit card?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxis music unlimited pass

How do i connect to Maxis music unlimited on spotify? I've paid for it on maxis but my spotify account is still on the Free one

• How do i connect to Maxis music unlimited on spotify? I've paid for it on maxis but my spotify account is still on the Free one
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My card was charged even if I did not successfully register for premium account

Today I tried to avail of the Spotify student discount. It was my first time and I didn't know how it usually goes. I entered my payment details but after that Spotify directed me to a something called SheerID because they said only verified schools ...

• Casual Listener
  • Today I tried to avail of the Spotify student discount. It was my first time and I didn't know how it usually goes. I entered my payment details but after that Spotify directed me to a something call...
  • pcyeol
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Payment doesn't happening

Hello, i couldn't pay for this month's charge. I have delayed it and it asks me to change my card info, and i tried to change but failed even though i have enough money for the charge in my card

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i couldn't pay for this month's charge. I have delayed it and it asks me to change my card info, and i tried to change but failed even though i have enough money for the charge in my card
  • anthonypatty
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get HiFi?

Anyone know when FLAC or HiFi will be made available? Can I request a beta set up now?

• Anyone know when FLAC or HiFi will be made available?  Can I request a beta set up now?  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Problem with GLOBE Prepaid mode of payment for Premium

Hi! I have 130 load balance on my Globe number and I can't access to premium. It always says"Oops, seems the credit on your prepaid card is insufficient. Please try again or use another payment method." I have tried it for a couple of times already a...

• Hi!  I have 130 load balance on my Globe number and I can't access to premium. It always says "Oops, seems the credit on your prepaid card is insufficient. Please try again or use another paym...
  • Nienda
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card still being charged me without using my account

Hi, Please help me to resolve this. I purchased my subcription account thru credit card then i forgot my log in credentials. Im not planning to cut it but i wanted to use it instead. how can i get to it considering i only had the transaction number s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Please help me to resolve this. I purchased my subcription account thru credit card then i forgot my log in credentials. Im not planning to cut it but i wanted to use it instead. how can...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I change the country and lost premium I cannot log

I recently changed my country (now I am living in Germany) and the spotfy does not accept my debit german Card, I lost my premium and now I cannot log in my own account (it is blocked to print screen too)

• Casual Listener
  • I recently changed my country (now I am living in Germany) and the spotfy does not accept my debit german Card, I lost my premium and now I cannot log in my own account (it is blocked to print screen...
  • kaueserra
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Showing double subscription

I have subscribed for premium on my phone and on the desktop app but when i open my account on browser it said its free

• Visitor
  • I have subscribed for premium on my phone and on the desktop app but when i open my account on browser it said its free
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Another Payments Options for Chile

Seriously, we need some other options for payments. Here, most people doesn't handle international credit cards, yet national debit it's the most common one, so, if you could please do something about this you could get a lot of new suscriptors, beca...

• Seriously, we need some other options for payments. Here, most people doesn't handle international credit cards, yet national debit it's the most common one, so, if you could please do something abou...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Premium] No heart, no dislike button

Hi, in Spotify free, in the android app I had a "heart" button and a "dislike" button for each and every song. However, when I switched to premium I just have a "save" button (when listening to radio, there is thumps up and thumps down, I did realize...

• Regular
  • Hi,   in Spotify free, in the android app I had a "heart" button and a "dislike" button for each and every song. However, when I switched to premium I just have a "save" button (when listening...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes
  • dislike
    heart
    Premium
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes

How to share invite non premium users on Discord when I have premium?

So I have Spotify premium but I would also like to share what I'm listening to with non-premium users through Discord, is there a way to do that without making a second account?

• Casual Listener
  • So I have Spotify premium but I would also like to share what I'm listening to with non-premium users through Discord, is there a way to do that without making a second account? 
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Plan

Recently, My family and I , subscribed to the spotify premium plan . However , when I was invited for spotify premium , i accepted it and keyed the informations , using the same information as my family members . however they said i was unable to joi...

• Recently, My family and I , subscribed to the spotify premium plan . However , when I was invited for spotify premium , i accepted it and keyed the informations , using the same information as my fam...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify robbed me!

So here is my story. I had spotify subscripition through my credit card, the normal 9.99€ a month. At some point i changed my phone operator and got a spotify subscription through them, and in this point i thought that because i had same spotify acco...

• Regular
  • So here is my story. I had spotify subscripition through my credit card, the normal 9.99€ a month. At some point i changed my phone operator and got a  spotify subscription through them, and in ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Bad customer service
    Spotify
    theft
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Received Premium for a Gift, But Can't Log In!

Hi all, I received premium for a gift this Christmas, but can't connect the order to my account. The purchase generated a 'new username' that's made of up of a series of randomly generated letters and numbers, and no password to use to log in. I have...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I received premium for a gift this Christmas, but can't connect the order to my account.   The purchase generated a 'new username' that's made of up of a series of randomly ge...
  • doble_ve
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Inviting family mebers to Premium is impossibly unusable

I invited a family member. She gets a message where she can accept the invitation. The there is an interface asking her email and password. Which is this password? The original services password doesn't work, the code that was sent doesn't work! Well...

• Casual Listener
  • I invited a family member. She gets a message where she can accept the invitation. The there is an interface asking her email and password. Which is this password? The original services password does...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I avail premium P129 for 3 months

Hey guys! Please help! I avail their premium last December 29,2017 since it was their "on sale", P129 only within 3 months but why is it my premium end already?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys!   Please help! I avail their premium last December 29,2017 since it was their "on sale", P129 only within 3 months but why is it my premium end already? 😞
  • meloi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes