Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify account automatically switched to free

I had a Fido pulse plan which gave me a free subscription for 2 years. Tonight the app said I only have a free account. I logged out, deleted the app, and re-installed it again.Nothing worked. Help

• I had a Fido pulse plan which gave me a free subscription for 2 years. Tonight the app said I only have a free account. I logged out, deleted the app, and re-installed it again. Nothing worked. He...
  • carl_harris
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ayuda oferta 3 meses premium 0.99$

estimados por favor su ayuda con este problema, realice el pago por la oferta de 3 meses de cuenta premium solo pasaron 10 dias y ya no cuento con la cuenta premium

• Casual Listener
  • estimados por favor su ayuda con este problema, realice el pago por la oferta de 3 meses de cuenta premium solo pasaron 10 dias y ya no cuento con la cuenta premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium cancelled itself

Ive had spotify premium for the last couple of years and all of a sudden it turned to spotify free and deleted my profile picture. I have it set to autopay but i have no email stating that my account was not able to make a payment? Why did my premium...

• Casual Listener
  • Ive had spotify premium for the last couple of years and all of a sudden it turned to spotify free and deleted my profile picture. I have it set to autopay but i have no email stating that my account...
  • Felicity28
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid for 3 months still no premium

Hello, I’m from turkey. I paid 0.99 for 3 months premium but there was no email sent to me. And my subscription is still Free. I don’t wanna be charged after 3 months for nothing. All the bestArtur

• Hello, I’m from turkey. I paid 0.99 for 3 months premium but there was no email sent to me. And my subscription is still Free. I don’t wanna be charged after 3 months for nothing.    All ...
  • MIGITMON
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Preciso de Ajuda

Fiz minha assinatura hoje dia 09/01/2017 como tem na oferta primeiro mes gratis, coloquei para fazer download de uma playlist e descontou 10 reais do meu cartao, nao entendi, mas, tem dizendo que a partir do momento que voce e premium pode ouvir musi...

• Fiz minha assinatura hoje dia 09/01/2017 como tem na oferta primeiro mes gratis, coloquei para fazer download de uma playlist e descontou 10 reais do meu cartao, nao entendi, mas, tem dizendo que a p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution payment problem

i pay 3 again and dont come 3 mounth subs why ?p

• i pay 3 again and dont come 3 mounth subs why ?p
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have been charged before, what will the next charges be?

I tried to get a premium account with student discount in 25.12.2017 and I was charged 6.99TL but before it says that I have a premium account, I started the trial version and it still continues. Now it says you should restart youe premium account so...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to get a premium account with student discount in 25.12.2017 and I was charged 6.99TL but before it says that I have a premium account, I started the trial version and it still continues. Now...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium account

Hallo,sinds maart betaal ik voor een premium family account.Tot nu toe goed gegaan.Afgelopen week is de betaling niet gelukt en sta ik nu op een free account.Ik heb volgens mij twee accounts maar kan niet in het juiste account komen wordt telkens ver...

• Hallo, sinds maart betaal ik voor een premium family account.Tot nu toe goed gegaan.Afgelopen week is de betaling niet gelukt en sta ik nu op een free account. Ik heb volgens mij twee accounts maar...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently changed to premium family and my family member don't receive the invites and can't use it

I recently changed to premium family and the family members I have invited aren't able to use. They add the adress and everything spotify asks but they just receive an error message, saying "oops, try again later". We have tried many times and it doe...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently changed to premium family and the family members I have invited aren't able to use. They add the adress and everything spotify asks but they just receive an error message, saying "oops, tr...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution HELP

I created an account and I made an error of email, I bought the premium subscription and once I closed the session I could not enter. And they are still discounting me from the card. Thank you.

• I created an account and I made an error of email, I bought the premium subscription and once I closed the session I could not enter. And they are still discounting me from the card. Thank you.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium trial to family subscription

I signed in for premium trial, then my wife got the family subscription. She invited me and I signed in, but still shows free trial on my phone. What do I do?

• I signed in for premium trial, then my wife got the family subscription.  She invited me and I signed in, but still shows free trial on my phone.  What do I do?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Still being charged for Premium and Family Premium

It's just a big run around. I really like Spotify. I upgraded from Premium to Family Premium. I am being charged for both. I have done everything that the "help" support says. Even logged out, uninstalled, reinstalled, logged in with Family Premium. ...

• It's just a big run around. I really like Spotify. I upgraded from Premium to Family Premium. I am being charged for both. I have done everything that the "help" support says. Even logged out, uninst...
  • dneubeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Abbonamento premium

Buonasera. Pochi giorni fa ho creato un account premium Spotify,il fatto e' che sono uscito da questo account, pensando di ricordarmi la email. Dopo ho creato un altro account e ho provato a rifare Spotify premium ma ovviamente mi dice che non e' pos...

• Buonasera.  Pochi giorni fa ho creato un account premium Spotify,il fatto e' che sono uscito da questo account, pensando di ricordarmi la email. Dopo ho creato un altro account e ho provato a r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel account duplicate

Hi, I have two accounts with premium subscription: 1. my account with username haavard_08 - which i dont have access to due to registered with an email i dont have access to and i dont remember the password for my account. - How can i cancel my subsc...

• Hi,   I have two accounts with premium subscription:   1. my account with username haavard_08 - which i dont have access to due to registered with an email i dont have access to and i d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family

I've changed from regular Premum account to Family Premium.I've added two persons, sent them emails to invite them but it didn't work. Who can help?

• I've changed from regular Premum account to Family Premium. I've added two persons, sent them emails to invite them but it didn't work.  Who can help?
  • zgh6hibfm59ztmm
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to upgrade but won't let me

So I'm trying to upgrade from free to student premium but it won't let me. It just sits on the agree and continue page with an never changing loading sign under the credit card payment option and won't let me continue. So.........

• So I'm trying to upgrade from free to student premium but it won't let me. It just sits on the agree and continue page with an never changing loading sign under the credit card payment option and won...
  • hockeyman4413
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 months - €0.99

I´ve tried to sign to this campaign, but it doesn´t appear anymore. Is it ended?Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I´ve tried to sign to this campaign, but it doesn´t appear anymore. Is it ended? Thank you
  • anagui
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

pay per ticket takes too long?

Did I pay the Premium per ticket this afternoon? Does it take me long to release my account? because I travel on Thursday and wanted my playlist to be available Offline

• Did I pay the Premium per ticket this afternoon? Does it take me long to release my account? because I travel on Thursday and wanted my playlist to be available Offline
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for Premium but can`t play it

hi guys! After a payment failed from my Apple acount, it automaticlty tried again a couple of days later and the payment went through. So, I paid for Premium on the 27th of December 2017, but it won`t play Premium on my devices. How can I fix this? T...

• hi guys!   After a payment failed from my Apple acount, it automaticlty tried again a couple of days later and the payment went through. So, I paid for Premium on the 27th of December 2017, bu...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes