Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

My account is not activated

Hi, about an hour ago i bought premium via. vodafone. In the attachments it says "You will be receiving a SMS when your account is activated" I already paid for premium and my account is still "free"Need help about this. (I didn't receive any e-mails...

• Hi, about an hour ago i bought premium via. vodafone. In the attachments it says "You will be receiving a SMS when your account is activated"   I already paid for premium and my account is sti...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 Months Premium

There is an offer to buy 3 months Spotify premium for 9.99€. Can I also buy this with a 10€ Paysafecard or do I need a bank account?

• There is an offer to buy 3 months Spotify premium for 9.99€. Can I also buy this with a 10€ Paysafecard or do I need a bank account?  
  • kerem0
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is my premium account disabled although I paid till the 29th?

Hi I paid for a premium account that should be valid unit 29th of December. Since yesterday my premium account is disabled.Can someone please explain what's going on???I post my question on this forum because I couldn't find any decent way to contact...

spotify_Payment.png
  • Hi     I paid for a premium account that should be valid unit 29th of December. Since yesterday my premium account is disabled. Can someone please explain what's going on??? I post...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment is done but my account is still free

i bought spotify premium but my account is still free i have payment details. why my premium is not activated? But my money is gone.

• i bought spotify premium but my account is still free i have payment details. why my premium is not activated? But my money is gone.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Doesn't let me subscribe to spotify premium

I have tried during several days with various cards for subscribing to the family premium spotify plan. But it always appeared a red post that days "there has been an error in the payment". I have not been able to use spotify these days since there i...

• I have tried during several days with various cards for subscribing to the family premium spotify plan. But it always appeared a red post that days "there has been an error in the payment". I have no...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Turkey student discount

I created a new account and started the student premium account. I checked my bank account and saw that 6.99 TL was withdrawn. But I can't use the premium features. It says I have a free account on my subscription status. I deleted the app and reinst...

• Casual Listener
  • I created a new account and started the student premium account. I checked my bank account and saw that 6.99 TL was withdrawn. But I can't use the premium features. It says I have a free account on m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • discount
    Premium
    Student
    Turkey
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I have a gift card and when I type in the code on the computer it says it’s invalid

• I have a gift card and when I type in the code on the computer it says it’s invalid 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E Card email

Can an E card email be resent. I ask for an E Card to arrive for Christmas, but it hasn't, concerned it may have gone to wrong email recipient, can this be checked? and can the gift card be resent or not

• Can an E card email be resent. I ask for an E Card to arrive for Christmas, but it hasn't, concerned it may have gone to wrong email recipient, can this be checked? and can the gift card be resent or...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spark Spotify premium extra not working

I used to have premium through my old phone plan, it’s now changed so I tried to pay for Spotify premium spark offers at a 50% discount. When trying to activate the account through the spark website it says there is an error with the order status ass...

• I used to have premium through my old phone plan, it’s now changed so I tried to pay for Spotify premium spark offers at a 50% discount. When trying to activate the account through the spark website ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

How do i un cancel my premium

• How do i un cancel my premium
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

bought a subscription as a gift, email never sent to the recipient

I purchased a subscription (I'm in Canada, so gift cards don't exist here), as a gift for someone, and the email with the gift code in it never sent to the recipient. Is there a way to resend it? I have proof on my Paypal account that the transaction...

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased a subscription (I'm in Canada, so gift cards don't exist here), as a gift for someone, and the email with the gift code in it never sent to the recipient. Is there a way to resend it? I h...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card Balance

How can I verify that the $60 gift card I purchased was activiated. I can't use the gift card because I have a student account so it won't let me verify on my account page. I don't want to give it away until I can verfiy it is working.

• How can I verify that the $60 gift card I purchased was activiated. I can't use the gift card because I have a student account so it won't let me verify on my account page. I don't want to give it aw...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I redeemed my gift card and I want to know my balance after redeeming it. I think I was charged for a full three months without the offered discount of $.99

• I redeemed my gift card and I want to know my balance after redeeming it. I think I was charged for a full three months without the offered discount of $.99
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Yearly Subscription

Hi! I've been a monthly subscriber for over 2 years and decided to switch to a yearly plan. And after i signed for a yearly plan i cancelled my monthly subscription and now Spotify is telling me my premium status will expire next month (since i cance...

• Hi!   I've been a monthly subscriber for over 2 years and decided to switch to a yearly plan. And after i signed for a yearly plan i cancelled my monthly subscription and now Spotify is tellin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MODO ALEATORIO EN PREMIUM - RANDOM IN PREMUM

Soy usuario premium y he renovado con la oferta de 99€ por 12 meses y ahora me sale la reproduccion en modo aleatorio. ¿Por que? ¿Es que con la promocion no funciona el modo normal?

• Soy usuario premium y he renovado con la oferta de 99€ por 12 meses y ahora me sale la reproduccion en modo aleatorio. ¿Por que? ¿Es que con la promocion no funciona el modo normal?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium offer

I tried to get the premium offer of 3 months for $0.99 but it says I’m not eligible. Why?

• Regular
  • I tried to get the premium offer of 3 months for $0.99 but it says I’m not eligible. Why?
  • jcrissnell
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium on Amazon Fire Stick

Hi, I've just bought the Spotify Premium subscription (3 months for £0.99). I'm using a Spotify app on Amazon Firestick. I've tried to change the music quality, but there doesn't seem to be an option in the app directly. Also when I had a look at the...

• Hi,   I've just bought the Spotify Premium subscription (3 months for £0.99). I'm using a Spotify app on Amazon Firestick. I've tried to change the music quality, but there doesn't seem to be ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Digital Giftcard delivery date

Hello everyone,I am about to purchase a digital gift card for my sister for Christmas.I love the feature that lets you select delivery date, so that it doesn't arrive too early. There's a question, though, that I haven't found an answer for. When I s...

• Hello everyone, I am about to purchase a digital gift card for my sister for Christmas. I love the feature that lets you select delivery date, so that it doesn't arrive too early. There...
  • kyashiko
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Gift Card
    Gift Cards
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I put two accounts on one card?

My girlfriends account and my account used to be both on my card. After I got a new card I can't add both accounts to it? How do I fix this?

• My girlfriends account and my account used to be both on my card. After I got a new card I can't add both accounts to it? How do I fix this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not enabled

Please help me, i payed a anual subscription but it’s not enabled in my account. Can you verify the problem?

• Casual Listener
  • Please help me, i payed a anual subscription but it’s not enabled in my account. Can you verify the problem?
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes