Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't move around songs in playlist (Android)

Hi! With the newest update I can't move my songs around anymore within a playlist. Is this a bug or intended feature?PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceSamsung J7Operating SystemAndroid. My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Hi! With the newest update I can't move my songs around anymore within a playlist. Is this a bug or intended feature? Plan Free Country USA Device Samsung J7 Operating System Android . &nbs...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How Long Does A Song Stay In Recently Played?

PremiumCountry Canada DeviceLaptop and nVidia ShieldOperating System(Windows and nVidia Shield) My Question or Issue I have over 6,000 local files on my laptop. I connected them to Spotify desktop. I use the Android TV operating system on my nVidia S...

• Music Fan
  • Premium Country Canada   Device Laptop and nVidia Shield Operating System (Windows and nVidia Shield)   My Question or Issue I have over 6,000 local files on my laptop. I connecte...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution all playlists not showing up

Premium Family planUSAIphone 8Windows 10 My Question or Issue I created three playlists....only two are showing up on my main page. Only when I go to profile do I see the the three playlists I created. I downloaded two of the lists to soundtrack your...

• Visitor
  • Premium Family plan USA Iphone 8 Windows 10   My Question or Issue I created three playlists....only two are showing up on my main page. Only when I go to profile do I see the the three pla...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist is re-adding songs I've added a long time ago.

Hi I usually sort my playlist by the most recently added to listen to the music I've most recently listened to. Today I notice that there are 21 songs I've added years ago that is at the very top of my list (when sorting by most recent). I don't shar...

• Hi   I usually sort my playlist by the most recently added to listen to the music I've most recently listened to.   Today I notice that there are 21 songs I've added years ago that is a...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't follow any more than 1550 artists

PlanPremium CountryUnited Kingdom DeviceSamsung Galaxy S9 / LaptopOperating SystemAndroid 10 / Windows 10 My Question or IssueI have noticed that I cannot follow any more than 1550 artists on Spotify. I only realised this a few days ago when artists ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Country United Kingdom  Device Samsung Galaxy S9 / Laptop Operating System Android 10 / Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have noticed that I cannot follow ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing downloaded content/MP3s through Spotify

Ok so... I have audio files... rare demos and such on my micro SD card on my phone. With YouTube music.... not only can I do everything I can do on Spotify but... I can also access and play those audio files. Everything on one app. I love Spotify and...

• Visitor
  • Ok so... I have audio files... rare demos and such on my micro SD card on my phone.  With YouTube music.... not only can I do everything I can do on Spotify but... I can also access and play tho...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I see any podcasts in Spotify?

PlanPremiumCountryKazakhstanOperating System(Android, Ubuntu) My Question or IssueI can't see any podcast available. Even the genre does not appear in the browse menu. I used Spotify in Lithuania before and had an access to Podcasts, now I can't turn...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Kazakhstan Operating System (Android, Ubuntu)   My Question or Issue I can't see any podcast available. Even the genre does not appear in the browse menu. I used Spo...
  • wileyfoxyx
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Discover] Differentiate artists with the same name

Lately I've been getting a lot of tracks in my Release Radar that are completely unrelated to any artist I listen to, aside from the new track having someone on it that didn't bother to check if the name they want to use is already taken. In recent m...

• Visitor
  • Lately I've been getting a lot of tracks in my Release Radar that are completely unrelated to any artist I listen to, aside from the new track having someone on it that didn't bother to check if the ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Find back played numbers in ended groupsession

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10 & HP ProbookOperating SystemAndroid Oreo & Windows 10 My Question or IssueIs it possible to track down the numbers played in a groupsession after ending this session? They're not in the history an...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy S10 & HP Probook Operating System Android Oreo & Windows 10   My Question or Issue Is it possible to track d...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Songs in App not showing up

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSamsung Galaxy 10+Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have tried all the things you have said, deleting app and restarting it, clearing cache and data, turning y phone off and on...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Samsung Galaxy 10+ Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I have tried all the things you have said, de...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing a song on loop

Hi. how can I loop a track to play continuously. I used to be able to just click on the loop icon twice but it is not there anymore. Also why is spotify adding songs to my playlist?thanks.

• Visitor
  • Hi.  how can I loop a track to play continuously. I used to be able to just click on the loop icon twice but it is not there anymore.  Also why is spotify adding songs to my playlist?...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Radio] Remove song from autoplay

Is it possible to remove a song that keeps playing during sessions of autoplay? 'Playground' by Steve Lacy ALWAYS plays when I'm autoplay listening. I hate it. Please is there a 'blacklist' option that I can add this song to so that it will never aut...

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to remove a song that keeps playing during sessions of autoplay?   'Playground' by Steve Lacy ALWAYS plays when I'm autoplay listening. I hate it. Please is there a 'blacklist' ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Radio
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify now dictates what we do with our own library data.

Spotify have begun threatening developers who use the Spotify SDK to facilitate “migrating from Spotify to a competing service” (ie SongShift, Tune My Music), warning that their API access will be revoked if they continue to provide such services. Wh...

• Regular
  • ...his sly and greedy low-blow).   Thanks to you Spotify, you’ve once again soured the public view on the Music streaming industry with your attempt to plug a leak in your user base. A...
  • hassnick
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Single song missing from album?!?

The Malevolent Creation song They Breed is missing from the album Eternal. The rest of the album is available. I swear this song use to be on spotify. What gives?

• Casual Listener
  • The Malevolent Creation song They Breed is missing from the album Eternal. The rest of the album is available. I swear this song use to be on spotify. What gives?  
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Lisa Lougheed

Hi guys, please please please could you add run with us by Lisa Lougheed. It was used for the end credits on the cartoon The Raccoons and just reminds me of my younger days!!!!!!!!!

• Hi guys, please please please could you add run with us by Lisa Lougheed. It was used for the end credits on the cartoon The Raccoons and just reminds me of my younger days!!!!!!!!!
  • pxcex1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution [Search] Search is Very Bad

Hi, my experience with spotify search is very bad compared to YouTube search. I wish if you enhance it more so it searches in the songs lyrics because I don't always have the song name. Not mentioning that sometimes I search for the exact song name a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my experience with spotify search is very bad compared to YouTube search. I wish if you enhance it more so it searches in the songs lyrics because I don't always have the song name. Not mentionin...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Search
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs playlist not syncing between desktop and android clients.

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceMobile and WindowsOperating SystemAndroid, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHI, several times now I have run into an issue that was posted about many many years ago and yet still continues to be happening. Why is it when I li...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Mobile and Windows Operating System Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue HI, several times now I have run into an issue that was posted about many...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discrepancy favourite playlist on Android/PC

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDevicePC, Realme pro 6Operating SystemAndroid/Windows 7/10 My Question or IssueHello. Each time I'm add a new track to my favourites playlist, here appears a discrepancy of favourites playlist on PC and Android.Sometimes relog...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Russia Device PC, Realme pro 6 Operating System Android/Windows 7/10   My Question or Issue Hello.  Each time I'm add a new track to my favourites playlist, ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "liked songs" doesn't open on web player

Hey teamWhen I click "liked songs" on web player, I see the url "https://open.spotify.com/collection/tracks" but it doesn't open.In the "F12" in chrome you can see HTTP error 400 bad request.What's wrong recently? there are too many issues with the w...

dbakshid_1-1603352856834.png dbakshid_0-1603352784114.png
  • Regular
  • Hey team When I click "liked songs" on web player, I see the url "https://open.spotify.com/collection/tracks" but it doesn't open. In the "F12" in chrome you can see HTTP error 400 bad r...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Stop Changing the Shuffle Status

Spotify, please change it so that shuffle does not turn off when selecting a song. People have posted about this before, but it has been years and it has not changed.

• Visitor
  • Spotify, please change it so that shuffle does not turn off when selecting a song. People have posted about this before, but it has been years and it has not changed.
  • Sqredmond
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes