Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and podcasts, for example. It's reall...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • kyanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 23 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • imizzyirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly thinks I'm Dutch.

Even though my country code is DK and I listen to almost only Danish and English lyrics, the Discover Weekly playlist seems to think I prefer Dutch music. Every week for months now I get no Danish music a strange amount of Dutch music in the playlist...

• Casual Listener
  • Even though my country code is DK and I listen to almost only Danish and English lyrics, the Discover Weekly playlist seems to think I prefer Dutch music. Every week for months now I get no Danish mu...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

Play today playlist

I found some users with "Play Today *" playlist. For example,link And description with link to other playlists: Intronautics, Pulse and other. It's see like auto generate. What is it playlists? How generate their for me?

• Music Fan
  • I found some users with "Play Today *" playlist. For example, link   And description with link to other playlists:  Intronautics,  Pulse    and other. It's see lik...
  • Missmetal86
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app issue

I have issue with the app. The app all time stuck and not respond I can play but the screen stuck.When I connect to my car via android auto its stuck. To fix it i need to force stop the app its all the time like that.

• Visitor
  • I have issue with the app.   The app all time stuck and not respond I can play but the screen stuck. When I connect to my car via android auto its stuck.   To fix it i need to force st...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Songs from within albums

Premium, Canada, All Devices, All OSs I don't see a forum this fits into, not hardware related or subscription. Here is a question for all the Spotify gurus that roam the forum. You know them because they have nothing better to do and oh yes they are...

• Music Fan
  • Premium, Canada, All Devices, All OSs   I don't see a forum this fits into, not hardware related or subscription.   Here is a question for all the Spotify gurus that roam the forum. You...
  • bellyman6969
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Discover] "Similar Artist Discovery" - Generated playlist from 'Fans Also Like'

Focused Discovery of Similar Artists IdeaQuite often I find that I will discover a new artist whose music belongs to a very specific musical genre. You can find similar artists in this specific genre by using the "Fans Also Like" tab.I tend to add th...

• Visitor
  • Focused Discovery of Similar Artists   Idea Quite often I find that I will discover a new artist whose music belongs to a very specific musical genre. You can find similar artists in this spe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidentally deleted songs from playlist - want to revert playlist to previous version

Plan - FreeCountry - UKDevice - Desktop PCOperating System - Windows 10 My Question or IssueHello,I have been reorganising my music libraries across my devices and services (such as google play music, etc.). I made a big mistake and I'm panicking a b...

• Visitor
  • Plan - Free Country - UK Device - Desktop PC Operating System - Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello, I have been reorganising my music libraries across my devices and s...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • deleted
    Help
    revert
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is the Joe Budden Podcast not showing new episodes for me suddenly?

I am accessing from.Thailand is this the issue? PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • I am accessing from.Thailand is this the issue?   Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Win...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

RapCaviar playlist doesn't open

Trying to open the RapCaviar playlist from the browser version gives an error, the link I see is https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX0XUsuxWHRQd The error is attached, reloading the page and logoff>logon doesn't help, I use latest chrome on ...

dbakshid_0-1598822934146.png dbakshid_0-1598822648068.png
  • Regular
  • Trying to open the RapCaviar playlist from the browser version gives an error, the link  I see is https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX0XUsuxWHRQd  The error is attached...
  • dbakshid
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Discover weekly and Release Radar not refreshing

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicedesktop, pixel4Operating SystemAndroid (latest), Windows 10 My Question or IssueMy discover weekly and release radar both show dates of 2019-05-06. I didn't use spotify but for a few times before this past weekend when I si...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device desktop, pixel4 Operating System Android (latest), Windows 10   My Question or Issue My discover weekly and release radar both show dates of 2019-05-06....
  • megarust
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Selecting multiple playlists/songs

What happened to the ability to select and drag multiple playlists around? It's way harder to organize my collection now; is this an oversight or is something wrong with my desktop client? Thanks in advance. EDIT: On the desktop client I can at least...

• What happened to the ability to select and drag multiple playlists around? It's way harder to organize my collection now; is this an oversight or is something wrong with my desktop client? Thanks in ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    organization
    selection
    web
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Did anyone else’s discover weekly playlist reset to what it was the previous week

PlanPremiumCountryNew Zealand DeviceI Pad 5th gen Operating SystemiOS 13.6.1 My Question or IssueI was listening to my discover weekly playlist and I noticed a song from last week and then I checked the playlist and it’s identical to the playlist fro...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country New Zealand  Device I Pad 5th gen  Operating System iOS 13.6.1   My Question or Issue I was listening to my discover weekly playlist and I noticed a song...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Now that library is unlimited, is it ok to have unlimited liked songs?

MacOS Premium Desktop I want to use liked songs filled in hearts as an indicator that I've listened a song before (and actually dislike it), this will result in tens of thousands of liked songs in my library, but the library is unlimited now, is this...

• Music Fan
  • MacOS Premium Desktop   I want to use liked songs filled in hearts as an indicator that I've listened a song before (and actually dislike it), this will result in tens of thousands of liked so...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • liked songs
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Library musics

There is a way to put your library musics in a New playlist? Sometimes i want to share my musics with someone and i Just cant And i know i can tap my musics one by one and go adding to a playlist but i have quite 700 songs, there is a way i can do It...

• Casual Listener
  • There is a way to put your library musics in a New playlist? Sometimes i want to share my musics with someone and i Just cant 😕 And i know i can tap my musics  one by one and go adding to a pl...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to find songs on mobile, but can find them on PC.

So recently, I've been attempting to find a song by everybody's favourite country artist, Marty Robbins. Ain't I Right. Despite numerous checks of his artist home page along with playlists I was unable to find the song on mobile. Alas,Quick search on...

• Visitor
  • So recently, I've been attempting to find a song by everybody's favourite country artist, Marty Robbins. Ain't I Right. Despite numerous checks of his artist home page along with playlists I was unab...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Play Artists Songs

Dear Support Team, PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDevicePC & xiaomi mi A1Operating SystemWindows 10 & android one ver 9 My Question or IssueI try to play song of these artist blow, the songs are greyed and I don't understand what is the reason for this.Firs...

• Visitor
  • Dear Support Team,   Plan Premium Country Israel Device PC & xiaomi mi A1 Operating System Windows 10 & android one ver 9   My Question or Issue I try to play song of th...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SongsNotPlayed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want my wife and I to share the same music collection, how do I do this?

I am new to Spotify, moving away from Google Music. My wife and I share the same music collection. I want us both to have access to the same collection (and not have to create our own playlists/collections from scratch). Can I do this?

• I am new to Spotify, moving away from Google Music. My wife and I share the same music collection. I want us both to have access to the same collection (and not have to create our own playlists/colle...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Discover Weekly

PlanPremiumDeviceIphone 11Operating SystemiOS My Question or IssueI use spotify for 2 month but i never get "Discover weekly". I use spotify every day and it will be nice to get this category.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device Iphone 11 Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue I use spotify for 2 month but i never get "Discover weekly". I use spotify every day and it will be nice to get ...
  • sidsince96
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist won’t open

Spotify will literally not open my playlist and it is obnoxious Country Why does this matter USA iPhone 7 Plusspotify premium Operating System iOS 13 My Question or IssueSpotify will not open or play my playlist I think it may be too big? But now I c...

• Visitor
  • Spotify will literally not open my playlist and it is obnoxious  Country Why does this matter USA    iPhone 7 Plus spotify premium  Operating System iOS 13  My Question...
  • papiertuete11
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to display less information about tracts

I have made a playlist of about 60 songs. I am only able to see about 15-20 on the screen and have to scroll down to see more. I would like to display less tract information (artist, album). That was I could see virtually all the songs and be able to...

• Visitor
  • I have made a playlist of about 60 songs. I am only able to see about 15-20 on the screen and have to scroll down to see more. I would like to display less tract information (artist, album). That was...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs are unsaving

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom DeviceIphone 11Operating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueFor whatever reason some of my songs are unsaving and won’t play at all

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country United Kingdom  Device Iphone 11 Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue For whatever reason some of my songs are unsaving and won’t play at all
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes