Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JagD
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 25 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • imizzyirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • PasinduRanawaka
  • Visitor
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 57 replies
  • 48 likes

Entire playlist of local files grey'd out - why??

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceToshiba Satellite laptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have a playlist of local file tunes. Until very recently I was able to play them. Within the last week or so, I've noticed that the tune files are all...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Toshiba Satellite laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I  have a playlist of local file tunes. Until very recently I was able ...
  • 6ixiron
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How Does Family Mix Work?

I'm currently trying to this works myself. I got everyone on my Premium Family plan to join the Mix, and songs were added as expected. But there's only 50? Does this playlist get updated regularly or expand as it's played?PlanPremium FamilyCountryUni...

• Regular
  • I'm currently trying to this works myself. I got everyone on my Premium Family plan to join the Mix, and songs were added as expected. But there's only 50? Does this playlist get updated regularly or...
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Save all liked songs into a playlist

Hi, Is there an automatic way to save all liked songs into a playlist ?

• Visitor
  • Hi,    Is there an automatic way to save all liked songs into a playlist ?         
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • liked songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Grabbing all songs from a playlist

I want to add all songs from a playlist to my playlist which includes like 500 songs. Is there any way to do that with one click or not?

• Visitor
  • I want to add all songs from a playlist to my playlist which includes like 500 songs. Is there any way to do that with one click or not?
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is "on repeat" playlist filtered/censored?

PlanPremium I'm recently re-checking out Spotify again after two years with Tidal and I still like the idea about suggesting new music, automatically creating personal playlists and so on. What I'm confused about is the "on repeat" playlist. I've bee...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   I'm recently re-checking out Spotify again after two years with Tidal and I still like the idea about suggesting new music, automatically creating personal playlists and so on....
  • Najki
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Follow My Highbridge The Label Playlist!!!

Playlist Description: Highbridge The Label is an army and navy, It is made up of Artists; A Boogie wit da Hoodie, Don Q, and Trap Manny | Reply ft. Lil Uzi Vert Out Now!- this playlist is updated and organized many times every day!this playlist has a...

• Gig Goer
  • Playlist Description: Highbridge The Label is an army and navy, It is made up of Artists; A Boogie wit da Hoodie, Don Q, and Trap Manny | Reply ft. Lil Uzi Vert Out Now! - this playlist is upda...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • A Boogie wit da Hoodie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Leaving playlist when switching platforms

PlanPremiumCountrySouth AfricaDeviceWindows PC and Samsung note 9Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen starting to list to a downloaded playlist on my pc, the playlist is set to repeat and shuffle, and then switching to phone. The mobil...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country South Africa Device Windows PC and Samsung note 9 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When starting to list to a downloaded playlist on my pc, the p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs suggestion problems on weekly discover and on Based on recent activity tab on windows device

PlanPremiumCountryGreeceDeviceiPhone 11proOperating SystemiOS, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHello 2 issues I have the First one : In my Home tab on Spotify app for windows on the Based on your recent listening tab, i have proposals of songs and art...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Greece Device iPhone 11pro Operating System iOS, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello   2 issues I have the First one :   In my Home tab on Spotif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists/Library disappeared

PlanFreeCountry United SatesDevice(iPhone 10s , PC)Operating System(iOS 13.2.2, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI went on to my PC and usually Spotify would open up automatically but this time it didn't happen. Keep in mind that when I log off all I ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country  United Sates Device (iPhone 10s , PC) Operating System (iOS 13.2.2, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I went on to my PC and usually Spotify would open...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums I removed keep appearing back in my library literally all the time + other issues

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceHTC One a9Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueI had a bunch of albums in my library and whenever I remove some, they come back later when I revisit my library, and the download starts over. It happens literall...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device HTC One a9 Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue I had a bunch of albums in my library and whenever I remove some, they come back later ...
  • Jonathan_Maack
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

How to get a playlist history or the overview of the latest version before the change

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceWindows 10 DesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI'm following Hintergrundmusik for a while now. But now that the playlist has changed I'm missing a song which I really loved.Is there any chance to get a...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany Device Windows 10 Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I'm following Hintergrundmusik for a while now. But now that the playl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • contact creator
    latest playlist overview
    song missing
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone STOLE MY ACCOUNT

My account is stolen. I have just created this new account to try and retrieve the account before it is too late. So PLEASE... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, at least try to help me. Last week I began to notice small, odd, occurrences happening to my Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • My account is stolen. I have just created this new account to try and retrieve the account before it is too late. So PLEASE... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, at least try to help me.   Last week I be...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

radioplays/audiobooks not working

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice( Samsung Galaxy, Windows PC)Operating System( Android, Windows 10) My Question or IssueHi,I´m listening the german radioplay/audiobook "Die drei ???" for years. But since a week or so, i can´t play the songs. No song o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device ( Samsung Galaxy, Windows PC) Operating System ( Android, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Hi, I´m listening the german radioplay/audiobook "Die ...
  • Jonas_xyz
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify AI Non Existent?

I've been using Spotify now for years... one thing that has irritated me countless times that is pushing me to just switch is the AI. I can do something simple like play Video Game music. It will play from my Library or a Playlist what I have saved a...

• Regular
  • I've been using Spotify now for years... one thing that has irritated me countless times that is pushing me to just switch is the AI.   I can do something simple like play Video Game music.&nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists missing

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy playlists are gone. I have not deleted them. Please help, I spent all summer compiling the...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My play...
  • leshek
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Lieblingssongs Playlist . Lieblingssongs werden auf anderen Geräten nicht angezeigt

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

All my playlists are gone! I have premium account.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add an album to a playlist

Plan FreeCountry ukDevice Android tablet 6.0.1 I've done a clean install (as per thread linked)(8.5.32.889 @ 24nov2019) but when I go to an album there is no option to add 'all tracks' to a playlist.Only 'like all songs' is available.(see screenshot)...

• Roadie
  • Plan Free Country uk Device Android tablet 6.0.1   I've done a clean install (as per thread linked)(8.5.32.889 @ 24nov2019) but when I go to an album there is no option to add 'all tracks' t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist on SONOS are gone

PlanPremiumCountryUSA Device(iPhone My Question or IssueI cannot see my playlists from Spotify on Sonos anymore. So I cannot play Spotify playlists on Sonos. On Sonos, it says"Spotify playlists: This content is no longer available." I have not change...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device (iPhone 😎   My Question or Issue I cannot see my playlists from Spotify on Sonos anymore. So I cannot play Spotify playlists on Sonos. On So...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Playlists] Songs played in my playlist are automatically re added to the beginning

When i listen to my playlist it puts the most recent song at the bottom of my playlist and the date added changes to "a few seconds ago." Happens on both mobile and Windows.

• When i listen to my playlist it puts the most recent song at the bottom of my playlist and the date added changes to "a few seconds ago." Happens on both mobile and Windows.
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes